Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shona.

yh wats with the wolve eyes...i wud have expected the special effects to improve as the show went on but that didnt happen

exactly! for 2 consecutive days we've seen only numerous eyes and then the vampires waved those 'mashals' and the eyes disappeared πŸ˜† scaring werewolves was never so easy! πŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
hey i luv pkyek as well as TVD..........
yup even i think dat d maithli-katherine thing is kinda same but pkyek has it's own flavour nd charm nd moreover an indian show nd a hollywood show can never be sameπŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

I'm watching both the shows, PYEK started with the 'rumors' of being desi Twilight and up came Maithili and I was like πŸ€” isn't that the copy of VD? then I realized it was just the start πŸ˜†
I didn't like Ekta copying VD but now I have some members who have started watching VD just coz some of us r discussing how close the plot is going with VD... so I'm happy, more people to discuss 'bout my fav show VD πŸ˜†
Also, I would appreciate if Ekta just takes 'inspiration' and her writers come up with their own plots and the effects team does some work! We are already getting bored with those headlight like eyes of the wolves πŸ₯±

All in all, VD concepts being used is gonna give more viewers and new fans to this show instead 😊

hey even my frnds started watching TVD because i used to bore dem telling dem about pkyek nd TVD resemblance nd i m glad dat now even i have frnds to discuss about my second fav show TVD......😳😳
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

hey even my frnds started watching TVD because i used to bore dem telling dem about pkyek nd TVD resemblance nd i m glad dat now even i have frnds to discuss about my second fav show TVD......😳😳

πŸ˜† and VD always has soo much to discuss about!!!

it is maddening to think we have still 27 days to wait 😑 😭
if only Ekta would have paid attention to spcl effects, I would have been so proud of the show!
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

πŸ˜† and VD always has soo much to discuss about!!!

it is maddening to think we have still 27 days to wait 😑 😭
if only Ekta would have paid attention to spcl effects, I would have been so proud of the show!

meeee tooooooo getting really bored without TVD.....(y has this festive season cum???AngryAngry)
but u knw wat.....even bollywood movies cannot match up wid d level of even hollywood SERIALS (hollywood movies r out of reach) so we cannot expect anything gr8 frm an indian serial which runs 6 days a week............still dey r doing a decent nd a fair job!!!Smile
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

meeee tooooooo getting really bored without TVD.....(y has this festive season cum???😑😑)
but u knw wat.....even bollywood movies cannot match up wid d level of even hollywood SERIALS (hollywood movies r out of reach) so we cannot expect anything gr8 frm an indian serial which runs 6 days a week............still dey r doing a decent nd a fair job!!!😊

1. in a way it is good that they took a brk, maybe now we won't have to wait for months for the 3rd season... that's what I hope πŸ˜†

2. so true about the level

3. ekta should not have gone for a daily show, the team would definitely need time to come up with something nice and now the show is running 6 days a week!

4. but she should have thought about it before, she can't expect viewers to forgive her just coz she came with a new genre for the Indian tele... can't she invest some more and try to raise the level! someone will have to give it a try!
n viewers should also reciprocate when a production house does a high standard show! Yash Raj people came up with the sony show 'Seven' , but people didn't watch it and it isn't coming for the next season 😑
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PKYEK is a joke!
i saw an epi and laughed all the way through it
sorry
no comparison really
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well seven had amazing effects! couse it wsnt daily soap! it was 1nce weekly!

the "season" system improves quality! when we hv break within season, creatives cn rack thr brains n cum up with sumthing good!

n twice a week is good but 6dayS??/????????????/

dude really? quality goes down thr!
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salz.

PKYEK is a joke!
i saw an epi and laughed all the way through it
sorry
no comparison really

πŸ˜†

n now I think PYEK is gonna try copying Damon, which is a very very bad move coz no one can do Damon like Ian does!!!
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: anwaya

well seven had amazing effects! couse it wsnt daily soap! it was 1nce weekly!

the "season" system improves quality! when we hv break within season, creatives cn rack thr brains n cum up with sumthing good!

n twice a week is good but 6dayS??/????????????/

dude really? quality goes down thr!

exactly! n people need to respond to gud shows otherwise it sends a msg to the makers that people will take rubbish as good!

n such shows need time for each n every epi., this isn't some saas-bahu drama! Ekta should have understood this and now 6 days so the show is getting new characters every day and even the new ones r looking dumb! no offence to the fans though πŸ˜ƒ