Rang Badalti Odhani

Written update - 29th December 2010

IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Written Update ' 29th December 2010

translations are in blue

random thoughts in red

Episode starts with Sam standing on a street, a car passes by, she tries to stop the car, the car doesn't stop, stops the next car that comes. It stops, its Rahul.

Both look at eachother through the car window ' rahul pulls down the window,

Sam looks away, rahul scans her bags and asks what she's doing there at this time and with all the luggage.

Sam replies that all this is because of him .

Rahul says I never have to do anything, you friends have become used to over-reacting. He says she wont get a taxi here so she should get into his car. Sam turns away, rahul repeats "sam, I said get inside"

Sam walks away (2 steps) , rahul gets out of the car.

Rahul : "Sam get in, Last time, GET IN!!"

She doesn't move. Rahul takes her hand and pulls her to the car. He takes the driving seat, fastens seatbelt .

(he's wearing a sweatshirt and sam's wearing sleeveless ) :P ' jaaniya background was playing throughout..

Scene Change:

Khanak (same green suit) brings dhokla for duck. He's trying to play chess. He thanks her. He tries it, puts it back says "Wah, kia dosti nibhayi hai shaan ne, bachpan se leke aaj tak, till I become old , mene sirf ek hi sapna dekha hai ke may stage pe gaana gaa raha hoon, guitar baja raha hoon." He says that shan spoilt his dream by "sapnoon pe tsunami pher dia" (translation: he says shan has done injustice to friendship, he has broken his (duck's) childhood dream of becoming a singer)

Khanak is stuck at the word tsunami, duck explains he means "paani pher diya" (translation: ruined his dream by pouring water over it)

Khanak sympathises saying "shantanu aise hi hain, jab gusse may hotey hain apne  apey may nahi hote". (translation: Shantanu is like that only, he doesnt think about what he's doing when he's upset) She says he did the same with Sam, Sam also left the house.

Duck is surprised hearing about Sam. He says this means shan will never take me back in his band. He says "khanak bhabhi, mera kia hoga, zara sochiye, meri dreaming ka kia hoga, mere sapnoon ka kia hoga" (translation: now what will i do, he'll never take me back in the band)

Khanak says she's going to talk to Shan, she calms duck down by saying "waise bhi unko apne band ke liye aapse acha saathi nai milega"

Duck asks her to promise that she'll manaofy (make him agree) Shan or he'll jump into his cafe's coffee and die.

Khanak smiles and promises. Duck leaves at that

He comes back, "Khanak bhabhi pakka wada na, aap usko mana leingi"

Khanak: ek dum pakka

Duck: may ek dhokla leke jaoon

She offers him the plate, he takes and leaves

Khanak says "I think shantanu ko manane ke liye unglee tedi karni paregi"

(Translation: duck asks if she truly promises to make shan agree, khanak says yes and says to herself that to make shan agree she will have to have a twisted plan)

Scene change: Back to rahul-sam

Rahul talks about how she was standing on the road, midnight with luggage. He taunts her by saying I heard you were living at your bestfriend's, your best friend left you midnight, drove you out of the house, your friendship seems strong, maan gaye tumhari dosti and tumhare best dost ko. Achi dosti nibhai tumhare best dost ne.

(Translation: rahul taunts Sam of his friendship, a friend who made her leave home at this hour)

Sam thinks of what shaan said about one person being less for dinner, thinks of rahul putting a ring on her finger (when they went to select a ring for his so called fiance) . Sam breaks down, cries on Rahul's shoulder, jaaniya plays. (I think rahul is smiling) . he tucks her hair behind the ear.

Sam comes back to senses, leaves his arm, pulls away.

Rahul asks her to tie the seat belt, she says sorry. Rahul says don't do it next time, I don't want anything to happen to you, what if something happened to you. Some hope shows in sam's eyes. Rahul continues' "to meri wedding plan ka kia hota" (Translation: what will happen to my wedding plan)

Sam: Enough rahul

She leaves the car and walks away

Rahul also gets out, goes after her. "kahan ja rahi ho" (Translation: where are you going)

Sam says she doesn't know, she says she'll go live in some hotel

Rahul: stop it, you wont live in a hotel, mere hotey huey

Sam: All this has happened because of you

Rahul: you work for me, you are my responsibility so you will stay with me

Sam: I wont live in your house with you

Rahul: not in my house, guest house.

Sam says so that Shan gets further upset with me. Rahul says no, so that no matter how much someone is upset with you, they cant take you out of the house.

Sam says you've already spoilt my friendship with Shan, what do you want now.

Rahul says I'm launching shaan, he's my project, I cannot spoil my project by bothering him, so stop thinking too much ( I didn't understand what he meant by that)

He says shan is my project, you are my wedding planner and I'm a business man. All these are different things. I'm a business man and I don't want any of these to get disturbed. Now you tell me if there is something better in your mind than my guest house.

Sam agrees to go with him to his guest house. She goes back to the car

Rahul to himself: that is it shaan, Sam ka haan kehna to sirf ek nayi shuruwaat hai, I know you are nothing without your friends, and tumhare sapnoon ko toote huey dekhne may bohot maza ayega.

(Translation: i will enjoy watching your dreams shatter)

Scene Change:

Shaan thinking about how he refused to shake hands with rahul that day at the caf, how he signed the contract, the launch party, etc..

Scene Change:

Khanak leaving with her peti

Madhvi and khushbu entering. Madhvi asks where she's going.

Khanak happily says I'm leaving the house

Madhvi says you're leaving house and you're so happy, where's shan

(the funny RBO background playing)

Khanak says until yesterday he was busy with his friends, now he's busy with music, meri baari to kabhi ayegi hi nahi. Unko meri koi fikar hi nahi hai (Translation: my turn will never come, he doesnt care about me)

Madhvi says this isn't a dharamshala (orphanage i think, even i dont know hindi, i know urdu)  that u come and go as you please. Shan ke aaney tak to ruko. (wait till shan comes back)

(khushbu is happy that khanak is getting scolded)

Khanak says that me and shan have fought and I don't know where he is and when he'll come. You just give him this letter when he comes

Khushbu says "pati ko apni ungliyoon pe nachana koi tumse seekhe, now u'll leave home and he'll come looking for you" (if someone wants to know how to run their husbands on their fingers, they should learn from you, you leave the house and he comes after you)

Madhvi says "mere seede saadhe bete ko joru ka gulam bana dia" (turned my innocent child into a wife's servant (dont know how else to describe this expression)

Madhvi leaves and khanak says to khushbu "don't worry I'm just leaving for practice"

Scene change:

Shan comes looking for khanak, shan wonders if she's not home

Madhvi comes n says "shayad she's not home, uske dimag may kia chalta hai only she knows, I saw her leaving with her "gandi si bag" (ugly bag)

Shan: what?? Bag???

Madhvi: she's left this letter for you, she said shan doesn't care about me, see shan, I don't know whats going on between you two. Now see khanak ko sir pe bithane ka natija (see what you get for giving her such importance)

shan is annoyed.

Scene change:

Rahul brings Sam into his guest house, it's a girly room (did he make it for her only?)

Oh yes he did.

Appears she once told him how her dream house would look like (when they were friends)

Sam says you knew I would come right

Rahul says I had some idea.

He says she can never get upset with him, saara gussa jhoota hai

Sam: really?

Rahul: really and waise bhi gussa doesn't suit you, when you are gussa your nose turns more red, which I don't like, why don't  you accept it you like it when you're with me

Sam turns away, she's smiling. He holds her by her shoulders and pulls her to him. Runs his hands from his shoulders to her hands, hugs her from behind, sam rests her head on his chest. No actually her lips are touching his nose ( I think they're the same height or something), sam has totally lost control.

Rahul  is totally cold. Says sam I hope youre going to be comfortable here

Rahul leaves, sam looks into the mirror "Rahul, mera irada to nahi tha, but you have left me no other option, now I will have to hurt you"

(i had no plans of hurting you but you've left me no choice)

Tomorrow:

Khanak fights with duck at the cafe, saying you people hid such big news from shantanu

Shan reading khanak's letter that shan has no value for his wife in his life, so under these circumstances, she felt "ghar chorne ki practice ka faisla"(practice of leaving home)  was right

Shan is annoyed/confused . I think more confused.

(knowing KT's not well, I felt mad at khanak for giving him more trouble) ' I think we need to learn to keep their real/reel lives different :P

Edited by IFsKhanak - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagSia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u
yeah aisi halat mein ghar chodne ki practise!
bechara shaanπŸ˜†
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Teech ...Thanks for the update ..πŸ€—

@he's wearing a sweatshirt and sam's wearing sleeveless : 🀣 

Ghar chodne ki practice  was a nice touch ...
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
IFsKhanak thumbnail
if this track continues when KT's back, 'im going to love it
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me too loves the change in track......
Shanak and RaSam should stay in pairs..............away from each other ......lol.....
and without meddling with each other............I loved Khanak and Shaan but like you.......even I hated that he was being troubled with that letter........
It's not only about KT being unwell..........but even the character Shaan is emotionally drained and is let down by friends and parents both......he needed Khanak but I understand the circumstances and actually applaud them for being able to pull through even at the crunch times......

Thanx for the update IFsy.....!!!!
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tnx for update it is very well written kya hoga apne shaan ka poor guy
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww...Teech its great to see you dear....back at what you do best....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Manita said it...we got annoyed at Khanak for disturbing our Man and the CV's indeed did great o get them both out of the pictureπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
khanak leaves home andd goes to dhulwadiiiiiiiiiii Yippppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  parrrtyyyyyyyyyyy LOL practice??!!! have i ever mentioned i love this girl khanak?!

lovely update hira :)
Edited by tofeeees - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
haila you posted so fast.... was not expecting one ...GOOD JOB teech,...loved reading it...YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF live updates...ab tho daily update ka taaj bhi?????????????πŸ˜ƒ...

ok am sleeping now
IFsKhanak thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saaaz

haila you posted so fast.... was not expecting one ...--- i think i was tadping to get back to work GOOD JOB teech,...loved reading it...YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF live updates...ab tho daily update ka taaj bhi?????????????πŸ˜ƒ... 

ok am sleeping now --- we are waiting lol