Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Essence Of Geet Returning!!! (Page 3)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvabbybaby

YES! I totally agree Brij is back with a bang!
And those viewers who have stopped watching Geet can realize that a blast from the past is coming! Their feelings may be reawakened and I think Maaneet will come out of this stronger than before!
Agree Liz!!! I think it's a good time to bring back the originals of the show so the old viewers can return! I mean how long can they keep going with the romantic Maneet scenes....b/c the the entry of the AA scenes aren't helping and the whole episode can't be a romantic Maneet scene or else it'll get too repetitive! But I like how you said "reawakened"...nice word!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-rahmona_pakswe

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
i will spam it if i have to....

we need our viewerrs back so we can higher the TRPs.......our show is going down even despite it being sooo good....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiish-Yaz-ibelieveinpink

zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged

well written ash! i felt the same.i like the new twist in the story.brij was needed and msk's character maintainence was much needed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

totally agreee..........

CVs finally remembered the MSk character............

and they are brinking it back with a bang.........ClapClapClapClap

I don't know, i always felt that the CVs haven't changed Maan so much, like he said he's MSK infront of the staff and only Maan for her, and it had always been like that Smile He still has that attitude, the angry young Maan persona infront of his staff, but he only mellows it down for Geet Embarrassed so according to me, Maan hadn't really changed at all, he had just fell in love Embarrassed i had just never imagined Maan to become a total softy in love though Confused not that i don't like it EmbarrassedLOL

@ Sweet Coco, your right the essense of Geet is coming back again, and i am so excited Smile with Brij being back, Geet will once again have to fight tooth and nail for the survival of her child Cry  However this time round she'll have Maan behind her to support her, this will be a battle worth watching Smile Two headstrong people fighting against one another, both having immense strength, who's going to win ? (Maan ofcourse!) Smile I'm just sort of worried though, MaanEet seem to have trouble awaiting them from both sides Cry on one side is Arjun who is planning his moves very inconspiciously DeadAngry and on the other side is Brij who i think is going to attack from the front Angryi wonder how Maan's going to handle this Ouch obviously he's going to tackle the immediate danger first aka Brij, but that is giving Arjun alot of time to strike Confused 

Whatever it is, the story seems to be getting interesting now, i can't wait to watch Maan-Brij face-off, i had always enjoyed that during HP days LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpinkLoquacious_Aash

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

totally agreee..........

CVs finally remembered the MSk character............

and they are brinking it back with a bang.........Clap
I agree! I think a lot of ppl felt Maan was losing his true self and becoming a love-stricken teen age boy! But the look in his eyes towards GEET returned....and he actually has a solid reason for that angry towards her...no clash of ego or misunderstandings, but he wants her to realize his is after all Maan Singh Khurana!
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

I agree completely. Brij's return has brought back logic & realism to the story. I'm not seeing this from the pov of story telling techniques, etc. but it happens in reality as well. In many cases families of girl/boy keep on seeking them & it turns out violent many times. So it would be great to see how CVs manage this situation.

SO true....logic and realism were the power and draw of the show and bringing in Brij is that best way to get that realism back! Besides, all of us used to praise the originality and realism of the show and I felt post Dev-NT the show kind of lost that and relied on GC and DD to keep the show going with chemistry....not that I'm complaining b/c I love the chemistry....but then it's get to redundant!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

topic must stay on top....people need to read this awesome post!!! lolz

AWWW!! You're so cute and chweet!!!Big smile
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink