Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Agreee wiv everything u sed.................GR8 POST!!!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i agree completely with u...i was thinking even before all this that geet is going too far with her pranks...she  should know where to strike a balance in a relationship...it is one thing to behave to him like that when they r alone, but when there r others around she should be careful...here though the fault was maan's for holding to her hand and making fun of her, she need not have exposed him publically like that....and from the sbs today she trying on the small red dress, i went like, why did they not get off the short dress, choti hair, high heels wali ladkiyaan...what is the need for her to try all this....she is our sensible geet, why does she have to do all this....and that too so near marriage...she should concentrate on her wedding preparations instead of all these, i felt....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shabz.ibelieveinpink

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
totally agree wid u

ibelieveinpink

Shabz. IF-Rockerz
Shabz.
Shabz.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
i couldnt agree more with your wordsClap

im glad the CV's made the difference between Maan and MSK clear...i was a tad bit worried seeing a 'lovey dovey' maan in the recent few episodes and was beginning to question his ability to fend off arjun, but all my doubts have been put to rest because MSK is back with a bang Clap

ibelieveinpinkLoquacious_Aash

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Yes yes babes i agree...

except the fact that Angry MSK was always there......just today he had to show it to geet..... because geet forgot that he is still the very same MSK!!! She and the ladies hurt him sayin that he is ranjha....and has gone soft.....but no he hasn't.....he only behaves like that towards geet....cause he loves her.....but towards every one else...he is himself.....

what he did pyschologically was totally correct.....

they were sayin he changed....he was no longer the same Maan Singh Khurana........it was no that geet embarrassed him....it was more that they all said he has changed....when he hasn't...he has only changed in front of geet....not in front of anyone else....like i have said before...love does not change the person to another person....love just changes the behavior of that particular person towards the person he or she has fallen in love with.....other wise they are still the very same person!! Hi tellin geet that he is Maan/jokey only in front of her.....not in front of staff and others.......he is angry that they think he has changed....

so this was his way of showing geet that he is still the same Maan singh khurana.......that he has not changed...

he did nothing wrong...what he did was totally actually extremely logical

and as for the essence.......of the show it was always there...but we never really had a solid storyline in the show after's Dev's truth was out.....but with arjun and brij....it seems like they are bringing back a solid storyline!!!

Coco amazing topic yaar....thanks....we need this topic to stay on page 1

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dec2Shabz.rahmona_paksweibelieveinpink

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shabz.

i couldnt agree more with your wordsClap

im glad the CV's made the difference between Maan and MSK clear...i was a tad bit worried seeing a 'lovey dovey' maan in the recent few episodes and was beginning to question his ability to fend off arjun, but all my doubts have been put to rest because MSK is back with a bang Clap
agree yaar.........

i was also doubting that humko diabetes ho jayega............aur MSK bankrupt ho jayega...........
then no need for arjun only......

Shabz.ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Yes yes babes i agree...

except the fact that Angry MSK was always there......just today he had to show it to geet..... because geet forgot that he is still the very same MSK!!! She and the ladies hurt him sayin that he is ranjha....and has gone soft.....but no he hasn't.....he only behaves like that towards geet....cause he loves her.....but towards every one else...he is himself.....

what he did pyschologically was totally correct.....

they were sayin he changed....he was no longer the same Maan Singh Khurana........it was no that geet embarrassed him....it was more that they all said he has changed....when he hasn't...he has only changed in front of geet....not in front of anyone else....like i have said before...love does not change the person to another person....love just changes the behavior of that particular person towards the person he or she has fallen in love with.....other wise they are still the very same person!! Hi tellin geet that he is Maan/jokey only in front of her.....not in front of staff and others.......he is angry that they think he has changed....

so this was his way of showing geet that he is still the same Maan singh khurana.......that he has not changed...

he did nothing wrong...what he did was totally actually extremely logical

and as for the essence.......of the show it was always there...but we never really had a solid storyline in the show after's Dev's truth was out.....but with arjun and brij....it seems like they are bringing back a solid storyline!!!

Coco amazing topic yaar....thanks....we need this topic to stay on page 1

Awww! Thanks a bunch for that...so chweet!! 
I agree! The solid storyline ended a while ago and this AA track isn't doing much for Maneet, but with Brij returning and Maan drawing the lines it's getting really good! And yeah you're right, he was the Angry MSK, but It's about time she realizes that!  Also the AA scenes aren't as exciting as the Brij-Maan scenes used to be....b/c Brij is a strong character and that actor is fantastic unlike Nikuj and Priyush who are strictly OK actors as of now! Nothing extraordinary as of yet!!

Edited by sweet coco - 29 December 2010 at 10:59am

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
topic must stay on top....people need to read this awesome post!!! lolz

ibelieveinpink

Go to top