Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Although I think Sushant or Yana will win, I would love it to be Ragini or Chang.
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Its a good show, all the actors have talent but personally i want Sushant Singh Rajput to win, he deserves it
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The most talented one should win. Talent includes popularity - not just dancing skills.
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Sushant, Yana and Ankita are good.  Personally I would like either Ankita or Yana to win.
Its too early for me to pick only one. Based on consistency, I like the team of Sushant-Shampa and Yana-Salman. The ones I am growing to like are Chang-Marischa and Daya-Vrushali. I was majorly disappointed seeing Chang's first week performance but from the 2nd performance onwards (Don) to the folk dance till the Teen Ka Tadka, he is improving and only improving. And Vrushali and Daya's performances, I found endearing. I love her work from DID-1 days! I still feel its way to early to choose one team but so far I liked the mentioned 4 teams the most. I might get surprised by some other teams so no clear favorites for me at the moment.
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sushant Singh Rajput. He is just too amazing!!
pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i think sushant deserves it, from what i have seen till now
beauty_cool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sushant singh rajput and ankita.......................i cant decide btween them...they both r tooo gud...luv them😳😳
beauty_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by debayon

In any reality show, talent goes for a toss, and for the most part, popularity is what matters. Obviously the other celebs are more popular than Daya, so one of them is likely to win. Now I'm not saying that Ankita/Sushant/etc are not skilled, but people pass off their experience as either being 'not their(the actors) fault' or 'the show's format is to show improvement, and background knowledge in dance doesn't count' In lieu of such comments, what can I say? Guess we should just accept it and let it be.

hey.........sushant ankita iz poppular and also talented...okkkk
beauty_cool thumbnail
i wish that sushita will be finalist...........