Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

wht do u think- where-will it lead to(edited) (Page 2)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
ok am back after hyperventilation...........LOLLOLLOLLOL

first scene--------- out of this world.........................HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
loved it yaar...geet saying everything in MSks heart.....understanding him word perfect........HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart...
then Maan saying my yests dialogue about andha vishwas.i was like yyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa......LOLLOLLOLLOL

when geet said i wont force u now.......i wanted to tell her" thik hai pehle arjun ko nikaal de..........."AngryAngry
or then i thot.............U CAN FORCE him.....if u kno what  i mean....WinkWinkWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

the no-toach-kiss was thanda..........THAN EXPECTED..................their sizzling chem is so awesome that their romance can never fail..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

PS-- dont u think we wud have enjoyed more without the spoiler???? just a thot...ConfusedConfusedConfused

lets skip marjanie for now.......DeadDeadDead

then the breakfast scene................ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
oh my god........................i laughed so loud............it was never expected that geet will tell dadi.
CVs do unexpected stuff yaar........ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i was giggling like mad seeing mundas face.......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
hai meri jaan...........so embaressed n shy he ws.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and our besharam geeet kept on n on..........sherni banti ja rahi hai!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

AND ON ANNIES DIALOGE....................
BANG ON...............our Old MSK is back!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

EGO EGO EGODay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

ATTITUDE ATTITUDE ATTITUDEDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

mere ko goosebumps aa gaye when he warns geet about him being MAAN SINGH KHURRANA.........
GC was amazing in this scene..........ClapClapClapClap

and so now mystery of red dress revealed.......LOLLOL

Geet all set to say sorry n seduce her guy..........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

go GEET go......Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobysptrnodewdropred

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

so i think according to the FB pics... it is annie who is going to help geet manofy maan singh khurana... and in the precap where they showed brij was Geet eating something di...and tmrw is going to be a lovely epi...... Maan today was soooo cute with tat casuals... and again holding Geet's hand...

have to wait & watch arti .... right now we are closing in on annie ... as she knows maan better after dadima ... so she might help her ... 

yes yaar 1st half  was gud ... whn thy both were happy ...

but maan angry made me a bit sad ... was not necessary yaar ... she was just giving it back to him in front of dadima & annie ...

--aarthi--

Shabz. IF-Rockerz
Shabz.
Shabz.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
cant wait to see geet patao maan :D

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mayadika11

awesome analysis.

loved it.......
eagerly waiting for 2morrow........

thnks maya ... yes ... waiting for tomorrow's episode to see wht made maan 2 b so  mad at geet ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shabz.

cant wait to see geet patao maan :D

yes dear ... but i guess it will come on friday ... 200th episode ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged

@aashluvsmaan

ok am back after hyperventilation...........LOLLOLLOLLOL

i m watching the repeat now ....

first scene--------- out of this world.........................HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
loved it yaar...geet saying everything in MSks heart.....understanding him word perfect........HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart...
then Maan saying my yests dialogue about andha vishwas.i was like yyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa......LOLLOLLOLLOL

yes when maan was saying tht dialogue i 2 remembered u only ...

when geet said i wont force u now.......i wanted to tell her" thik hai pehle arjun ko nikaal de..........."AngryAngry
or then i thot.............U CAN FORCE him.....if u kno what  i mean....WinkWinkWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

the no-toach-kiss was thanda..........THAN EXPECTED..................their sizzling chem is so awesome that their romance can never fail..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

their chemistry is awesome .... but the problem is they are scared of romantic scenes ...

PS-- dont u think we wud have enjoyed more without the spoiler???? just a thot...ConfusedConfusedConfused

yes tht always happens ... thy give us the spoilers ... we have high expectations after we c the spoilers ... which actually spoils the essence .... but the worst thing is we can't resist our selves from watching the spoilers ....as v desp want 2 know wht is gonna come ...

lets skip marjanie for now.......DeadDeadDead

then the breakfast scene................ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
oh my god........................i laughed so loud............it was never expected that geet will tell dadi.

yes me 2 did not expect tht at all ....

CVs do unexpected stuff yaar........ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i was giggling like mad seeing mundas face.......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
hai meri jaan...........so embaressed n shy he ws.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and our besharam geeet kept on n on..........sherni banti ja rahi hai!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

she was feeling as though she did achieve some award .... whn dadi was praising her ...

AND ON ANNIES DIALOGE....................
BANG ON...............our Old MSK is back!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

EGO EGO EGODay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

ATTITUDE ATTITUDE ATTITUDEDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

mere ko goosebumps aa gaye when he warns geet about him being MAAN SINGH KHURRANA.........
GC was amazing in this scene..........ClapClapClapClap

U know i got 1 more thought wht if he was actually teasing her ... trying to scare her ... & show her even he can do mazak ... but his mazak is not at all like mazak as he is scaring all of us with his angry young maan attitude ...
and so now mystery of red dress revealed.......LOLLOL

Geet all set to say sorry n seduce her guy..........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

go GEET go......Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i too want to know ... who is going to give her advice ... internet may b ,,...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i m watching the repeat now ....

me tooooo..........but ol..... CryCry

yes when maan was saying tht dialogue i 2 remembered u only ...

seriously yaar.i kno how u must fel when ur predictions came true........
yests kiss n now this dialogue...i was in dreamland....LOLLOLLOL 

their chemistry is awesome .... but the problem is they are scared of romantic scenes ...

i think this is a ver y very long tpoic.discussed to death......... DeadDeadDeadDead

yes tht always happens ... thy give us the spoilers ... we have high expectations after we c the spoilers ... which actually spoils the essence .... but the worst thing is we can't resist our selves from watching the spoilers ....as v desp want 2 know wht is gonna come ...

u kno when i was not on IF...i used to watch geet with so much anticipation,,now its like most of the times i alraedy kno whats gonna happen.........but still addicted......LOLLOLLOL
u kno what.........i personaally think TRPs are decreasing becuase of these romantic spoilers...........
since we kno whats gonna air.we dont watch on tv.......coz of parental pressure..... 

yes me 2 did not expect tht at all ....

.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

she was feeling as though she did achieve some award .... whn dadi was praising her ...

yup when they said geet ke control me..........her expressions were too good...Big smileBig smile 

U know i got 1 more thought wht if he was actually teasing her ... trying to scare her ... & show her even he can do mazak ... but his mazak is not at all like mazak as he is scaring all of us with his angry young maan attitude ...

i dont think he was teasing.................he was too angry..........thank god CVs bringingsome character consistency to MSK.......ClapClapClap
loved the MAAN n MSK differenciation..........ClapClapClap

i too want to know ... who is going to give her advice ... internet may b ,,...
yup.......i think or magazine.........

dewdropred

Go to top