Couldn't they create CG Wolves ? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

god knows how they will show wolf n vamp fight mayb abhay fightng with those eyes 🤣

Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

god knows how they will show wolf n vamp fight mayb abhay fightng with those eyes 🤣

but since the eyes have been copy pasted for the other directions, so Abhay will fight and defeat one pair and the copies will be destroyed on their own 😆
Originally posted by dkmystery

but since the eyes have been copy pasted for the other directions, so Abhay will fight and defeat one pair and the copies will be destroyed on their own 😆
haan yaarROFL thats why in todays epis when they were surrounded frm left right back forth he just scared the front 1s  then all disappeared 😆

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz🤣
can't wait for this scene🤣

haan yaar🤣 thats why in todays epis when they were surrounded frm left right back forth he just scared the front 1s  then all disappeared 😆

bus to fir yahi hone wala hai, Abhay will have less work to do! Ekta takes care of the boy 😆 😆 😆
Originally posted by dkmystery

dude, Ekta is churning money even with these choppy effects, so I don't think she'll invest money in getting pros to do the job 😆
yes dude...if she has to realy make those choppy effects..they can still be better...

and i dont think a pro is necessary for this....just get a guy who can composite a pic of  wolf and paste on the backgrond...and give it some effects..as if is standin...today there are lots of programs like after effects, combustion have made it all easy ...it can be even done by the editors those who edit the show...but maiya and her tantics...sh will never care..😆😆😆😆 she know who cares abt wolves when people wanna see only abhipia romance😆😆
ya even i was looking at abhay pia n not at those wolfy eyes at 1st n i want wolfs only to see pia in trouble yes pia in trouble u might think wht is this?? but ya if she is in trouble abhay will come n save her i just wana see his concern protectiveness n love😍
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

yes dude...if she has to realy make those choppy effects..they can still be better...

and i dont think a pro is necessary for this....just get a guy who can composite a pic of  wolf and paste on the backgrond...and give it some effects..as if is standin...today there are lots of programs like after effects, combustion have made it all easy ...it can be even done by the editors those who edit the show...but maiya and her tantics...sh will never care..😆 she know who cares abt wolves when people wanna see only abhipia romance😆😆

Ekta should remember that the show isn't coming on some local channel! we see shows from around the globe and why not hire pros to do the job! next thing, she will be handling the camera herself 🤣
if only she would also copy the standards VD has and not just the plot from up there
yeah...they weren't moving even. if these are real wolves, they would be breathing or panting, and their eyes should move.
I know of someone who can do all this stuff......n it doesn't cost that much either.

so many ppl graduating in animation and VFX....should give them a chance - will give much better results.
Originally posted by amail1601

yeah...they weren't moving even. if these are real wolves, they would be breathing or panting, and their eyes should move.
I know of someone who can do all this stuff......n it doesn't cost that much either.

so many ppl graduating in animation and VFX....should give them a chance - will give much better results.

exactly! as if headlights were going on n off 🤣
n yes, if money is still the issue, take in freshers! I wish we could send in bulks of mails to these people... 🥱

oho, ur siggie n avi reminds me of LRL, so miss Huda n team!
Edited by dkmystery - 13 years ago