Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
I totally agree...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

mrko Senior Member
mrko
mrko

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
I am totally agree with you. Both needs to keep difference professional and personal life otherwise its very hard to run business. I think MSK did very good decision.

ibelieveinpink

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
I absolutely agree! And it's about time! Although I love the Maaneet romance but it was becoming too much of it. Too mushy.
As many have already pointed out lately there has been a lack of a real storyline. Bringing back some of the old flavour will do the show good. Now I want, no demand, some 'dishum-dishum' scenes between Maan and Brij.

Great post sweet coco!

ibelieveinpink

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by robbieluvr

I totally agree, well i never felt that it was gone, but the past few episodes have made me quite happy, except Arjun and Annie scenes!!
Me likes the Maneet scenes too, but the AA scenes kill it....I'm just glad more realism is being brought back! I was concerned the new writers would kill the show, but so far they've done a fairly good job!!!
Yeah par phir bhi purana writers wapas a jain toLOL. Anyways Uffff i'm sick of AA and their annoying scenesAngry

ibelieveinpink

omkars Groupbie
omkars
omkars

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
If by any chance the CVs are contemplating Miscarriage of geet then let it happen after marriage because if it happens before marriage then it is for sure the marriage wont happen.  Plz CVs let geet and maan get married first

ibelieveinpink

neelamra Senior Member
neelamra
neelamra

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Agree with u

ibelieveinpink

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Heyy coco (sorry don't know your nameEmbarrassed but i like coco....it goes just like my muffin imageLOL)

firstly, this is for you dude!ClapClapClap
thank you for this brilliant post and i really really hope everyone sees this and like the show's returning essence, work to bring geet back to numero uno cuz it deserves that and soo much more!Embarrassed

omgg i am soo excited for brij's entry!!....finally some actionLOL....dev was too lame to have action with...i mean maan punched him and all but it was like blahhh.....atleast with brij we get to see a real fightLOL.....but most importantly, a HAWT fighting maanLOL....what more can us girls ask for?Embarrassed....but on a serious note, i am happy.....cuz this brings in a heavy realistic dose....i am sure in real life too, people from your family are bound to clash with you, if they had problems like that in the past.....plus like you said, this will be a fight worth to watch....both equals fighting each other....and i think the fight will give a good closure to Geet's past....she has come a long way since HP days and she needs to show them she is not that fragile geet anymore!

omgg i agree....today first i was pissed off at maan, looking at the way he acted but later, after watching it a gazillion times on YT as usualLOL, i realized what he did was totally mskish and not at all wrong!....he is only maan for herEmbarrassed
aweosme post once again!!....lets see what tom bringsWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2ibelieveinpink

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

ya even i think so. geet had drifted away frm realism in past few months ( although we enjoyed the romance n nok jhok ) , somewhere i felt it is all fictional. ppl in real life r different, they hv ego, they get angry, they shout, n above all 2 ppl r basically r a little different so to get attuned to each other totally is not thay easy always inspite of being in love. maan's statement that mein tumhare liye maan hoon , par sab ke liye MSK hoon is appropriate.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpinkmisty85

Go to top