omg what will happen,ananya is finally showed dead

muffin123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ananya is dead! 
what do u guys think will happen now?

well ofcourse now ritesh thinks tani did it all . according to me he will take revenge and try to take away her luv as well!
i think he will do this my marryin her thru blackmail! as u guys already knws he has taken ovr most of the ganguly property ! nd tani can do anythin for anu and his family so i think thru tht fact he will blackmail the shit out of her and marry her, separating her frm her luv ! 

i think evry1 will blame tani for tellin ananya the truth at the wrong time and kick her out as well as ritesh if they find out his truth ! which is less likely as gulabo is already gone ! i wonder what will happen to tani ! i have so many thoughts of what can happen !
either evry1 will knw ritesh's truth and kick ritesh out and also tani for conspiring against ananya and tellin her evrythin at the wrong time. makin her an equivalent part in ananya's death
or
ritesh blames evrything on tani and she gets blamed for ananya's death and gets kicked out or married to ritesh. tht is only if the family doesnt find out abt ritesh.
or 
the family doesnt find out abt anythin and ritesh takes revenge and blackmails tani to marry him , separating her frm her love . (though i think this is the least lykly one, as probably evry1 will blame tani )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_love_god thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
just hope ritesh is not thrown out of tere liye :( the best villian ever