Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

msk was correct in saying geet

Posted: 13 years ago
that he is maan to her but outside he is msk👏.
nowadays geet is little bit behaving like a kid making a fool of him in front of dadi and annie .
dinner table joke was too funny for us but for maan he felt bad and embarised that to in front of family.
good he said it straight men ego .
table is changed maan is angry now geet has to manufy him.
oyeeeeee is back ---------arjun will change at the last moment i suppose.
maaneet --------geet kiss maan --------good going geet is getting brave👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
luv thee Maan Singh Khurrana.
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
now all is well in ghsp😆😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I love that Maan, but it's ok to make jokes in front of the family...what's the big deal! If she did it in front his staff it would be bad, but dadi and annie are family and this kind of teasing happens all the time in the family!
ninand thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

I love that Maan, but it's ok to make jokes in front of the family...what's the big deal! If she did it in front his staff it would be bad, but dadi and annie are family and this kind of teasing happens all the time in the family!

u bet! It was daadi and Annie! ok i agree hes the kind of persone who wouldnt like to be laughed at... by anyone for longer than a second... wouldnt want to be made fun of...

and yeah... he was sppsed to get miffed... but hes being too rude about it... he could have told her sternly, maybe a lil angrily ... but not this rude! I hated the precap.... it was like hes rebuking a servant😡.... and some people found it romantic the way he said it😕

btw hes the one always playing pranks on her in front of the family... so wht, she aint supposed to be playful in return? nah... i get it... its MSK... but still sometimes his arrogance and rudeness is a lil  mistimed and definitely way outa proportion.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweet coco

i second u ....

i too was thinking the same ... family is where u b urself ... u can close ur self in front of outsiders or office staff but not in front of family ...
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ninand

u bet! It was daadi and Annie! ok i agree hes the kind of persone who wouldnt like to be laughed at... by anyone for longer than a second... wouldnt want to be made fun of...

and yeah... he was sppsed to get miffed... but hes being too rude about it... he could have told her sternly, maybe a lil angrily ... but not this rude! I hated the precap.... it was like hes rebuking a servant😡.... and some people found it romantic the way he said it😕

btw hes the one always playing pranks on her in front of the family... so wht, she aint supposed to be playful in return? nah... i get it... its MSK... but still sometimes his arrogance and rudeness is a lil  mistimed and definitely way outa proportion.

what he did pyschologically was totally correct.....

they were sayin he changed....he was no longer the same Maan Singh Khurana........it was no that geet embarrassed him....it was more that they all said he has changed....when he hasn't...he has only changed in front of geet....not in front of anyone else....like i have said before...love does not change the person to another person....love just changes the behavior of that particular person towards the person he or she has fallen in love with.....other wise they are still the very same person!! Hi tellin geet that he is Maan/jokey only in front of her.....not in front of staff and others.......he is angry that they think he has changed....

so this was his way of showing geet that he is still the same Maan singh khurana.......that he has not changed...

he did nothing wrong...what he did was totally actually extremely logical
ninand thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

what he did pyschologically was totally correct.....

they were sayin he changed....he was no longer the same Maan Singh Khurana........it was no that geet embarrassed him....it was more that they all said he has changed....when he hasn't...he has only changed in front of geet....not in front of anyone else....like i have said before...love does not change the person to another person....love just changes the behavior of that particular person towards the person he or she has fallen in love with.....other wise they are still the very same person!! Hi tellin geet that he is Maan/jokey only in front of her.....not in front of staff and others.......he is angry that they think he has changed....

so this was his way of showing geet that he is still the same Maan singh khurana.......that he has not changed...

he did nothing wrong...what he did was totally actually extremely logical

hey.. thts wt i m saying too... its very logical and very in-character for MSk to go defensive on the notion that hes changed.... completely expected and in-fact a refreshing reminder that the CVs have not messed with his basic characterization.. 
I applaud that and love them for it..😳

its basically these lines from the precap-- 'agar main tumhaare saath hansta khelta hoon to iska matlab yeh nahin....'   the way he delivered those lines sounded like a rebuke.  I dont want him go coochycooing either, very soft, cuddly or smiley.. no

but he didnt have to sound that bad.. after all shes just a kid, its in her personality to be vivacious and mouth things a dime a dozen... the way he delivered that line felt like a slap in the face
very hurtful.

on top of it, shes going to be making up for it in that rose-bathtub scene... 😳

Edited by ninand - 13 years ago
Preetina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaa I agree Maan did the right thing Geet should learn to be responsible wife n respect Maan in front of others he is right otherwise people will not scare or take him seriously!!!!!!