Dare to be different? (Page 26)

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Originally posted by sksg

ROFL

Do you think this time also he will not have time? Is that why Geet is crying? She is full on in seducing mode and he says "No time"?

No partner....he will say no touchy touchy before marriage.....Jo hoga shaadi ke baad ROFL

Buddy, Your this dialog has inspired me to write a new OS. Here is the link. Go read and tell me how you like it.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1576077

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Hello again......I'll read all comments and reply soon. Waise anyone up for some pohe and chai? For non tea drinkers...I have some water too ROFL

Chai chalega.... Chai nahi hai tho garam paani bhi chalega ............

_Invincible_

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

I will go read cheti cheti (fast fast lol)......
Here's some chai for you...let's have tea party partner..what say.

And while we are at at that, we shall discuss Arjun's plan....how he wants to give silly tips like decorating whole lake with petals and make him bankrupt? WinkROFL

Magic tea. Appearing only when I clicked on quote.  Liking it.

Bring on all the crazy ideas. Am in full mood to discuss and for a change, I have some time today too.

_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Dol, Are you back yet? Here is another crazy idea of how Arjun can bankrupt Maan.

Arjun manipulates Anwesha and makes her suggest to Maan to take Geet on a romantic date in a small plane. Arjun sabotages the plan so that it crashes in the middle of Pacific and Maan along with Geet manages to reach an uninhabited coral island (by ingeniously making use of some floating debris). While they are stranded there (it could be their honeymoon if after marriage), Arjun transfers Maan's property into his name via the power of attorney that Dev gave NT (assuming that the property will go to Dev in case of Maan's death - NT of course will cooperate in this scheme). So, by the time Maan and Geet gets back from their scary, but romantic adventure, Arjun will leave them destitute and Maan has to start from scratch. It is indeed difficult to bring back a dead man to  life even in a country like US (courtesy of Cast Away). Imagine what a legal pain it can be in India.

Edited by sksg - 29 December 2010 at 4:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentDreamer_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Dol, Are you back yet? Here is another crazy idea of how Arjun can bankrupt Maan.

Arjun manipulates Anwesha and makes her suggest to Maan to take Geet on a romantic date in a small plane. Arjun sabotages the plan so that it crashes in the middle of Pacific and Maan along with Geet manages to reach an uninhabited coral island (by ingeniously making use of some floating debris). While they are stranded there (it could be their honeymoon if after marriage), Arjun transfers Maan's property into his name via the power of attorney that Dev gave NT (assuming that the property will go to Dev in case of Maan's death - NT of course will cooperate in this scheme). So, by the time Maan and Geet gets back from their scary, but romantic adventure, Arjun will leave them destitute and Maan has to start from scratch. It is indeed difficult to bring back a dead man to  life even in a country like US (courtesy of Cast Away). Imagine what a legal pain it can be in India.

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

sksg

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

@sksg - WHO ARE YOU? Angry

Go and bring my dost back......I know she is not soo dramatic. Who are you?

Seriously....I think you just saw alive, and some Eka shows...and I know my dost doesn't watch any..........bolo kaun ho tum? Angry

Your Dost's mind got jumbled up after reading so many different kinds of threads and posts here.

Anyway, I never watch any show other than Geet. So, don't worry, I did not borrow dramatic ideas from anywhere on Indian TV. I was reading one of my favorite books called 'The Coral Island' and was thinking how nice it would be if Maan and Geet have their honeymoon on a beautiful coral island. So, was thinking how they can get there and remembering Cast Away. Came here, saw you post and thought why not make Arjun sabotage their plane. So, see, none of the ideas are original. They are all borrowed from one place or the other and then amalgamated in my already jumbled brain.

To make you laugh, here is a favorite joke of mine from 'The Coral Island' book. It was just before they get ship wrecked.

When we approached Cape Horn, at the southern extremity of America, the
weather became very cold and stormy, and the sailors began to tell
stories about the furious gales and the dangers of that terrible cape.

"Cape Horn," said one, "is the most horrible headland I ever doubled.
I've sailed round it twice already, and both times the ship was a'most
blow'd out o' the water."

"An' I've been round it once," said another, "an' that time the sails
were split, and the ropes frozen in the blocks, so that they wouldn't
work, and we wos all but lost."

"An' I've been round it five times," cried a third, "an' every time wos
wuss than another, the gales wos so tree-mendous!"

"And I've been round it no times at all," cried Peterkin, with an
impudent wink of his eye, "an'  that time I wos blow'd inside out!"

Edited by sksg - 29 December 2010 at 5:17pm

Go to top