Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Essence Of Geet Returning!!! (Page 10)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Heyy coco (sorry don't know your nameEmbarrassed but i like coco....it goes just like my muffin imageLOL)

firstly, this is for you dude!ClapClapClap
thank you for this brilliant post and i really really hope everyone sees this and like the show's returning essence, work to bring geet back to numero uno cuz it deserves that and soo much more!Embarrassed

omgg i am soo excited for brij's entry!!....finally some actionLOL....dev was too lame to have action with...i mean maan punched him and all but it was like blahhh.....atleast with brij we get to see a real fightLOL.....but most importantly, a HAWT fighting maanLOL....what more can us girls ask for?Embarrassed....but on a serious note, i am happy.....cuz this brings in a heavy realistic dose....i am sure in real life too, people from your family are bound to clash with you, if they had problems like that in the past.....plus like you said, this will be a fight worth to watch....both equals fighting each other....and i think the fight will give a good closure to Geet's past....she has come a long way since HP days and she needs to show them she is not that fragile geet anymore!

omgg i agree....today first i was pissed off at maan, looking at the way he acted but later, after watching it a gazillion times on YT as usualLOL, i realized what he did was totally mskish and not at all wrong!....he is only maan for herEmbarrassed
aweosme post once again!!....lets see what tom bringsWink
My name is Hetal or you can call me Hetu....I'm cool with that also cool with coco!!!Big smile

I agree!! Geet is an amazing show built on originality and uniqueness and the lack of solid storyline kind of took away from it's magic! SO I'm glad that essence is coming back!! Thanks for liking the post and the long comment....so chweet of you!!!

I agree Dev and Maan story could have been better....but I guess they decided to play out Dev's character as a nice guy so gets influenced by his evil wife! I think Brij is pure evil, well he's not pure evil b/c he does what he does with the aim of his prestige and family honor, but there's that evil and wick aura around him which makes him more devilish than Dev and NT combined! So to see how he brings panic and chaos into Maneet's life will be fantastic to watch! I think it's so realistic to have that unfinished business kind of plot with Geet having become stronger and Maan being her support system! It's refreshing from the rona dhona stuff that Geet was accustomed to! On top of that, she was always suppose to prove to her family that she's right and what she did was right...so this her chance to get JUSTICE from her family!!!

Also, even I thought MSK was wrong, but he has a point!!! I'm excited about today's episode....let's see how the problems start!!

And thanks a bunch for liking the post so much!! YOU ROCK!!!

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeraj268

ya even i think so. geet had drifted away frm realism in past few months ( although we enjoyed the romance n nok jhok ) , somewhere i felt it is all fictional. ppl in real life r different, they hv ego, they get angry, they shout, n above all 2 ppl r basically r a little different so to get attuned to each other totally is not thay easy always inspite of being in love. maan's statement that mein tumhare liye maan hoon , par sab ke liye MSK hoon is appropriate.

It's good to see how things will play out b/c both are in love, but both are still complete opposites of each other! And that honeymoon phase of the relationship will end and overcoming those differences will be nice to see! Plus, Geet is 18 and still kind of childish and immature at times, while Maan I'm assuming is at least 27-28...so he's more mature and it'll be fun and interesting to see how they change each other in different environments!
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by neeraj268

ya even i think so. geet had drifted away frm realism in past few months ( although we enjoyed the romance n nok jhok ) , somewhere i felt it is all fictional. ppl in real life r different, they hv ego, they get angry, they shout, n above all 2 ppl r basically r a little different so to get attuned to each other totally is not thay easy always inspite of being in love. maan's statement that mein tumhare liye maan hoon , par sab ke liye MSK hoon is appropriate.

If we go by logic the story is very simple & can end in a dayWink.........like a newspaper report. But it is a serial & they have to run it for at least a year. So it was ok, ok. Big smile But now the logic & the real show is going to return. With Brij coming back (perhaps Darji as well) the show has landed once again into the real world.Clap

So true...the show would probably end in a few months if everything was kept real, but I'm glad it's still gonna be like the old days...where the magic all began!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

completely agree with u... now the story ll be unpredictable n unknown twists n turns... yuppie

YIPPEEE!!! I'm excited to!!!Smile
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssv_99

Ya I totaly agree with you. I was even   really missing that bg music for Brij.. I really enjoyed it today. As geet CV's mostly good at thrilling tracks..and now with Brij its going to be real fun watching Geet..

Also will get to see our old arogent Maan.. loved him..

I agree!! Brij is such a strong and interesting character, so it'll be nice to see Brij and Maneet interactions! I'm excited to see such fascinating changes!!!
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xsaher786x

I liked the way you put this idea out there.. it makes sense. Like I agree.. I also felt that something was missing, something had been lost along these past few weeks. I mean I remember when I started watching this drama, and how I just loved the uniqueness of the storyline. I also wished that her family-especially her brother brij not be gone.. So I'm interested in seeing how this track goes! Smile Thanks for posting this topic..

I agree completely!!! This track can be exactly what the show needed if played out correctly!! Big smile
jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
yep but they need to bring all old characters
SilentDreamer Senior Member
SilentDreamer
SilentDreamer

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Sooo seeing Brij in the mansion- I wish there was more of an element of surprise. Isn't Brij suppose to be in jail? How would he know where his sister has been all this time- all the way in Delhi? I really think that along with bringing back the essence of Geet they need to bring back the idea of realism! Also in the beginning of the serial, they showed us how Maan's suppose to be looking for his younger brother Vicky. Instead we get Annie and Arjun.. Confused

I'd like the entrance of Vicky as a positive character. I think Geet needs a Devar since I love Bhabhi-Devar relations. I just think it'd be cool to see her interacting with Vicky as a little brother since Annie is too busy being wooed by Arjun.. And as for Brij.. they need to bring the rest of the Handa's back.. I'd love Maan to invite them to their wedding. Just imagine how happy Geet would be

Go to top