Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

2/1/11 Promos:Performances *Spoiler* (Page 8)

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

OK, I honestly dunno what to say now, so best I stopLOL

Look what a spoiler thread has turned intoLOL

Hey deb ! am sorry ! I dint mean to stop othersConfusedbut I just tried to pt out flaws by all the dancers vs wat made something special - when, a flaw is penalized and when, it is not - just so that we can appreciate that all of the celebs still have a long way to go,but currently where they stand,is due to sheer merit of effort I think and the role their own choreographer is playing for them

ya,I wrote 2 muchErmm

Edited by SaffyFlower - 02 January 2011 at 8:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Hey deb ! am sorry ! I dint mean to stop othersConfusedbut I just tried to pt out flaws by all the dancers vs wat made something special - when, a flaw is penalized and when, it is not - just so that we can appreciate that all of the celebs still have a long way to go,but currently where they stand,is due to sheer merit of effort I think and the role their own choreographer is playing for them

ya,I wrote 2 muchErmm
No, no need to apologizeSmile

Yes, but then everyone is not on the same level...so marks should be given accordingly...anyways, no need to go back to square one I guessLOL

bonnefille

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Hey deb ! actually I was in agreement with the 20 and 21 that sushita got in the first round - the choreo was mediocre and the perf was average,in their own genre itself.

But each celeb is getting high pts not so much for pure dance but for experimenting outside their scope of specialization - and for leveraging their v own non-dance skills,in this show - like sushant's acting skills,rags expressions,daya's strength,krushna's comedy touch etc.

But honestly in my opinion,the choreo is crucial here - he/she has to pick wat the celeb can do and give some novelty to their perf - thus show their improvement in the execution

am glad shampa is picking non romantic themesLOLif she had,no way 30s for SSLOLLOLhope nishant wizens upUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzabonnefille

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

LOL

Yeah, the spoiler thread became a discussion ground. But what to do- the 'trained dancer point' is always brought up in a lot of issues by people, and somewhere I felt it was important to answer back for the same.Smile

It was nice to discuss by the way.

Edited by nikitagmc - 02 January 2011 at 8:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzabonnefille

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Hey deb ! actually I was in agreement with the 20 and 21 that sushita got in the first round - the choreo was mediocre and the perf was average,in their own genre itself.

But each celeb is getting high pts not so much for pure dance but for experimenting outside their scope of specialization - and for leveraging their v own non-dance skills,in this show - like sushant's acting skills,rags expressions,daya's strength,krushna's comedy touch etc.

But honestly in my opinion,the choreo is crucial here - he/she has to pick wat the celeb can do and give some novelty to their perf - thus show their improvement in the execution

am glad shampa is picking non romantic themesLOLif she had,no way 30s for SSLOLLOLhope nishant wizens upUnhappy

why ? SS does well in romantic stuff too Confused

bonnefille

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I honestky though that Sushant deserved more than a 21 on his first performance, especially since Shekhar got a 27 on his first performance

bonnefille

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I think sushant got 21 cos Remo knows Sushant dances well, Sushant had danced with Shakti in DID for a guest performance and Remo was the judge there. I think that is why Sushant was given less, cos Remo expected more out of him. He danced well, but the concept could have been stronger in my opinion.

Shekhar's dance was fast, energetic and a little entertaining too. It had the zing thing in it. Plus it was a surprise to see an elderly dancing so well on the first time itself, so maybe that too affected his marks.

bonnefille

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Remo is a odd specimen as a judge. From what I've noticed, he focuses more on the choreography aspect than the dance and givee his scores accordingly.

bonnefille

Go to top