Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

wht do u think- where-will it lead to(edited) (Page 3)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Thanks dear for the awesome update!!!........MAANEET so dreamyyyyyyy out of this world......the way they understand trust care and love each other is so magical......whenever u watch them u always have a smile on ur face awwwwwwwww u just keep wondering how can there be such a beautiful bond between two people........don't have words to praise themClap........Table scene was so hilarious MSK ka haalat dekne laik tha......Geet ne shuru kiya to dadi and anni ne bhi Maan ki taang kichayi mein koi kasar nahi chodiLOL.........actually i loved MSK eventhough he kind of got angry and seemed a bit upset with his Mishti his dialogue mein sirf tumhare liye Maan hu baaki loge ke liye MSK hoon.....mein marjawa seriously yaar.......don't worry i don't think it will be a serious fight because u know in precap Geet is nicely enjoying something in the car may b chocolate.........it's just that MSK is feeling shy and so embarassed after how teen deviyone uska taang keech rahe the......as u have said this shows how sensitive he is as well......also i love the fact that Maan doesn't like others to know how he is in front of Geet he wants to be his truself only in front of his Geet no one else so sweeeeeet..........may be he is just covering up what he is actually feeling with anger and attitude......akhir woh dusht dhanav hai but MSK looks damn hot in his DD avatarWink.............now waiting to see sherni pataofying angry MSKWinkEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

@aashluvsmaan

i m watching the repeat now ....

me tooooo..........but ol..... CryCry

yes when maan was saying tht dialogue i 2 remembered u only ...

seriously yaar.i kno how u must fel when ur predictions came true........
yests kiss n now this dialogue...i was in dreamland....LOLLOLLOL 

now u undersatnd ...LOL

their chemistry is awesome .... but the problem is they are scared of romantic scenes ...

i think this is a ver y very long tpoic.discussed to death......... DeadDeadDeadDead

yes tht always happens ... thy give us the spoilers ... we have high expectations after we c the spoilers ... which actually spoils the essence .... but the worst thing is we can't resist our selves from watching the spoilers ....as v desp want 2 know wht is gonna come ...

u kno when i was not on IF...i used to watch geet with so much anticipation,,now its like most of the times i alraedy kno whats gonna happen.........but still addicted......LOLLOLLOL
u kno what.........i personaally think TRPs are decreasing becuase of these romantic spoilers...........
since we kno whats gonna air.we dont watch on tv.......coz of parental pressure..... 

tht 's really true ... don't want to c with parents ... so thy watch repeats ... or other ways ...

not only tht 2day SBS i was watching in my lappy as i missed it on TV & my sis also was there watching with me .... & she was asking me ur geet wears even these type of clothes ... i said no she never wears it & told her demellos story whn she wore tht time .... she was asking me ... so wht r thy telling u now ... regarding ur show ... i was so Embarrassed she is 2 years younger to me & married too ... but still i could not say ... Y she was dressed like tht ... i said oh thy r not telling us any thing ... just giving all non sense news .... thn she was like thn y r u watching it ... if thy r not telling u anything ... thn i said some one is playing prank with her as thy gave her instructions ... can u c the paper in her hand LOL... i was like thnk god ... i came up with this thought ...

yes me 2 did not expect tht at all ....

.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

she was feeling as though she did achieve some award .... whn dadi was praising her ...

yup when they said geet ke control me..........her expressions were too good...Big smileBig smile 

U know i got 1 more thought wht if he was actually teasing her ... trying to scare her ... & show her even he can do mazak ... but his mazak is not at all like mazak as he is scaring all of us with his angry young maan attitude ...

i dont think he was teasing.................he was too angry..........thank god CVs bringingsome character consistency to MSK.......ClapClapClap
loved the MAAN n MSK differenciation..........ClapClapClap

no yaar he should not ahve said it to her like that u know .....in that tone ... he can say the same thing with a slightly gentle tone ... not necessary b rude to her ... wht did she do ... just showed dadima & annie tht he was holding her hand ... & annie was the one who made the comment ... & well he was behaving like tht he himself told her & dadima thousand of times tht the change in him is due to her ... not only tht ... annie too noticed how he was avoinding her calls ... now tell me wht did geet do in this ... he can hold her hand & ask her to serve coffee ... wht if she drops & would b she Embarrassed well the same thing holds good for him too ...

i am not saying wht he said is not right .... yes in front of office staff he wanted to be MSK ...let him b ... but geet did not do any thing like tht ... he himself behaved like geet's maan in front of office staff ...

1)if u remember ... maan wanted to feed her omelete ... but she did not allow him to do so ... now tell me who is behaving like maan / MSK ... he was behaving like Maan in front of whole staff during office staff...

2)after she ate the mango ... inspite of geet not willing maan rushed her to the hospital in his arms ... here also he was behaving like maan ... in office hours ...in front of office staff ....

i too want to know ... who is going to give her advice ... internet may b ,,...
yup.......i think or magazine.........

chk the Fb spoiler .... it's annie ... showing her in TV .... may b how to seduce him ...

now bcoz of all this she wants to make up with him ... just bcoz he said he will not touch her ... now tell me who is at fault ... is it maan or geet ...

she did not behave with him in a wrong way in front of office staff ... she just showed dadima wht he was doing ...

if she really did some thing wrong in front of whole office ... & then if maan tells her the diff between maan & mSk ... is fine ... but for the incident tht happnd in front of dadima & annie if he is telling her these words ... thn no yaar he should not say tht to her like tht ...

this line is just in common for every one ....
in front of family .... b ur self ... no need to build up a wrong image ... in front of family members ... if u show a wrong image in front of family then whom will u show ur actual self ... no need to show wht u r to ur office staff ... but don't hide stuff from family ...

well as for maan ... geet ... dadima ... annie all are same ... so he should not b offended ... but well ... this is the first time he ever faced some thing like tht so he felt shy & felt deeplyEmbarrassed so out of this came his anger ... which he will definitely regret ... once he sees tears in her eyes ... & yes ...he was looking lost whn he saw her in the tub ,.... once again angry young maan ...

ban gaya romeo maan / ranja maan

Edited by dewdropred - 29 December 2010 at 12:14pm

sptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
tht 's really true ... don't want to c with parents ... so thy watch repeats ... or other ways ...

not only tht 2day SBS i was watching in my lappy as i missed it on TV & my sis also was there watching with me .... & she was asking me ur geet wears even these type of clothes ... i said no she never wears it & told her demellos story whn she wore tht time .... she was asking me ... so wht r thy telling u now ... regarding ur show ... i was so Embarrassed she is 2 years younger to me & married too ... but still i could not say ... Y she was dressed like tht ... i said oh thy r not telling us any thing ... just giving all non sense news .... thn she was like thn y r u watching it ... if thy r not telling u anything ... thn i said some one is playing prank with her as thy gave her instructions ... can u c the paper in her hand LOL... i was like thnk god ... i came up with this thought ...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
poor u...........

no yaar he should not ahve said it to her like that u know .....in that tone ... he can say the same thing with a slightly gentle tone ... not necessary b rude to her ... wht did she do ... just showed dadima & annie tht he was holding her hand ... & annie was the one who made the comment ... & well he was behaving like tht he himself told her & dadima thousand of times tht the change in him is due to her ... not only tht ... annie too noticed how he was avoinding her calls ... now tell me wht did geet do in this ... he can hold her hand & ask her to serve coffee ... wht if she drops & would b she Embarrassed well the same thing holds good for him too ...

i am not saying wht he said is not right .... yes in front of office staff he wanted to be MSK ...let him b ... but geet did not do any thing like tht ... he himself behaved like geet's maan in front of office staff ...

1)if u remember ... maan wanted to feed her omelete ... but she did not allow him to do so ... now tell me who is behaving like maan / MSK ... he was behaving like Maan in front of whole staff during office staff...

2)after she ate the mango ... inspite of geet not willing maan rushed her to the hospital in his arms ... here also he was behaving like maan ... in office hours ...in front of office staff ....

hmmmm..........good pt yaar............
i agree with MSKs pt.but the thing is that geet didnt do anything in front of any office staff member..........
so why the dialogue.right????

are we forgot the geet tempting MSK scene.when he tells her he will not toach her............
he sooooooooooooooooo badly wanted to kiss her..........
pata nahi itna will power kaha se laya...........

well as for maan ... geet ... dadima ... annie all are same ... so he should not b offended ... but well ... this is the first time he ever faced some thing like tht so he felt shy & felt deeplyEmbarrassed so out of this came his anger ... which he will definitely regret ... once he sees tears in her eyes ... & yes ...he was looking lost whn he saw her in the tub ,.... once again angry young maan ...

ban gaya romeo maan / ranja maan
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
we want ranjha maan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Thanks dear for the awesome update!!!........MAANEET so dreamyyyyyyy out of this world......the way they understand trust care and love each other is so magical......whenever u watch them u always have a smile on ur face awwwwwwwww u just keep wondering how can there be such a beautiful bond between two people........don't have words to praise themClap........Table scene was so hilarious MSK ka haalat dekne laik tha......Geet ne shuru kiya to dadi and anni ne bhi Maan ki taang kichayi mein koi kasar nahi chodiLOL.........actually i loved MSK eventhough he kind of got angry and seemed a bit upset with his Mishti his dialogue mein sirf tumhare liye Maan hu baaki loge ke liye MSK hoon.....mein marjawa seriously yaar.......don't worry i don't think it will be a serious fight because u know in precap Geet is nicely enjoying something in the car may b chocolate.........it's just that MSK is feeling shy and so embarassed after how teen deviyone uska taang keech rahe the......as u have said this shows how sensitive he is as well......also i love the fact that Maan doesn't like others to know how he is in front of Geet he wants to be his truself only in front of his Geet no one else so sweeeeeet..........may be he is just covering up what he is actually feeling with anger and attitude......akhir woh dusht dhanav hai but MSK looks damn hot in his DD avatarWink.............now waiting to see sherni pataofying angry MSKWinkEmbarrassed

Hi ...SP  ... welcome dear ...

1st half till maan was sweet was really dreamy ... yes loved the entire scene till maaneet were fine & happy ... & bechari geet did not notice how maan was feeling ...

actually i was a bit upset with him ...

but well i just wrote wht i thought about his behaviour in reply to aashluvsmaan ...  plz read tht one yaar ... no patience to write it again ...

yes dear u r correct he is covering himself ... but will realise very soon tht he can't be angry with his deary wifey for a long time ... as 1 drop of tear in her eyes will surely melt his anger like a chocolate ...

but yaar don't u think so ...tht dadima & annie are not outsiders they are his family prior to geet ... so how can thy b outsiders ... msk talking abt office staff is ok .. but here geet did not do anything in front of outsiders ... she just said tht in front his family ...

now just watch poor geet ... just bcoz he said he will not touch her ... she is going to do the bath tub scene for him ...

& at tht time also whn he said tht he was so close to her ...

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Dew i guess Geet was just trying to fool around just like Maan but all ofa sudden Maan became serious don't know y.........rem yest also dadi caught them but Maan did not take dadi's words so seriously then!......i agree Maan should have been a bit softer not so harsh.......may be Maan's reaction today was just so that there wud be a reason to why Geet would want to pataofy Maan........cvs might be using his reaction just to give us rose petal tub sceneWink.......i can't analyse the actual reason so just put it on cvs lol

Edited by sptrno - 29 December 2010 at 12:33pm

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

@aashluvsmaan

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
poor u...........

oh yes poor me & i was feeling happy tht my sis daughter 2 & 1/2 year old was with my dad ... other wise she would come near me & ask are u watching mahi ... she just saw the  rose petal falling scene with me once ... & calls geet mahi ...

hmmmm..........good pt yaar............
i agree with MSKs pt.but the thing is that geet didnt do anything in front of any office staff member..........
so why the dialogue.right????

thnks dear for agreeing ... yes hopefully he will know hsi mistake ...

are we forgot the geet tempting MSK scene.when he tells her he will not toach her............
he sooooooooooooooooo badly wanted to kiss her..........
pata nahi itna will power kaha se laya...........

u 2 felt that ... i thought i was being crazy in thinking tht he wanted to kiss her...

we want ranjha maa

we abs. do ... ranjha maan for geet ... & sadoo / khaduus / akdu maan for the rest

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Dew i guess Geet was just trying to fool around just like Maan but all ofa sudden Maan became serious don't know y.........rem yest also dadi caught them but Maan did not take dadi's words so seriously then!......i agree Maan should have been a bit softer not so harsh.......may be Maan's reaction today was just so that there wud be a reason to why Geet would want to pataofy Maan........cvs might be using his reaction just to give us rose petal tub sceneWink

Yes SP ... u r correct ... cv's just wanted to show some intense romance b/w these 2 ...tht's y thy made him b so harsh towards her & he will ceratinly ignore her the whole day & thn geet will take tips from annie ...to impress / seduce maan .... i am planning on an OS if possible ... on this tarck ... if i can deliver will give it to u all tomorrow

as thy said in FB ... there will b 2 kissing scenes ... so 1 scene is over ... so  the next one will b from maan ... as our maan is always late lateef ... ILU bolnae main bhi 2nd ... aur ab kiss karnae main bhi 2nd ...

i guess this is the only show ...where the girl did these 2 things to the guy 1st ... & he follows her ...

u know whn yestrday dadi cought them both ...& whn she said shadi kae baad dhulayi hogi ... he was looking at geet 's back for an answer ... luved tht scene & he did look scared during tht scene as though geet was really going to do his dhulayi ...

sptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dewdropred]

@aashluvsmaan

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
poor u...........

oh yes poor me & i was feeling happy tht my sis daughter 2 & 1/2 year old was with my dad ... other wise she would come near me & ask are u watching mahi ... she just saw the  rose petal falling scene with me once ... & calls geet mahi ...

mahi mahi...................we lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee to hate it................
but we wait fot it...........23.5 hrs ofthe day!!!!!!!!

u 2 felt that ... i thought i was being crazy in thinking tht he wanted to kiss her...
i so felt it yeer.i thot my imagination coz no one made a post on it..............

we want ranjha maa

we abs. do ... ranjha maan for geet ... & sadoo / khaduus / akdu maan for the rest

FOR US??????????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

dewdropred

Go to top