Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Couldn't they create CG Wolves ? (Page 3)

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
ya even i was looking at abhay pia n not at those wolfy eyes at 1st n i want wolfs only to see pia in trouble yes pia in trouble u might think wht is this?? but ya if she is in trouble abhay will come n save her i just wana see his concern protectiveness n loveDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

Originally posted by dkmystery

dude, Ekta is churning money even with these choppy effects, so I don't think she'll invest money in getting pros to do the job LOL
yes dude...if she has to realy make those choppy effects..they can still be better...

and i dont think a pro is necessary for this....just get a guy who can composite a pic of  wolf and paste on the backgrond...and give it some effects..as if is standin...today there are lots of programs like after effects, combustion have made it all easy ...it can be even done by the editors those who edit the show...but maiya and her tantics...sh will never care..LOL she know who cares abt wolves when people wanna see only abhipia romanceLOLLOL

Ekta should remember that the show isn't coming on some local channel! we see shows from around the globe and why not hire pros to do the job! next thing, she will be handling the camera herself ROFL
if only she would also copy the standards VD has and not just the plot from up there D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaSimi.Sweet

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
yeah...they weren't moving even. if these are real wolves, they would be breathing or panting, and their eyes should move.
I know of someone who can do all this stuff......n it doesn't cost that much either.

so many ppl graduating in animation and VFX....should give them a chance - will give much better results.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaSimi.Sweet_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

yeah...they weren't moving even. if these are real wolves, they would be breathing or panting, and their eyes should move.
I know of someone who can do all this stuff......n it doesn't cost that much either.

so many ppl graduating in animation and VFX....should give them a chance - will give much better results.

exactly! as if headlights were going on n off ROFL
n yes, if money is still the issue, take in freshers! I wish we could send in bulks of mails to these people... Sleepy

oho, ur siggie n avi reminds me of LRL, so miss Huda n team!

Edited by dkmystery - 29 December 2010 at 11:15am

ka7eelaSimi.Sweet

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged

n yes, if money is still the issue, take in freshers! I wish we could send in bulks of mails to these people... Sleepy

LOL
yeah...waise bhi freshers have more creative ideas and are willing to work harder and experiment. they go by their own instinct rather than oodles of market research. I mean, good to know the market, but then there's no freshness in the ideas.

umm...your ID does seem familiar.....

ka7eela_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged

LOL
yeah...waise bhi freshers have more creative ideas and are willing to work harder and experiment. they go by their own instinct rather than oodles of market research. I mean, good to know the market, but then there's no freshness in the ideas.

umm...your ID does seem familiar.....

exactly! n freshers would like Ekta's name on their resume too... n so true about thinking out of the box!

oh, I don't think I ever posted on the LRL forum maybe u saw my posts somewhere else coz I saw the show just in this 2010 Smile , loved it soo much! why don't such shows come any more Ouch
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged

exactly! n freshers would like Ekta's name on their resume too... n so true about thinking out of the box!

oh, I don't think I ever posted on the LRL forum maybe u saw my posts somewhere else coz I saw the show just in this 2010 Smile , loved it soo much! why don't such shows come any more Ouch

BT should seriously consider hiring some freshers. Will be good for the viewers as well. LOL

yeah..maybe...my memory's rather poor so I keep mixing up people and forums. LOLLOLLOL

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged

BT should seriously consider hiring some freshers. Will be good for the viewers as well. LOL

yeah..maybe...my memory's rather poor so I keep mixing up people and forums. LOLLOLLOL

right again, but they won't coz even people aren't complaining other than here at IF.. just chked the FB page of this show and I find only one person writing this:
"Im having one doubt... wolves will have only eyes??....ekta is showing just eyes of some animals and saying wolves....actually it is owl's eyes i tink :p"

n it's ok yar! np Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index