Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 91)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
@ Rooj
In my honest view, from the scenes I have seen on YT, KT's acting was still quite tentative in the beginning, even in RBO. It was the Kuch Khaas Hai sequence that simply changed his emoting style overnight... at least thats my personal view. The scene where he knocks on Khanak's door for ever, is one of the best acting I have seen by an actor on television! Clap From then on, it seemed like KT understood what Shaantanu was abt and what he had to do to get into the character.

Same with Yashu. I think Shriya wud gently admonish me for constantly complaining abt Yashu's sometimes flat dialogue deliveryLOL this was way back in July-Aug. Shriya and I are friends, so I dont mind but I found Yashu's acting also sometimes idhar-udhar. Cant remember exactly when things changed... but when the new characters came along, we felt KT struggling while Yashu simply left him and all of them behind... she just took charge of her character, Khanak! And owned it!

@ Veena
Aditi reprimanded you for what? LOL... we r a bunch of nutcases!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24kubare

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

OMG!
ROOJ

KYA YAAD DILAYA

I LOVEED THAT ONE

Esp the guy thats a under cover cop that falls for the gal in Bangkok

AND OFCOURSE MY ALL TIME FAVE RAJAT KAPOOR
You have awesome taste my dear

FABULOUS SHOW

Again on another network

It is my all time best of all i have even seen as far as shows are concerned!!
Beats even S vs S!!! The locations.. Pune/Bangkok.. and the costumes.. the sets(all real) was just fabulous!

I didn't watch (or barely watched) Monsoon wedding because i love Rajat so much that could bear to see him that kind of a role.. but i love him to the core.. He is one fab actor so is Sandhya! Just din't get their due!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazaditeerooj-ikubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

@aditee

oye! what do you mean? i am always honest! hmph!LOL

ok yaar, seriously gotta go now! loves to everyone and good night!

aditeetvrasikarooj-ikubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Originally posted by aditee

OMG!
ROOJ

KYA YAAD DILAYA

I LOVEED THAT ONE

Esp the guy thats a under cover cop that falls for the gal in Bangkok

AND OFCOURSE MY ALL TIME FAVE RAJAT KAPOOR
You have awesome taste my dear

FABULOUS SHOW

Again on another network

It is my all time best of all i have even seen as far as shows are concerned!!
Beats even S vs S!!! The locations.. Pune/Bangkok.. and the costumes.. the sets(all real) was just fabulous!

I didn't watch (or barely watched) Monsoon wedding because i love Rajat so much that could bear to see him that kind of a role.. but i love him to the core.. He is one fab actor so is Sandhya! Just din't get their due!
Veena
I am not supposed to say I LOVE YOU to a Mod
It violates some CoC
BUT I REALLY DO

You said it so well

The lover boy in Bangkok happens to be a South Indian, which I am too, so I instantly fell in love with him

He was utterly stylish, spoke great English and had this lazy quality to him that made him suoper S---

Sandhya ROCKED!

She alternated between a 10 year old's Mom and this confused divorcee

SO WATCHABLE!
SIGHHHHHHH
I had DVRed it and didnt delete the show for YEARS

He was first crush on a TV guy, Kavi Shastri came next

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2rooj-i-Veena-

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@aditee

oye! what do you mean? i am always honest! hmph!LOL

ok yaar, seriously gotta go now! loves to everyone and good night!

Na jaaaaaa

Kahin ab na ja

Zenn
ruk ja na

Bahut din ke baad sammelan ho raha hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@Aditee..love KT truly..never liked him or his acting in the first show of his at all...but in RBO..he truly shines...

Will be gushing wiht you tomorrow if they show a Shanak Millan..WinkLOLLOL the blissful, spiritual, kind....LOLLOLLOLLOLI just want my Shanak Full On!!!!WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLIf tomorrow is a Maha episode..thn 45 minutes of unadultrated Shanak please!!!!!LOL

@Saaz...agree with all that you have said about YM...you know the reason I got attracted to RBO was the first promo I saw introducing YM and there was just something in her whole presence that attracted me to watch this show...YM as I have kept saying truly brings out the best in others she truly does...and again Today she was outstanding....

Pri and Rahul were good to...

Loved loved to see Rushad back...aww missed him...and what an entry awww...and love him bus!!!!

We indeed got glimpses of good dialgues today..Madhvi to Boo..."do take a bath after coming out" so reminded me of the time when Shanak were on that adventure trip of theirs and she was woried for her son's health , sanitation etc ..when the rest were worried about their welfare...LOLLOL

And the scene with Khanak Sam...where she is showing Sam what can be  or she can do was so Shaan to Akki...during that whole ILU / Anniversary time when Shaan was being the Luv Guru for Akki...LOLLOL

About Khanak seeing Suraj look alike Sunny before looks like that will be it...for sure according to the articles etc...so have no hope of us getting Shanak first and then..them meeting Sunny....LOLLOL

It was good to see all the old and new togehter today...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2rafia 24saaaztvrasikaaditeerooj-i.Dilwale.-Veena-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ Rooj
In my honest view, from the scenes I have seen on YT, KT's acting was still quite tentative in the beginning, even in RBO. It was the Kuch Khaas Hai sequence that simply changed his emoting style overnight... at least thats my personal view. The scene where he knocks on Khanak's door for ever, is one of the best acting I have seen by an actor on television! Clap From then on, it seemed like KT understood what Shaantanu was abt and what he had to do to get into the character. well all actors have to struggle in the beginning of a show to get into the characters skin, which is important. some do it right on the spot and some it takes time.

Same with Yashu. I think Shriya wud gently admonish me for constantly complaining abt Yashu's sometimes flat dialogue deliveryLOL this was way back in July-Aug. Shriya and I are friends, so I dont mind but I found Yashu's acting also sometimes idhar-udhar. Cant remember exactly when things changed... but when the new characters came along, we felt KT struggling while Yashu simply left him and all of them behind... she just took charge of her character, Khanak! And owned it! honestly i went back to the old scenes of yashu and i agree she did give some flat deliveries and it was idhar-udhar but then she made up for them in other scenes...yashu has been phenomenal since the new entrances...

@ Veena
Aditi reprimanded you for what? LOL... we r a bunch of nutcases!
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Okay my gushing moment.....

RAJAT KAPOOR

there is a short film he directed and even wrote with Irfaan khan in it...I got tickets for its 'premeire' or something...I went to watch to catch a glimpse of him...Embarrassed...

@krishna...haaye....kahan thi tu?

@Rooj...umm is your honesty the reason you are not reviewing or commenting on my SS...?? 

@Rooj and Gaayu... I think that TV today gives very limited range for actors to broaden their horizons with...take the 90s versus 2000...honestly, the post 2000 TV actors shelf lives are short lived....they made loads of money but never really got to do much more than well what lead couples do on TV....but 90's pick any TV actor with more than modest skills and lost of luck...depending on which part you cashed on...you survived in cinema...too....an irfaan khan to a shahrukh khan....I am of the firm belief that we are going to witness a change in Indian TV....very soon...the tide is moving towards the next cycle....I mean YRF with Rishta.com and powder were beginnings....to pave the way for that frontier,,,,some will be sacrificied...btw, this has nothing to do with RBO

Edited by saaaz - 07 January 2011 at 12:50pm

tvrasikakubarerooj-i-Veena-

Go to top