Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Essence Of Geet Returning!!! (Page 6)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

i will spam it if i have to....

we need our viewerrs back so we can higher the TRPs.......our show is going down even despite it being sooo good....

I agree!! and thanks for the idea!! Spamming...NICE!!! Thanks a bunch for liking the post so much!!Big smileBig smile

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by binsur

I am also excited to see the angry young maan back! it would be interesting how geet will manaofy him. I am glad that he gave geet the message that he might have chnaged but she cannot play with him always!!! i like to see the ego back which makes maan the maan we loved! kya karey! uske meethi meethi bathon mein bechari geet bhool gayi asli maan ka avtar!
I'm more excited to see how both juggle their personal and professional life! It's gonna be hard and stir up a lot of emotions so it's gonna be great! I think angry young Maan was just camouflaged behind the newly discovered love Maan...but it's good to see him go back to how he was! But MSK is known for his personality and being "Maan Singh Khurana" and that persona was lost for a while!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subiaman

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

totally agreee..........

CVs finally remembered the MSk character............

and they are brinking it back with a bang.........Clap

I don't know, i always felt that the CVs haven't changed Maan so much, like he said he's MSK infront of the staff and only Maan for her, and it had always been like that Smile He still has that attitude, the angry young Maan persona infront of his staff, but he only mellows it down for Geet Embarrassed so according to me, Maan hadn't really changed at all, he had just fell in love Embarrassed i had just never imagined Maan to become a total softy in love though Confused not that i don't like it EmbarrassedLOL

@ Sweet Coco, your right the essense of Geet is coming back again, and i am so excited Smile with Brij being back, Geet will once again have to fight tooth and nail for the survival of her child Cry  However this time round she'll have Maan behind her to support her, this will be a battle worth watching Smile Two headstrong people fighting against one another, both having immense strength, who's going to win ? (Maan ofcourse!) Smile I'm just sort of worried though, MaanEet seem to have trouble awaiting them from both sides Cry on one side is Arjun who is planning his moves very inconspiciously DeadAngry and on the other side is Brij who i think is going to attack from the front Angryi wonder how Maan's going to handle this Ouch obviously he's going to tackle the immediate danger first aka Brij, but that is giving Arjun alot of time to strike Confused 

Whatever it is, the story seems to be getting interesting now, i can't wait to watch Maan-Brij face-off, i had always enjoyed that during HP days LOL

I agree both sides it's danger! But the recent article saying Arjun doesn't know how his sister really is gave me hope! Plus, this will show the true  strength of Maneet!! I loved the Brij vs Maan in HP days b/c no one stood of to Brij and when Maan did Brij would surprisingly back off at times! I think Arjun isn't as bad and he's more concern with Annie for now...so it's ok! But Brij...he's the devil in disguise and now there's a new Maan than the one in HP....he's not cold-hearted and rough, but he's still strong and a Man's man...so that confrontation will be worth while!

-Yaz-

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet coco

totally agreee..........

CVs finally remembered the MSk character............

and they are brinking it back with a bang.........Clap
I agree! I think a lot of ppl felt Maan was losing his true self and becoming a love-stricken teen age boy! But the look in his eyes towards GEET returned....and he actually has a solid reason for that angry towards her...no clash of ego or misunderstandings, but he wants her to realize his is after all Maan Singh Khurana!
yup its the old MSK......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed love him...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

EGO n ATTITUDE are his middle names............ShockedShockedShocked
it was becoming a little too mushy mushy......not that i mind mushy mind you........LOLLOLLOL
but it was just not gelling with msks character............Ouch

i liked how they differentiated between :maan" n "maam singh khurrana"............ClapClapClap

and his eyes..........................they like speak a million words..............
like geet we can also read them.............Embarrassed

and these ego fights will def arise between 2 strong leads .its upto the CVs to show how they manage to overcome this hinderance............and by the look of the spoilers.........
i wud just say..............."seductively"Wink

Agree...seduction angle is nice! It'll be kind of comic just b/c it's Geet and she hasn't mastered the art of seduction yet! But I like how he explained it to her b/c I think she forgets sometimes who he is....He's Maan for her, but to the world he's still MR. MSK...who runs Khurana empire so to be his strength and support she needs to be able to read him in all contexts!

Loquacious_Aash

M_shithy Senior Member
M_shithy
M_shithy

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I was upset with Maan today...............bt now i think it was right actually....

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

i agree completely with u...i was thinking even before all this that geet is going too far with her pranks...she  should know where to strike a balance in a relationship...it is one thing to behave to him like that when they r alone, but when there r others around she should be careful...here though the fault was maan's for holding to her hand and making fun of her, she need not have exposed him publically like that....and from the sbs today she trying on the small red dress, i went like, why did they not get off the short dress, choti hair, high heels wali ladkiyaan...what is the need for her to try all this....she is our sensible geet, why does she have to do all this....and that too so near marriage...she should concentrate on her wedding preparations instead of all these, i felt....

First bold part

Are family members strangers ?? is it wrong for us to play pranks on a family member infront of another family member?? Confused and if Maan could do the same thing with Geet, why can't Geet do it? Is it because he's Maan, so everythings alright because he does it ? Ouch 

What Geet did was all in good humour, and she did it infront of Dadi and Annie, both women who are his own family, they know him since forever, they won't humilate him Confused if the prank was done infront of the office staff, then it would have been a different matter altogether, because they are bunch of strangers Ouch i don't see how Geet was wrong in this ? Why can't Maan just take a joke as what it is, a joke. Confused

Second bold part.

Why have all of us forgotton that Geet is just 18 years old, just because she's more sensible than other 18 years old, doesn't mean that she doesn't have that childishness of a normal girls that age. Confused She like any other girls wants to impress her other half Embarrassed and by dressing the way she has she thinks she will, "thinks" being the keyword Ouch just because she thinks he will be impressed, it doesn't mean he will Cry  but her 18 year old mind isn't thinking that, what she's probably thinking is that Maan grew up in a lavish life, with girls who dress like that, he probably likes things like that, the thought that Maan likes her just the way she is probably isn't even in her mind Confused

I'm 18 and i'm like that, sometimes i could be so mature that people think i'm older than my age, but other times i become a complete kid and all logic flys out my mind LOL 

And anyways who knows why Geet is dressed the way she is, the CVs might or might not have a good reason behind it, so lets just wait and watch Embarrassed

OMG!! This is so great!!! I agree...we tend to forget that she's only 18...yes she's pregnant and gonna be a wife, mother, and owner of KC soon...but she's still 18! She's doesn't have that much life experience and laughter and jokes are her escape! Looking at the pics it looks like it was Annie's idea and so Geet goes to her to-be-hubby's sis for help and so maybe seduction isn't Geet, but she's making an effort! And by the looks of it Maan seems pretty impressed!! 
I agree waiting and watching is the right way to go...I'm super excited about that!

-Yaz-

sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
totally agree wid u.

ibelieveinpink

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ibelieveinpink

Go to top