India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Who would you like to win (Page 4)

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Sushant....yeah! He should be the winner. He is the most trained dancer here on JDJ this timeClap. In fact, it is injustce to others to make him a contestant hereOuch. He should have been out of this show as because he is one of best "trained" dancers....
[Sorry, no offense. If any one neutrally thinks this, he/she will get my point. So, if you are Sushant fan don't offend me please. And let me know u all this that I love Pavitra Rishta and Sushita. So, if u think I'm anti Sushita, u may think. But I'm notSmile.]

I'm surprised about the name of this show. Dancing with the stars..LOL!! Why only this? They could have named this show to "Dancing with the dancers come stars"LOL, as it got half of the contestants, who are well trained dancers....!!!

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
In any reality show, talent goes for a toss, and for the most part, popularity is what matters. Obviously the other celebs are more popular than Daya, so one of them is likely to win. Now I'm not saying that Ankita/Sushant/etc are not skilled, but people pass off their experience as either being 'not their(the actors) fault' or 'the show's format is to show improvement, and background knowledge in dance doesn't count' In lieu of such comments, what can I say? Guess we should just accept it and let it be.
DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Yeah! We have nothing to do except accepting what happensOuch.
-Mandeep- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mandeep-
-Mandeep-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
:-) i really hope this season will rock
shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
DancingSushant Singh Rajput Dancing
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
From the work I have seen so far , I think Sushant and his choreographer Shampa should win .Their biggest competitor is Salman and Yana .
Ankita is a lovely dancer but she her choreographer is not impressive .She is going ahead only on the basis of her talent ( she is not trained at all) and her popularity ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

9991CuteCherry

-Mandeep- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mandeep-
-Mandeep-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Ya I think so too
TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

In any reality show, talent goes for a toss, and for the most part, popularity is what matters. Obviously the other celebs are more popular than Daya, so one of them is likely to win. Now I'm not saying that Ankita/Sushant/etc are not skilled, but people pass off their experience as either being 'not their(the actors) fault' or 'the show's format is to show improvement, and background knowledge in dance doesn't count' In lieu of such comments, what can I say? Guess we should just accept it and let it be.

Loser's excuse. It does not take a rocket scientist to understand that it takes immense amount of talent to be popular.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index