Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

wht do u think- where-will it lead to(edited)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Luved maaneet dialoguesDay DreamingClap

LOLgeet - murkhon ki shehzaadi LOLLOL 

Geet - saying khaas pal Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Maan - saying u believed me & all my words Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Geet - mere dil pae likh di (actually this is for all of us Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming as all maaneet scenes and dialogues as so close to our heart ... that what ever they both say & do is engraved in our heart for ever & ever)

Geet to Maan khaas palDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingkhaas pal not only for u geetDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming(for all of us too Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming as this is the first time we saw a guy bringing in fake snow Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming just to say those 3 golden words under a fake snow Day Dreaming just bcoz he promised that to his  girl Day Dreaming& on top of that for that girl who believed those words blindly Day Dreamingnot even thinking for herself before she believed his words)

Maan playing footsieBlushingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming with geet ... not only that he is also holding geet's hands ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

after some SMS's Geet finally tells dadima that maan was holding her hand LOLLOLLOLLOL(oh no what u did geet unexpectedly ... maan is Embarrassed & walks away ... while these 3 women were laughing at him ... oh noOuch maan really felt bad Embarrassed...)

u know girls today i saw a really really sensitive ... shy ... maan ... who does get embarrassedEmbarrassed in front of family members too ... maan take it easy ... it is ur family ... just b urself ... y r u running away from ur family ...

but maan wht geet did was in front of family ... so y were u talking about office staff to geet as she did not say anything in front of office staff ....

or were u feeling that just bcoz geet just told dadi what u were doing ... u thought she will do the same in front of office staff also ...

no maan y will she do that ....

annie - maan bhai ... angry young man sae ranjha bhai ban gaye hain ... 

now i know where maan's anger is leadingWink ... any guessess girlsWink ... well it is clear LOL... now geet will definitely try to patao maan LOL... no wonder she has instructions in her handLOL .... now the question isConfused ... who is gonna help her Confused... & this is clear why she wore that dressBlushing ... definitely to seduce maan Blushing... as he is angry with herShocked & said will not touch her until marriageShocked ... oh maan is it really possible that menaka is there in front of viswamitra & he keeps quiet ... but let me see ur deteermination .... how long u will stay without touching her ...LOL

ab viswamitra ko patanae Wink... geet ko menaka banna padega Wink... red mini ... pehen kae ... LOL

i got plenty of options from our Geet forum members as per my previous post & discussions made in that post .... the options are ...

some say 1)dadima ... 2)maan ...3)annie...4)arjun ... 5)pinky ...6)TV... 7)magazines ...

now 8th option geet herself ... as no one suggested it ... but after watching the episode ... geet surely will take some one's advice ...

OMG OuchBrij on bail Ouchbrij & geet's car side by side Shocked brij as expected is after geet's life Angry 

OMG ... now i can relate to how brij got the chef dress ... as he will kill the chief caterer whom annie went to meet for the wedding ...

Yeh arjun ko kitna badi galat famin hainLOL just like annie LOLthy both need to be shown what thy areLOL don't worry marjanie ... very soon u will c the reality ... & will come to know that sach kadwa hotha hain ... exactly like u ...

& by the way Y no matching between maan & geet outfits Shocked... cv's wht happnd Angry... no green shirt for maan Angry... y did u give him that shade of shirt Angry... 

will continue ...

Edited by dewdropred - 29 December 2010 at 11:03am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiShonasubiamansksgkazenaanjalireddyy84LuvScoobykhushi_4everShabz.divareenaAbsoluvswetha10-Priti11-sptrnosuk19--aarthi--Ash1991blackb28Loquacious_Aash-LetItGo-ibelieveinpink

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
whare wer u yaar.........???????

mujhe laga tum maan ke dialogues sunkar hospital me pahuch gayi ho!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4eversptrnodewdropred

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I was dying watching the breakfast scene.  MSK luked so embarassed and hinting at Geet to stop, haye

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84khushi_4eversptrnoLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
it will lead to bath tubWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4eversptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

whare wer u yaar.........???????

mujhe laga tum maan ke dialogues sunkar hospital me pahuch gayi ho!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

haan yaar ... jaathe jaathe bach gayi hospital ...

fisrt half was sweet painDay Dreaming

second half was solid bitter pain ... i m Cry seeing angry maan Cry yelling at geet ... wht she did was just in front of family ... still he could not bear ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LuvScooby

I was dying watching the breakfast scene.  MSK luked so embarassed and hinting at Geet to stop, haye

the breakfast scene was real gud until maan bcameEmbarrassed ... but poor maan was really Embarrassed & geet did not get his hint or she could not sense how bad he was feeling ...

Edited by dewdropred - 29 December 2010 at 10:14am

LuvScoobysptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjh1234

it will lead to bath tubWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

yes dear tht's wht i was thinking ...LOL
--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
so i think according to the FB pics... it is annie who is going to help geet manofy maan singh khurana... and in the precap where they showed brij was Geet eating something di...and tmrw is going to be a lovely epi...... Maan today was soooo cute with tat casuals... and again holding Geet's hand...

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top