Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

wht do u think- where-will it lead to(edited) (Page 4)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged

@aashluvsmaan

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
poor u...........

oh yes poor me & i was feeling happy tht my sis daughter 2 & 1/2 year old was with my dad ... other wise she would come near me & ask are u watching mahi ... she just saw the  rose petal falling scene with me once ... & calls geet mahi ...

mahi mahi...................we lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee to hate it................
but we wait fot it...........23.5 hrs ofthe day!!!!!!!!

yes we do wait for it ...& i luv mahi BG ... but once whn thy changed it din't like it over there ... other wise i luv mahi & u know i compulsory fit in mahi in all my updates of FF ... tht is maaneet signature Smile

u 2 felt that ... i thought i was being crazy in thinking tht he wanted to kiss her...
i so felt it yeer.i thot my imagination coz no one made a post on it..............

actually i was so thinking abt maan's behaviour towards geet ... tht tht part just slipped out of mind .. made  a note of mentioning in this post ... but my net was giving me a problem so forgot abt tht again ...

we want ranjha maa

we abs. do ... ranjha maan for geet ... & sadoo / khaduus / akdu maan for the rest

FOR US??????????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

absolutely ... Y not ... kyun hum kisi sae kam hain kya ...

ttt0011 Senior Member
ttt0011
ttt0011

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
hey dew,

i was seriously looking for ur post after watching yesterday episode.......................wow the first scene was terrific now we can still say if they do the same scene again n again alsoooooooooo they rock sweetyyyyyyyyy..................wow i like the mostly the breakfast table scene.............hahah geet taught maan a lesson dat everytime he cannot win ...........she too is his sherani n will fight back hhahaha maan 's expression was mindblowing dear..............oh but now i m worried of maan's anger n also brij return of bhai hahaha

lets see ..............waiting for todays episode..............all n alll thanks for ur comments and it were hillarious dear.................gud workkkkk 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ttt0011

hey dew,

i was seriously looking for ur post after watching yesterday episode.......................wow the first scene was terrific now we can still say if they do the same scene again n again alsoooooooooo they rock sweetyyyyyyyyy..................wow i like the mostly the breakfast table scene.............hahah geet taught maan a lesson dat everytime he cannot win ...........she too is his sherani n will fight back hhahaha maan 's expression was mindblowing dear..............oh but now i m worried of maan's anger n also brij return of bhai hahaha

lets see ..............waiting for todays episode..............all n alll thanks for ur comments and it were hillarious dear.................gud workkkkk 

hey sweety ... thnks dear .... how's ur german classess going on ... yes loved the first half till MSK was angry .... he needs to b ... if he does thn it is correct & if geet does the same then it is wrong ... hopefully he wll understand tht he yelled at geet for no reason ... now our sherni wants to seduce him as he made her a promise of not touching her before marriage ...

jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged

It will lead to Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Go to top