India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What is Abhay ?

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Ok . so I've been curious about a couple of things..
Abhay, as we assume, is a Vampire right ? ..but doesn't he match up to a wolf more when comparing this show to Twilight ? Ermm
I mean.. Jacob in Twilight has a tattoo on his back.. so does Abhay..
he's warm-blooded ..so is Abhay .. [remember when we saw the first promo of PKYEK & how the butterfly touched him & melted ?] . In contrast, Edward was the cold-blooded one.
So Im kinda confused as to what he actually is ? Confused
Or maybe i should see Twilight & PKYEK as two completely different thingsErmm ...
yeah.. i know he's probably not a wolf .. but i duno Tongue.. just out of curiousity ..

&& todays epi -- Abhay just gave them ..this loook  & they [the werewolves] vanished ... should'nt they have fought backk ?Confusedbecause if the wolves can just vanish in the vampires'  one look..then what were Chand/Haseena afraid of ? Confused

Edited by Julybaby22 - 29 December 2010 at 10:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.SweetffkhanAmeres

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
You should see Twilight and PKYEK as two completely different thingsErmm
Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

You should see Twilight and PKYEK as two completely different thingsErmm

yeah i guess LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
hey ya u have the point in the case if pkyek in terms of characters is similar to twilight but we dont know that till now so we just have to wait mayb he is neither vamp nor wolf as he said in 1 scene that" maithili ke liye to maine apni jaan de di' hmmmmD'oh

Julybaby22

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
by the way i havent seen twilight only few scenes i have seen EmbarrassedTongue
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
let's wait and watch. Nothing is predictable in this show. So we have to wait for this to know the truth. I think it will reveal soon.Smile

Simi.Sweet

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
well..i think he is a vampire..cuz wen haseena read tht book..they were talking about undead ppl..which basically means vampires...abhay had prob with piya's blood which indicates he is vampire too..
and i don't think vampires have to be cold skinned..this is like a myth...you can imagine watever you want..like in vampire diaries..vampires are not cold skinned..they don't glitter wen there is sun..they just burn into ash due to sun..they have to wear rings tht's been cast the spell to save themselves from sun..
here in PKYEK..they have diff imagination of vampires..tht's one of the things about supernatural show..you can imagine anything in any way you like...
though i agree...we still don't know for sure if they are vampires or not...they never said it out loud in show..i guess they will reveal out loud tht they are vampires wen piya will know the truth..
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Abhay is an extraordinarily under control (as far as thirst is concern n not his feelings for pia) and compassionate vampire who is fighting a losing battle by trying to stay away from piaSmile

characteristics of vampires and warewolves vary from show to show, vampires in twilight are different from vampires in PKYEK and TVD for that matter. Same goes for Warewolves

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index