India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Something will happen to Arjun?

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
i dont know but after watchign todays episode.. i had this feeling that somethign will happen to arjun...
i think we will see the wedding day..but no weddingLOL
i think singhanias will try to do soemthing..and than arjun try to save someones life and than something happens to him..and than arohi will run to himm... dramatic dramatic dramaticcLOLLOL
i dont know howw story will be like..but i got this feeling that somethign will happen ot him... he is a bodyguardd...soooo

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43nikita_786angelina285kishubedirasika_DS-Zeenat-Anjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
hey good analysis..
m so waiting to see arohi's face jab she sees karan doing all that BG stuff and she feeling bad..
and when somethng like you said happens..phir toh everyone's face wld be worth watching
specially...beloved chikuuuuuuuuu
ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hmm maybe .. but 7 days left for that ! LOL Right now im just happy to see this track heheheheh chiku OMG too funny.

Am only worried that stupid gauri will do something gandhi to show arjun wrong somehow Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
As per the current track, i cannot predict what will happen and if something happens to arjun...arohi deffo vll run to himTongue

-medz-

nikita_786 Goldie
nikita_786
nikita_786

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
i am worried. If marriage happens then (like all other ektas show) i wont b watching kmh. I dont want it to become like 'dill mill gayye'

aparna4karanika

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Yah sure RPS and gauri will surely plan to hurt arjun... May be then as i said in some other post - shadi ka mandap will set on fire or something and arjun will be the only one to save Arohi while chikoo runs away.

rasika_DS

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
i agree wid u..bt as long as we have the perfect...unique and the best arjuhi reunion wid unique yet passionate and romantic and intense scenes between dem...HeartEmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing

i wud love 2 see arohi save arjun this time...seeing as arjun saved arohi 2wice dis season...Wink....but rite nw arjun needs a jappi...from arohi...TongueEmbarrassed

wida

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Yhh thats 4 sure that Arjun gonna be hurt

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index