Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 93)

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
@Gaayu.. lovz and good need hunnie!!!

@Aditee.. Saaz.. i completely agree on RK and Sandhya..
Aditee.. ohh yaa @ the Bankok dude... he was a soutie ?? hwat! LOL!
I could go on .. on this and get totally off topic!Big smile Frankly i thought i was the only one that loved this show with this passion..LOL

@Saaz.... @ pre 2000 shows... Fauji *diesssssssssssssss* total drool factor with Arjun (SRK) but mann it was good !

Back to the show..
I think Yash really started to make an impact from the time when she supports Shaan in his project.. and how she potrays herself.. i think for me that is when she just kinda blossomed as Khanak.. i liked her in Laxman Rekha too.. but she had a different role then of a student.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

So Guys!! Have I gotten over my KT "comeback" manic episode??? Not quite......remote chance of that happening, really.....will get on to today's epi review, instead!!!

Chalo, KT aur Rushad ki waapsi ki khushi mein no thumbs down today.....

THUMBS UP FOR....

Yashu.....was totally fabulous and got her act BANG ON today.....totally, totally made up for the rather insipid act, only just yesterday!!! Her coming timing today was perfectly pitchedClapClapClap....absolutely loved the "nahin to kya tumhari chachi" bit!!! Absolutely effortless stuff, really.....Liked the whole "ajeeb" bit.....refreshing change from the usual "Main tumhari dost hoon" done-to-death crap!!! Khanak had her moments in the cafe too....noticed a blooper though.....Rahul didn't notice her even once, although she was pretty "close for comfort", eh!!

So now Yashu's proved it......brings out the best in all her co-stars, including Sam!!! PB showed some spark today in the whole Khanak-Sam exchange and definitely showed a glimpse of her talented LRL days!!! However, my happiness was short-lived....change in co-star spelt doom.......

KTs entry......as already pointed out by Gaayu, Rooj, and Teech (in Aditi's thread), was more "for effect" than otherwise....but what the heck???....who's complaining????.....it was SUPER, nonetheless....was actually kinda believable what with the whole promotional tour track!!! 'Promotion' toh it deffo wasWinkLOL.....but KT did it to perfectionClapClapClap...that trademark deep baritone, the usual understated style, that uber-cool air of  "I know I'm b------y good" without being in-your-face......trademark Shaan....trademark irresistible!!! The proverbial cherry.....Shaan mentioning Khanak, even in the face of adulation!!!

Rushad's entry....a complete BREATH OF FRESH AIR!!! Least expected, but totally, totally WANTED!!! Was looking in great form....lovely moment shared with wifey....very, very natural, really!!!

PreCap....me cracked up over the "Boyfriend paida nahi kiya jaa sakta" bit by Khanak....said in complete innocence, but truly phunny!!

Ok!! Will wind up now.......Cheers Friends.....our "Best" man is back Big smile 

Go for it young man....not just Khanak, we're waiting to be surprised as well!!!

Welcome back, RBO!!!!

Edited by dr.dsr - 07 January 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80rafia 24aditeetvrasika.Dilwale.kubarebones88

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

@Aditee and Rooj I can't click the like on your post...msg "Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 50 times in last 24 hours."

@Veeni..loved that drama...such a superb story so well handled...no OTT drama at all...very very real...loved that about it...You know Sony TV at that time really had goos dramas even Zee...good issues...and great actors adn acting...Rajaat Kapoor love him...love him...Snadhya...shes superb truly is...her first show was for Ekta on ZEE TV with Varun Badola...another good actor...she wa brilliant then too...

@Gaayu....good actors....humm...some relaly can don any role ..easily...Ronit Roy for One, Ram Kapoor, Irfan Khan, Ritu Raj, Varun Badola, are a few

A good script, director do have a hand in it too..but sometines its an actor who with his/her briliance make a character memorable.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika-Veena-

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
LOVED IT DOC!

So totally did!

We both were separated at the Tollygunge Durga Pooja years ago

There!

The secret's out now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrtvrasikakubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Doc

Zenn would really like some hand holding and deep staring into the eyes at "milan" tomorrow

For HER sake I hope we get that

For yours and mine?
I wont go there.
Another chori kiya type sequence wont be bad at all AFTER the roothna manaana.

Its been so BL----- LONG since I heard that "Shantanu" in her sing song voice

and that husky "Khanak"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrAnu80tvrasika.Dilwale.kubare-Veena-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Gaayu,
I dont mind Saaz at all

Even I love great writing and a great plot

I dont say it every day

OKAY...did I miss something????Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

LOVED IT DOC!

So totally did!

We both were separated at the Tollygunge Durga Pooja years ago

There!

The secret's out now

Love U to bits, Aditi....and U know that!!!

Never mind the Tollygunge Durga Pooja..lets meet up at the Lokhandwala Durga Puja!!!WinkLOL What say, Madame???

Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeetvrasika

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
With the theen din ladka in being a rip off, only our YM aka Khanak can make it enjoyable and watchable. I started watching the episode with apprehension about it going to be a copy of KHNH ( which it was almost with phone convo) but still Khanak and Sam ( should mention here) pulled the scenes off well... Like all say KT brings the best out from others tooo....
She one of those few actresses who have a good comic sense.. loved the line ladka paida kar nahi sakthe par doond sakthe.. total mischief written all over her face!!Wink

Wouldn't want to write much about Duck scene, though totally loved Akshay's entry.. wish we have more scenes with Akshay around.. Rushad is a wonderful pleasant actor...Clap

And KT.... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiii.... "jab bhi Khanak kehtha hai, aavaz mein eke jahanak hothi hai""
would have loved to see him with better lighting, but its ok yaar... But totally loved the way he blew the kiss typical KT ishtyle attitude+ ueber cool!!Star

And with Sunny boy entering probably tomorrow, I hope the story gets its focus back...Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24saaazaditeetvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

Go to top