Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
i think really, with a concept like vampires, its hard not to tread into the TVD and Twilight territory. i mean even other vampire stories out there have the whole vampires vs werewolves thing. i mean i havent reasearched this, but as such a common theme, im betting theres some ancient legend of something.
at the same time, in TVD stefan is the guy with the girl and supposedly the positive element, cept we all know he used to be a dick, anywho, in PKYEK, abhay i feel has more damon elements, and at the same time, SId, who im betting is supposed to be "Damon" is damon but more so, like he doesnt kill people like flies, but the attitude in general.... ugh actually is sid is abhays bro, which idk how its possible, how on earth do u go like 300 years without knowing about a brother? anywho, those two confuse me.

basically, I'm just thankful ekta chose TVD and not Supernatural to base her vamps on.....
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So today s epi of pyrek the conversation is just a translation from vd today, not liking it, the brothers quarreling. Once they start going into sid and pia track i m gonna stop watchin completely cause i juz don like them together seriously why all the dialogues need and story line need to be copied
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I was watching StarOne channel and PKYEK's promo was coming up..and it was about the main lead(girl) looking up about a girl that looks EXACTLY like her in the 19th century....And the story is about vampires and old/new love mushed together because of having the same...

I put two and two together (doppelganger + vampire = TVD)....

so i think that the story line is going by TVD whether intentional or not...

but i really dont watch PKYEK so i wouldnt know...
But as far as it is concerned my sister and I believe that it is copied in some ways.....

Love

Isha
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
in addition with doppelganger stuff they have their version of damon, n alot of the dialogues are same if not similar
the lead guy (abhay) gives the girl (pia) a necklace to protect her like stefan gives elena  necklace containg vervain
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shona.

in addition with doppelganger stuff they have their version of damon, n alot of the dialogues are same if not similar
the lead guy (abhay) gives the girl (pia) a necklace to protect her like stefan gives elena  necklace containg vervain

then that cheerleaders scene, that was never again brought up 😆
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dkmystery

then that cheerleaders scene, that was never again brought up 😆

oh yh lol forgot abt that
im suprised that a witch hasnt been introduced yet...seriously with the amount of ideas copied/taken inspiration  from TVD i wud have expected a witch plot

dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona.

oh yh lol forgot abt that
im suprised that a witch hasnt been introduced yet...seriously with the amount of ideas copied/taken inspiration  from TVD i wud have expected a witch plot

maybe Misha will become the witch 😆
I still ROFL remembering the 'werewolves' with blue eyes 🤣
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aaah divya! u make me nostalgic with mention of those eyes! 😍

by the way may be ruhi (tracker) can be witch!
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: anwaya

aaah divya! u make me nostalgic with mention of those eyes! 😍

by the way may be ruhi (tracker) can be witch!

😆 yeah, such mesmerizing eyes 😆
she'll maybe then call over all male spirits 😆

btw, r u still following PYEK? I left watching it... n now even VD is on a long brk 😭
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i stopped watching before that camp thing when those eyewale wolf appeared!

thts long back! n TVD wells its on break so watching s1, sum epis i hvnt seen