Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

VIREN ...a Cutee innocent but Ziddi Bachaa :)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Seriouslly Viren is a cutee little badmash baacha jislo dekhte hi we hav a bigg smile on our face Big smile 

Oh Yarr plzzzzz guyzz somebody save me frm dis magician swwetheart yaar. becozz 2dy i m deaddd by his cutess .I mean he broke all level of Cuteness "Sigh"

my jaanu sweetheart Viren was 2 romantic 2dy .n tht flower throwing scene was 2 funny . damn cutee n funny ,heheee lolzz . poor Viren nishana koi aur tha aur nishana bana koi aur ROFL.

n d way my swwetu once again covers Nivi's eyes 2 give her a surprise OMG kitna badmash h mera jaanu koi mauka nahi chodta Nivi lo pakadne ka ROFL  . d way Viren says again n again " i m seeng " ohhh damnn damnn cutee Yaar ."

n d best part whch was damn funny n jisko dekhke i like falll frm my chair ROFL was Viren-Nandu scene .OMGG d way Viren says " tujhse mujhe yeh expect nahi kar rah tha " OMGG naukar se bhi expect ROFL

Kinshuk / Viren once again undoubtedly stole d show once again . ofcourse Nivren toh the hi so adorable .n they 2 stole d show .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamannahmittusinghFaizuuNivRenAnamikaSJainVirMan_ArShiDilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I have not been so much in love or crazy about any actor until recently... Viren is one character which has truly engaged me and I feel like a teenager and cannot sleep somenights in aniticipation of his next scene. Nivi is also great and their chemistry is mind blowing but it was the entry of Viren which changed the pulse of the whole show...

Abhi Viren atut khadi banchuka hein CCBm mein and in such a short time..this shows how strong of an actor he is...  :)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

I have not been so much in love or crazy about any actor until recently... Viren is one character which has truly engaged me and I feel like a teenager and cannot sleep somenights in aniticipation of his next scene. Nivi is also great and their chemistry is mind blowing but it was the entry of Viren which changed the pulse of the whole show...

Abhi Viren atut khadi banchuka hein CCBm mein and in such a short time..this shows how strong of an actor he is...  :)

Oh ya mythri .Can't agrre wid u more . I mean Kinshuk is dong such a fab job n See his best is yet 2 com as an obesssive Lover .Toh abhi yeh haal h hamara usse aise dekhke toh imagine when He will show his obesssivenes , Wht will Happen tht  time .I m sure i will b dead Dead .I still do . Yaar Kinshuk aka Viren really became d charm n Life of d show in such a short time .Viren's character is now most popular character in ccbm .n  i wait for his entry in each episode n if they doesn't show it despite of havng several twists n all i feeel it as Boring .

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index