Precap- Death of Lies and Dishonesty !! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Finally!!😃😃

While at it, could Aman also give an explanation for why he wanted to marry Arushi?...we have never been given a reason!😃😃

thanks Sathya, tomorrow is going to be electrifying...for Arushi.
Originally posted by starlight123

New year has come early.

Once again a Sax in self pity mode. 

You made the decision to wed, you twit so deal with the consequences instead of why did you do this to me God

Starwa..u urself answered ur question ..Cos she is a SAX ...😃
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Finally!!😃😃

While at it, could Aman also give an explanation for why he wanted to marry Arushi?...we have never been given a reason!😃😃

DG don't expect too much I doubt the Cv's have an explanation to give she may just run away in tears begging for forgiveness from a sister more then ready to give it !!! Though if they choose to give one I am all ears this should be interesting !
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Aeryn

Thanks for the description tanthya.

The only thing I'm happy about is it seems Aarushi's track is about to end soon....

....but for the life of me I don't see what was the purpose of such torture...nothing happened!! We had to tolerate her presence in TN, she was miraculously saved from her SR, no repercussions, no nothing....

I would be seriously annoyed if the CV's do not show  her feeling and getting the repercussions of a vengeful and blood thirsting Thakur's.
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Finally!!😃😃

DG

LTNS! Enjoying the holidays eh?

Let's hope we dont' see SCAM on Friday. Anyone know if Mathurs have transferred out of town already?😲

Originally posted by yummimommy

Merci beaucoup Tanths!

Avec plaisir , Yum Mum..😊
Originally posted by tanthya

I would be seriously annoyed if the CV's do not show  her feeling and getting the repercussions of a vengeful and blood thirsting Thakur's.

Arushi is not human, she is an angel who is immune to any repercussions and punishments.  She made a mistake, she realised her mistake and she is forgiven for her mistake.  Nothing else matters as Arushi is saved as she is a victim and we all should sympathise with her plight and what led her to marry Shakti...

Any end will be a relief and she better not be given any more tracks as she unable to handle them and the CVs really dont know what to do with her character.  Going back to being mute will help.
Originally posted by Binny1247

DG don't expect too much I doubt the Cv's have an explanation to give she may just run away in tears begging for forgiveness from a sister more then ready to give it !!! Though if they choose to give one I am all ears this should be interesting !

POPs owe us the confrontation for the torture we had to endure for three months. Some thanks eh for the loyal viewing.

For once they need to show repurcussions for her behavior. At least this will be an eye opener for young twits if they handle it right showing a young girl is not spared by the likes of men like KN.
Originally posted by starlight123

Arushi is not human, she is an angel who is immune to any repercussions and punishments.  She made a mistake, she realised her mistake and she is forgiven for her mistake.  Nothing else matters as Arushi is saved as she is a victim and we all should sympathise with her plight and what led her to marry Shakti...

Any end will be a relief and she better not be given any more tracks as she unable to handle them and the CVs really dont know what to do with her character.  Going back to being mute will help.

Well said Star!

You get the Saptarishi Taron for this post!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️
Originally posted by tanthya

Aarushi is at the temple..she is crying and praying to the Goddess .."  what will happen now ?? I had found a truthful and honest life partner" Just then a very familiar voice " Panditiji, do a pooja , bless us and our unborn child" Arushi  reacts as if electrocuted..turns and spots Anu with a Man ..  She looks stunned ...
🤣🤣🤣