Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 97)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

She wasn't OTT considering just how over OTT can be.But I think it seemed that way to people-especially in Thursday's episode I think- because generally she tends to be a bit more contained.Okay I don't know how to explain this.Others may take the floor.
I couldn't care less about anything right now except seeing ShaNak tonight!
Amen!!
Ive been waiting for ShaNak for over a month now!
Oh! Heck! I dont even watch anything else on the show for over a month now.Big smile
My Khanak comment was in response to Wooster coz it some how reached out to me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

hehe!Embarrassed part 3 will come tomorrow pakka!

Zenn,,you go read my Part 2 in the meantime...SYS...thanks for your comments...Big smile..the name of the ghazal writer on pg1.

@veverone...I agree Khanak was not OTT yesterday (not yesterday)  if anyone was it was her coactress in the cafe scene...

tvrasikakubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

@saaz

eekk! you wrote the second part already! i'll go read it right now! and yashu was not only not OTT, i think he was really natural especially in the cafe scene. very real life acting.

@aditee

adddddddddd! have you heard? shanak scene tonight! or should i say milan!WinkLOL

aditeekubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

LOLLOLLOLMe want a Shanak scene today....bussss bhooth ho gaya..intezar..enough is enoughAngryLOL...Monday seems tooooooooooo farrrrrr awwwaaaaaayyyyyyCryLOL

As for Yashu...I personally loved her....LOLLOL did not find it OTT at all...LOLLOLLOL

I agree Krishna....if CVs have pity...they will give a good shanak scene...something with a memorable shanakisim...MAN it has been awhile,,,,has'nt it??? dont know when was the last time we saw a 'decent' shanakisim...no feeding chappati walla scene does not count...mere dost mujhe marenge....the chori kiya re jiya bed walla scene counts a little...Wink...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-tvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@saaz

eekk! you wrote the second part already! i'll go read it right now! and yashu was not only not OTT, i think he was really natural especially in the cafe scene. very real life acting.

@aditee

adddddddddd! have you heard? shanak scene tonight! or should i say milan!WinkLOL

REALLY?
I LOVE YOU MORE JUST FOR THAT ALONE

Hope the milan is a prayer at a mandir!LOL

.Dilwale.kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

@aditee

yeah! and i hope you wake up and turn into a bunny tomorrow!Tongue kyun shanak aur hum sab kay liye zaalim samaaj ban rahi hai?Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I join the chorus here in saying that Khanak was not OTT ystrday or anytime recently... she was a bit OTT as KK but I thought that was the whole point. Am absolutely loving Khanak and Yashu's portrayal!

Saaaz, me also waiting for some good scene... but I have this faint feeling ki KT and Yashu havent started shooting together yet.... but who knows, may be we will be surprised, like we were ystrday with Akshay! Man, was I ever happier to see a face? Just love Rushad as Akshay.

It's sad ki no one had a thread welcoming him, including me.... but he never comes to the forum... does he know he has lots of fans here at IF? How to get the msg across to Rushad?

I honestly cannot understand the actor-fan relationship, esp with those actors, who dont directly respond to fans ever, but say sweet nothings in their interviews *cough, cough*.... Like Yashu for always responding to fans:) You feel like giving feedback abt her bcos you know she will read and appreciate it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz-SYS-Ashi22.Dilwale.kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

@gaayu

hello ji! gaayu, actually drswati posted in her thread today that we'll see shanak tonight. she's a pretty reliable source usually.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Go to top