Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Couldn't they create CG Wolves ? (Page 4)

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by amail1601

exactly! n freshers would like Ekta's name on their resume too... n so true about thinking out of the box!

oh, I don't think I ever posted on the LRL forum maybe u saw my posts somewhere else coz I saw the show just in this 2010 Smile , loved it soo much! why don't such shows come any more Ouch

BT should seriously consider hiring some freshers. Will be good for the viewers as well. LOL

yeah..maybe...my memory's rather poor so I keep mixing up people and forums. LOLLOLLOL

right again, but they won't coz even people aren't complaining other than here at IF.. just chked the FB page of this show and I find only one person writing this:
"Im having one doubt... wolves will have only eyes??....ekta is showing just eyes of some animals and saying wolves....actually it is owl's eyes i tink :p"

n it's ok yar! np Smile

ROFLROFLROFL

didn't see itne dhyaan se...they were so annoying!!!Ouch

advantage is, can always make new friends. Wink

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged

exactly! n freshers would like Ekta's name on their resume too... n so true about thinking out of the box!

oh, I don't think I ever posted on the LRL forum maybe u saw my posts somewhere else coz I saw the show just in this 2010 Smile , loved it soo much! why don't such shows come any more Ouch

BT should seriously consider hiring some freshers. Will be good for the viewers as well. LOL

yeah..maybe...my memory's rather poor so I keep mixing up people and forums. LOLLOLLOL

right again, but they won't coz even people aren't complaining other than here at IF.. just chked the FB page of this show and I find only one person writing this:
"Im having one doubt... wolves will have only eyes??....ekta is showing just eyes of some animals and saying wolves....actually it is owl's eyes i tink :p"

n it's ok yar! np Smile

ROFLROFLROFL

didn't see itne dhyaan se...they were so annoying!!!Ouch

advantage is, can always make new friends. Wink

LOL

IF is the best place to make frnds Smile
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
^^^yep...n chat. LOL

couldn't find any pics right now, but a wolf's eyes are supposed to be like that of a dog's, n of all the dogs I have or have seen, none of their eyes look like that. will upload a pic if I can't find a wolfie's eyes. :P

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

^^^yep...n chat. LOL

couldn't find any pics right now, but a wolf's eyes are supposed to be like that of a dog's, n of all the dogs I have or have seen, none of their eyes look like that. will upload a pic if I can't find a wolfie's eyes. :P

egg-jacktly! LOL

oh LOL hers r spcl wolves, u c LOL
Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

totally agree with you, those scenes were so lame Ermm

i mean seriously since when a pile of eyes have become a pack of wolvesLOL..no panting no growling nothing,Confused and have you noticed they opened up one after another like blinking lightsLOL 

it was so cartoonish! even old cartoons had better wolves eyesLOL..Ekta stop mocking our IQ levels!

@ TM and all of you who replied, sticker, owl eyes, kind eye!..etc  you guys cracked me upROFL

Edited by ka7eela - 29 December 2010 at 10:25pm

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela_dkmystery_

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index