Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Essence Of Geet Returning!!!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!!! Okay so there's a lot of mixed feelings about Brij returning, but I think the essence of Geet is coming back! Return of the initial start and characters...it's bringing back the good memories! Remember in the starting, the show was really more realistic and relatable and slowly it became a romantic comedy with a few sprinkles of drama here and there! But today's episode I noticed a few things and brought out new feelings!

1. Brij returning in revenge mode. I can see the same level of hatred, rage, and torture in his eyes! Except the tables have turned b/c 1st Geet had no body on her side and she was weak. When Geet sent Brij to jail, I wished that wouldn't be the end of him b/c Geet needed to even the score! And now Brij and Geet come face to face and she's stronger and has Maan on her side! The tables have def turned and now Brij and Geet are equals! And I want confrontation!!! So excited!

2. Maan telling Geet today about how he's Maan for her, but MSK for others! Finally the writers are showing realism and the ego factor into the relationship. I'm glad that they factored in this and incorporated this with the romance and nok jhoks b/c there needs to be more in their story! And I really see how they figure out that balance in private/public and professional/personal life! Plus, Geet is pretty much the same in all environments, but Maan has an empire to run so he needs to change his personality according to the environment and situation! He can be soft, laid back, and fun with Geet, but not with others! So it will interesting to see how they strike the balance!!

In totality....THE ESSENCE OF GEET...the REALISM is coming back!!! YAY!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YES! I totally agree Brij is back with a bang!
And those viewers who have stopped watching Geet can realize that a blast from the past is coming! Their feelings may be reawakened and I think Maaneet will come out of this stronger than before!
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
totally agreee..........

CVs finally remembered the MSk character............

and they are brinking it back with a bang.........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
misty85 thumbnail

I agree completely. Brij's return has brought back logic & realism to the story. I'm not seeing this from the pov of story telling techniques, etc. but it happens in reality as well. In many cases families of girl/boy keep on seeking them & it turns out violent many times. So it would be great to see how CVs manage this situation.

i agree with u completely........
and i am glad BRIJ is back with a bang.......
and so is MSK with his angry young man attitude.......
loving it....
nimmish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I AGREE WIT U N IM VERYY HAPPY TO SEE HIM BACK I THINK HIS TRACK IS GOING TO BE MORE INTERESTING THAN BEFORE 
WE'LL GET TO SEE MORE ANGER OF MAAN N NOW HE WILL BE MORE POSSESSIVE ABOUT GEET
kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you.  It will have more drama and all the romantic components... so excited for this track
MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreee wiv everything u sed.................GR8 POST!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
i agree completely with u...i was thinking even before all this that geet is going too far with her pranks...she  should know where to strike a balance in a relationship...it is one thing to behave to him like that when they r alone, but when there r others around she should be careful...here though the fault was maan's for holding to her hand and making fun of her, she need not have exposed him publically like that....and from the sbs today she trying on the small red dress, i went like, why did they not get off the short dress, choti hair, high heels wali ladkiyaan...what is the need for her to try all this....she is our sensible geet, why does she have to do all this....and that too so near marriage...she should concentrate on her wedding preparations instead of all these, i felt....
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i couldnt agree more with your wordsπŸ‘

im glad the CV's made the difference between Maan and MSK clear...i was a tad bit worried seeing a 'lovey dovey' maan in the recent few episodes and was beginning to question his ability to fend off arjun, but all my doubts have been put to rest because MSK is back with a bang πŸ‘