Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: starlight123

Tanths, how else does one explain to themselves that Arushi has left the TN unscathed.  She must be super natural to come out of this whole fiasco as the victim.  Not an easy feat in reality but Arushi has the power and ability to be saved of any repercussions.

Star,
I do not see her as the victim..I see her as the manipulator...

I do agree..I would have expected her to be stripped of her virginity within a day...the fact that she  is unmolested makes  for a ridiculous track..ok forget even S**..she is not even groped or an attempt to kiss her is made ...Shakthi..the guy who has uncontrolled libido has exercised remarkable control over  his rampant libido....truly an unbelievable track..
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

..I would have expected her to be stripped of her virginity within a day...the fact that she  is unmolested makes  for a ridiculous track..ok forget even S**..she is not even groped or an attempt to kiss her is made ...Shakthi..the guy who has uncontrolled libido has exercised remarkable control over  his rampant libido....truly an unbelievable track..

and since the twit got him all stired up with no place to release (pun intended) the pent up hormones, they threw in the Kesar rape 🤢......... i guess this was done to reassure audience that he is still the same old KN ......but to do it at the expense of Kesar was just unforgiveable.

if they can be bold & real enough to include the rape, they should have been brave enough to show the twit reaping what she sowed........coward CVs😡 or some head huncho really is playing godfather / godmother 

Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

and since the twit got him all stired up with no place to release (pun intended) the pent up hormones, they threw in the Kesar rape 🤢......... i guess this was done to reassure audience that he is still the same old KN ......but to do it at the expense of Kesar was just unforgiveable.

if they can be bold & real enough to include the rape, they should have been brave enough to show the twit reaping what she sowed........coward CVs😡

YES  😡😡  And the CVs sacrificed KRIYA airtime to propagate this ridiculous track....😡😡
hopefully it is coming to an end now....
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Star,
I do not see her as the victim..I see her as the manipulator...

I do agree..I would have expected her to be stripped of her virginity within a day...the fact that she  is unmolested makes  for a ridiculous track..ok forget even S**..she is not even groped or an attempt to kiss her is made ...Shakthi..the guy who has uncontrolled libido has exercised remarkable control over  his rampant libido....truly an unbelievable track..

Tanths, I never thought of her as a victim but as an instigator, manipulator but these CVs seem to me are adamant in showing her as some sort of victim.  A victim of circumstances, or how else are they finding annoying ways to save her from Shakti's clutches.
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

YES  😡😡  And the CVs sacrificed KRIYA airtime to propagate this ridiculous track....😡😡
hopefully it is coming to an end now....

i'm doubtful she'll go away completely....only sure thing is she's no longer sharing space in TN.... but the after effects of a run-away incubator is bound to stink up TN for a while with the blame placed squarely at P's feet
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
FINALLY HAPPY DAYS R HERE AGAIN....