The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

TVD concepts used in other shows-ur thoughts (Page 6)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anwaya

lolz.........those blue bhayanak eyes r creepy enough! 

Silly LOL

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
i think really, with a concept like vampires, its hard not to tread into the TVD and Twilight territory. i mean even other vampire stories out there have the whole vampires vs werewolves thing. i mean i havent reasearched this, but as such a common theme, im betting theres some ancient legend of something.
at the same time, in TVD stefan is the guy with the girl and supposedly the positive element, cept we all know he used to be a dick, anywho, in PKYEK, abhay i feel has more damon elements, and at the same time, SId, who im betting is supposed to be "Damon" is damon but more so, like he doesnt kill people like flies, but the attitude in general.... ugh actually is sid is abhays bro, which idk how its possible, how on earth do u go like 300 years without knowing about a brother? anywho, those two confuse me.

basically, I'm just thankful ekta chose TVD and not Supernatural to base her vamps on.....
TimenTIMEagain Senior Member
TimenTIMEagain
TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
So today s epi of pyrek the conversation is just a translation from vd today, not liking it, the brothers quarreling. Once they start going into sid and pia track i m gonna stop watchin completely cause i juz don like them together seriously why all the dialogues need and story line need to be copied
.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I was watching StarOne channel and PKYEK's promo was coming up..and it was about the main lead(girl) looking up about a girl that looks EXACTLY like her in the 19th century....And the story is about vampires and old/new love mushed together because of having the same...

I put two and two together (doppelganger + vampire = TVD)....

so i think that the story line is going by TVD whether intentional or not...

but i really dont watch PKYEK so i wouldnt know...
But as far as it is concerned my sister and I believe that it is copied in some ways.....

Love

Isha
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
in addition with doppelganger stuff they have their version of damon, n alot of the dialogues are same if not similar
the lead guy (abhay) gives the girl (pia) a necklace to protect her like stefan gives elena  necklace containg vervain
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona.

in addition with doppelganger stuff they have their version of damon, n alot of the dialogues are same if not similar
the lead guy (abhay) gives the girl (pia) a necklace to protect her like stefan gives elena  necklace containg vervain

then that cheerleaders scene, that was never again brought up LOL
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

oh yh lol forgot abt that
im suprised that a witch hasnt been introduced yet...seriously with the amount of ideas copied/taken inspiration  from TVD i wud have expected a witch plot

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dkmystery

oh yh lol forgot abt that
im suprised that a witch hasnt been introduced yet...seriously with the amount of ideas copied/taken inspiration  from TVD i wud have expected a witch plot

maybe Misha will become the witch LOL
I still ROFL remembering the 'werewolves' with blue eyes ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index