Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 94)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Good morning all:)

Can someone explain to me what this teen din ladka stuff is?

Thanks.

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Friends,
I am going out of town, from tomorrow till 13th. If this thread reaches 150 pages, pls go to the next one. Link below...

(how does one highlight this? I dont know)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1584669#37897539
wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
It is good to have the lead back however i  didn't like the grand entry ...but i loved Akshay's entry cute...and he is looking good... KT is looking weak....

Again the dialogues are very cheesy....

Again today's episode really belonged to  Sam and Khanak's OTT acting it was quite out there...but it was fun watching  Sam enacting Khanak's suggestions...is this girl educated...wondering!!!

I enjoyed the episode...Khanak and her matchmaking tactics....i liked Rahul in his confusion and was glad to see akshay back... like his wifey!!! ufff! done with duck and Kushboo track....

i am looking forward to Shaan and  Kahank meeting and i hope that she is mad at him for leaving her....however the poor boy being sick....i  want her to give him a big hug...Gandhigiri and all....
 i feel coming weeks we will have story and it will be good... there are two tracks that will lead the show...
 1. khanak matchmaking...Rahul sam...Love story
2.  Shanak dealing with her past

Edited by wooster - 07 January 2011 at 9:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarsaaaztvrasikakubare-Deepali-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wooster

It is good to have the lead back however i  didn't like the grand entry ...but i loved Akshay's entry cute...and he is looking good... KT is looking weak....

Again today's episode really belonged to  Sam and Khanak's OTT acting it was quite out there...but it was fun watching  Sam enacting Khanak's suggestions...is this girl educated...wondering!!!

wooster..you are something else....really you are...to think you still looking for 'sensibility' among the supporting cast is admirable....I for one didn;t mind the scene so much...especially after last few where I was afraid Sam with her hand movements would be wacking Khanak out of her wits soon...hold on ...did I switch on the TV today in the hopes that it would happen ...???Confused

As for Kt's entrance...all for the gushers apparently and funnily enough Akshay's entrance which was tongue in cheek dramatic is what touched everyone....

what dialogues??? dude are we watching the same show or are you talking of golden RBO...that show is over...didn't you get the memo??/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

woostertvrasikakubare-Deepali-

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
@ saaz i always have hopeWink....
you know as an artist i always finish my work and then i stand back and observe....i wish for  few seconds that.... RBO  core team do that... !!! and with the forum and people like  you... its  fun to hope and share  the hope and disappointments.... Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80saaaztvrasikakubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

@ saaz i always have hopeWink....
you know as an artist i always finish my work and then i stand back and observe....i wish for  few seconds that.... RBO  core team do that... !!! and with the forum and people like  you... its  fun to hope and share  the hope and disappointments.... Tongue

come by more often is all I am saying buddy...the dissapointments, hopes, frustrations all become more bearable and almost comic when there are so many of us to share them with...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

woostertvrasikakubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

I enjoyed the episode...Khanak and her matchmaking tactics....i liked Rahul in his confusion and was glad to see akshay back... like his wifey!!! ufff! done with duck and Kushboo track....

i am looking forward to Shaan and  Kahank meeting and i hope that she is mad at him for leaving her....however the poor boy being sick....i  want her to give him a big hug...Gandhigiri and all....
 i feel coming weeks we will have story and it will be good... there are two tracks that will lead the show...
 1. khanak matchmaking...Rahul sam...Love story
2.  Shanak dealing with her past

Wonderful review Wooster!

I have found YM a lil OTT the last few episodes
Not sure if thats because she is trying to "prove" something or because she is trying to "match up" to PB
Either way, its vastly different from the YM I knew and so totally enjoyed
About PB........ my comments are reserved

I DO LOOK FOWARD TO THE FUTURE
SOLELY, for the fact that the focus shifts back to ShaNak
YES, I started the gushing festival, rightfully so in MY opinion
How ever artificial or unrealistic KT's re-entry was today
I WAS JUST HAPPY to see him

I started fearing if this day would ever come
Why?
Beacuse I have said enough about RASAM already so wont go there all over again.......... but the past week's Khanak Sam routine was also getting tiring for me........... for that reason alone I wanted him back and  wanted the focus to shift
Albelit temporarily!
As we will find out.............

Maybe Khanak will only give Shaan more bhashans
Maybe Shaan will only worry, gush or be mad at his friends and thats all the convos he will have with her. But I want to watch them both

I saw IPL related announcements on  various  news networks today,  makes me fearful about the future of this show.
I am not sure what IPL brings for RBO.
FOR THAT REASON ALONE
I want to ENJOY SHANAK for how ever long it lasts
Today and tomorrow will at some time, turn out to be "glory days of RBO".......... you never know!

I pray for RBO to make it through IPL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

woosterAnu80iluvmanarsaaazkubare-Deepali-

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
@Aditee...IPL kab se start ho raha hai...and are the matches r going to b aired in star1? or u r just worried that TRP wiil be decrease?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Go to top