Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap- Death of Lies and Dishonesty !! (Page 4)

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Aeryn

Thanks for the description tanthya.

The only thing I'm happy about is it seems Aarushi's track is about to end soon....

....but for the life of me I don't see what was the purpose of such torture...nothing happened!! We had to tolerate her presence in TN, she was miraculously saved from her SR, no repercussions, no nothing....

I would be seriously annoyed if the CV's do not show  her feeling and getting the repercussions of a vengeful and blood thirsting Thakur's.

Arushi is not human, she is an angel who is immune to any repercussions and punishments.  She made a mistake, she realised her mistake and she is forgiven for her mistake.  Nothing else matters as Arushi is saved as she is a victim and we all should sympathise with her plight and what led her to marry Shakti...

Any end will be a relief and she better not be given any more tracks as she unable to handle them and the CVs really dont know what to do with her character.  Going back to being mute will help.

@bold - she will come face to face with Aman's truth thus will realise her mistake of not trusting her sis....but will she realise the mistake that her beyond than stupid decision was, I doubt it...

Seriously it seems all saxes are immune to repercussions and learning from their mistakes. All their actions are pardoned under the excuse of their majboori Dead I'm so sick of it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301-Sheena-

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged

The only thing I'm happy about is it seems Aarushi's track is about to end soon....

....but for the life of me I don't see what was the purpose of such torture...nothing happened!! We had to tolerate her presence in TN, she was miraculously saved from her SR, no repercussions, no nothing....

I would be seriously annoyed if the CV's do not show  her feeling and getting the repercussions of a vengeful and blood thirsting Thakur's.

Arushi is not human, she is an angel who is immune to any repercussions and punishments.  She made a mistake, she realised her mistake and she is forgiven for her mistake.  Nothing else matters as Arushi is saved as she is a victim and we all should sympathise with her plight and what led her to marry Shakti...

Any end will be a relief and she better not be given any more tracks as she unable to handle them and the CVs really dont know what to do with her character.  Going back to being mute will help.
in the mean time she will reck a few lifes, crash  a few cars, sinks some ships.....and walk away without a scratchAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Finally!!Big smileBig smile

While at it, could Aman also give an explanation for why he wanted to marry Arushi?...we have never been given a reason!Big smileBig smile

thanks Sathya, tomorrow is going to be electrifying...for Arushi.

And why is he hiding the marriage frm his pop
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
whatever happens tomorrow, i hope is huge enough to occupy us for the next 3 days seeing as there is no show planned for Friday

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged

@ bold...Is that so..I did not know that..I will readjust my vision of looking at Aarushi ...

So true! Star,,,, She is a actor incapable of handling heavy stuffs..err even light stuffs.... bunkum..alright ..I'll say it..She is a actor who is not capable of handling any scene apart from being an annoying mosquito..which comes naturally to her ...Now that she is going to be embalmed ....it will be the ideal time for madame to enroll in acting class and learn , really learn acting ...

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged

@bold - she will come face to face with Aman's truth thus will realise her mistake of not trusting her sis....but will she realise the mistake that her beyond than stupid decision was, I doubt it...

Seriously it seems all saxes are immune to repercussions and learning from their mistakes. All their actions are pardoned under the excuse of their majboori Dead I'm so sick of it

Aeryn, that is the whole problem of this track.  Arushi will cry for her sister but will she apologise to Kaser. I dont think so.  She needs to be punished and pay for her stupidity.

Saxes are immune to any learning curve.  There is no point to hope that they will learn from their mistakes or even admit an wrongdoings.  Its a lost cause.

Aeryn

S-star Newbie
S-star
S-star

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
thanks

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged

@ bold...Is that so..I did not know that..I will readjust my vision of looking at Aarushi ...

So true! Star,,,, She is a actor incapable of handling heavy stuffs..err even light stuffs.... bunkum..alright ..I'll say it..She is a actor who is not capable of handling any scene apart from being an annoying mosquito..which comes naturally to her ...Now that she is going to be embalmed ....it will be the ideal time for madame to enroll in acting class and learn , really learn acting ...

Tanths, how else does one explain to themselves that Arushi has left the TN unscathed.  She must be super natural to come out of this whole fiasco as the victim.  Not an easy feat in reality but Arushi has the power and ability to be saved of any repercussions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryntanthya

Go to top