Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok . so I've been curious about a couple of things..
Abhay, as we assume, is a Vampire right ? ..but doesn't he match up to a wolf more when comparing this show to Twilight ? ๐Ÿค”
I mean.. Jacob in Twilight has a tattoo on his back.. so does Abhay..
he's warm-blooded ..so is Abhay .. [remember when we saw the first promo of PKYEK & how the butterfly touched him & melted ?] . In contrast, Edward was the cold-blooded one.
So Im kinda confused as to what he actually is ? ๐Ÿ˜•
Or maybe i should see Twilight & PKYEK as two completely different things๐Ÿค” ...
yeah.. i know he's probably not a wolf .. but i duno ๐Ÿ˜›.. just out of curiousity ..

&& todays epi -- Abhay just gave them ..this loook  & they [the werewolves] vanished ... should'nt they have fought backk ?๐Ÿ˜•because if the wolves can just vanish in the vampires'  one look..then what were Chand/Haseena afraid of ? ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by Julybaby22 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
You should see Twilight and PKYEK as two completely different things๐Ÿค”
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

You should see Twilight and PKYEK as two completely different things๐Ÿค”

yeah i guess ๐Ÿ˜†
Simi.Sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ya u have the point in the case if pkyek in terms of characters is similar to twilight but we dont know that till now so we just have to wait mayb he is neither vamp nor wolf as he said in 1 scene that" maithili ke liye to maine apni jaan de di' hmmmm
Simi.Sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
by the way i havent seen twilight only few scenes i have seen ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
let's wait and watch. Nothing is predictable in this show. So we have to wait for this to know the truth. I think it will reveal soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well..i think he is a vampire..cuz wen haseena read tht book..they were talking about undead ppl..which basically means vampires...abhay had prob with piya's blood which indicates he is vampire too..
and i don't think vampires have to be cold skinned..this is like a myth...you can imagine watever you want..like in vampire diaries..vampires are not cold skinned..they don't glitter wen there is sun..they just burn into ash due to sun..they have to wear rings tht's been cast the spell to save themselves from sun..
here in PKYEK..they have diff imagination of vampires..tht's one of the things about supernatural show..you can imagine anything in any way you like...
though i agree...we still don't know for sure if they are vampires or not...they never said it out loud in show..i guess they will reveal out loud tht they are vampires wen piya will know the truth..
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Abhay is an extraordinarily under control (as far as thirst is concern n not his feelings for pia) and compassionate vampire who is fighting a losing battle by trying to stay away from pia๐Ÿ˜Š

characteristics of vampires and warewolves vary from show to show, vampires in twilight are different from vampires in PKYEK and TVD for that matter. Same goes for Warewolves

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mandy, he is a vampire. they have said it in interviews and also given hints that they are playing vampires. So he cant be a wolf lol.
That scene when Abhay gave a kind of roar and the wolves disappeared even i was thinking why they ran away like that? and also if just one roar of Abhay can scare the wolves away why did Chaandeena have to put up a fire show to scare them away? ๐Ÿ˜•
Yup many unanswered questions.
But keep Twilight and PKYEK separate. they are two Different thngs. :)
shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe Ekta is trying to give her own twist to the story I dont want want pkyek to be an exact copy of twilight or vampire diaries