India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Who would you like to win (Page 6)

orms Goldie
orms
orms

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Yanna... she's been the most consistent.

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Sushant Singh Rajput- cos he DESERVES to win. The guy has used his talent and his brains in every performance, and is pushing himself to the max, despite hectic schedules- he and his choreo have come up with some STUPENDOUS, OUT OF THE BOX, CREATIVE performances which have raised the level of JDJ. I mean, after getting three 30's and appreciation from a strict judge like Remo, if he doesn't win, I'm going to cry.

Second choice would be Yana. She's wonderful, and Salman is fab too.

Third choice would be Krushna/Ankita.

Edited by nikitagmc - 30 December 2010 at 10:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

babu2008RamisaalunzaNisha_90

nikhilsahai Goldie
nikhilsahai
nikhilsahai

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
sushant
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
its too early to say
TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by TheUltimate

Originally posted by debayon

In any reality show, talent goes for a toss, and for the most part, popularity is what matters. Obviously the other celebs are more popular than Daya, so one of them is likely to win. Now I'm not saying that Ankita/Sushant/etc are not skilled, but people pass off their experience as either being 'not their(the actors) fault' or 'the show's format is to show improvement, and background knowledge in dance doesn't count' In lieu of such comments, what can I say? Guess we should just accept it and let it be.

Loser's excuse. It does not take a rocket scientist to understand that it takes immense amount of talent to be popular.
Or does it? Gone are the days when pure talent counted, and nowadays chocolate boys rule the days with their six packs and  their dimples. Same goes for girls. One needs to have to be at least a size zero or look good to make it famous. No wonder scrawny Vilyati babu had to get ripped to get undue attentionLOL

Participants should  think of it as a rule of game. Being popular is a must along with good dancing skills to be in the top 5. Problem solved.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzanikitagmc

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Sushant Singh Rajput- cos he DESERVES to win. The guy has used his talent and his brains in every performance, and is pushing himself to the max, despite hectic schedules- he and his choreo have come up with some STUPENDOUS, OUT OF THE BOX, CREATIVE performances which have raised the level of JDJ. I mean, after getting three 30's and appreciation from a strict judge like Remo, if he doesn't win, I'm going to cry.

Ditto , and what I like about him is that he isnt taking the votes for granted .. he actually seems nervous during the eliminations .. and did you notice when he asked for votes this time .. in the end ..the tone in which he asked "please votes dijiye..." ? He doesnt really have this attitude ki .. "I am the strongest contender .. I am going to win anyways .. " He is still striving to give his best .. to give "30 wala" performances ..
btw ... I agree salman-yana are the better team .. but my second choice would be anki/nishant ..
umm.. bcuz ..sushant will be heartbroken if neither of them wins... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

9991Nisha_90nikitagmc

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Ditto , and what I like about him is that he isnt taking the votes for granted .. he actually seems nervous during the eliminations .. and did you notice when he asked for votes this time .. in the end ..the tone in which he asked "please votes dijiye..." ? He doesnt really have this attitude ki .. "I am the strongest contender .. I am going to win anyways .. " He is still striving to give his best .. to give "30 wala" performances ..
btw ... I agree salman-yana are the better team .. but my second choice would be anki/nishant ..
umm.. bcuz ..sushant will be heartbroken if neither of them wins... LOL

Ditto back to you!!!LOL

Wow, Lunza, nowadays we write complementary posts! Whatever points I miss, you bring them up. LOL

Agree about the votes thing. He doesn't seem to have the attitude of - 'I'm going to win anyway, cos I'm so popular' -its actually the other way round, people think he'll win anyway cos he's so popular!

He's trying hard to make sure that he deserves the top spot, so that if/when he wins, no one can point an accusing finger at him, or say that he won due to popularity and blind fan following (like people used to say to KSG last time)

@bold: LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaNisha_90

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
btw .. i am not going to write off anki so soon ... she might actually surprise both sushant and yana and win in the end .. (Never underestimate the maharashtrian fanbase !! )
Whatever.. I want sushant to win , but I am fine with anki winning too ..
And Sushant rushing to hug ankita , leaving their choreos stranded at either ends .. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index