Bigg Boss Season 4

wats wrong wid u ppl ????? (Page 3)

AhmadButt Newbie
AhmadButt
AhmadButt

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Tongue
Originally posted by margarita

Sameer was so cute today! The way he said he is gonna pray for shweta! That was so cute ! When he was keeping silent people had problems and now when he is talking again people have problems! For me he is the winner ! Hope Dolly goes out!
well said...
Thank u and thanks evr1 who r supporting sameerTonguei hope he wins INSHALLAH 

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I dislike Sameer soni.. because I find him as much as a hypocrite as rest of them.. he stood up against Dolly when she was bullying ST.. and when she was doing same to Veena he supported her and also joined hands with her.. and now that Veena is out.. he is again against Dolly.. a man of principals as what he claims to be.. never changes sides as it suits him.. 

Also he is against Khali now for no reason at all.. simply because he is jealous that Khali is not nominated and he is.. his jokes are nasty and hurtful to others.. these are my reasons for not liking Sameer Tongue

And yes.. I used to like him before.. TongueOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkarkakka_ji_kahin

AhmadButt Newbie
AhmadButt
AhmadButt

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

I dislike Sameer soni.. because I find him as much as a hypocrite as rest of them.. he stood up against Dolly when she was bullying ST.. and when she was doing same to Veena he supported her and also joined hands with her.. and now that Veena is out.. he is again against Dolly.. a man of principals as what he claims to be.. never changes sides as it suits him.. 

Also he is against Khali now for no reason at all.. simply because he is jealous that Khali is not nominated and he is.. his jokes are nasty and hurtful to others.. these are my reasons for not liking Sameer Tongue

He neva supported dolly against veena Dead and against khali he has some reasons for his cold behavior
margarita Groupbie
margarita
margarita

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I hope Sameer wins ! INSHALLAH
kakka_ji_kahin Goldie
kakka_ji_kahin
kakka_ji_kahin

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Agreed. HE is contradicting himself. 

(1) Talking bout earning respect and now  self acclaimed "The Great Sameer"

(2) Saying that he doesn't worry about being evicted... nikalna hai to nikaal do... but then calulating about Dolly's fan following.. sulking for being nominated.

If you are so called man of principle then  these things actually doesn't reflect the same. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purva

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhmadButt

He neva supported dolly against veena Dead and against khali he has some reasons for his cold behavior

He said "I am liking Dolly now" these are his words not mine.. and if Sameer has some reasons for his behavior with Khali then I too have some reasons for not liking him Tongue Fair enough.. Tongue
purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kakka_ji_kahin

Agreed. HE is contradicting himself. 

(1) Talking bout earning respect and now  self acclaimed "The Great Sameer"

(2) Saying that he doesn't worry about being evicted... nikalna hai to nikaal do... but then calulating about Dolly's fan following.. sulking for being nominated.

If you are so called man of principle then  these things actually doesn't reflect the same. 

Exactly.. he is so jealous of Khali and his greatness.. Khali got that title because of his profession.. in WWE they all get such titles.. Sam being so much educated can't understand this simple thing? Sam was right about "respect has to be earned" part though.. he definitely lost my respect for him Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkarkakka_ji_kahin

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I think Sameer Didnot supported veena because she  nva behaved properly in da house everyone knws   all  she wanted is 'footage' but incase of shewta dat was not da case shewta has always maintained her dignity though she might be a different person in real but she has always maintained her image well.. its how u present urself so waht sameer did was rite acc to meEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan

Go to top