Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 90)

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

hey all!

here's my take on the episode today!

khanak sam:

i said yesterday that i was enjoying their girly bond and i will say it again today. their scene was hilarious! i have said from their first scene together that yashashri and priyanka share a good on-screen rapport and i think it was utilized to its maximum potential today! i am quite a 'roothu' and it takes a lot to make me crack up but i must admit that i laughed a lot during their scene. the dialogues were also pretty funny. and what do i say about yashu, she is just too awesome yaar! when she does emotional scenes, she makes us cry with her ( i remember the post proposal and the jail phone call wala scene) and then she makes us laugh with her superb comic timing. she's verstile but with utmost conviction and command. as for priyanka, i was so pleasantly surprised to see spontaneity in her dialogue delivery for the first time. the conversation she and khanak had in her room and then over the phone with rahul, i think she did quite well.

KT/Shaan:

OMG! i am thrilled that kt is back! it was so nice seeing him again after almost two weeks. i can't imagine RBO without either shaan or khanak. RBO is complete in the true sense for me only when both kt/shaan and yashu/khanak are in it. his intro scene was a little filmi i agree but i don't care. i am just glad that he's back and my heat beats thinking about the shanak re-union scene ahead. i loved how shaan gave khanak credit and was betaab to meet her. makes me even more anxious for their 'milan' nowEmbarrassedLOL

others:

you know i think it was just this morning or perhaps yesterday that gaayu and i wondered about rushad's return and today he did! of the whole supporting cast of RBO, rushad is my most fav actor and i am very glad to see him back on the show. not to mention, relieved at the end of the duck khushboo track. eeeww! it was beginning to creep me out big time!

ok that's all from me for now! good night all!Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2saaazkubarerooj-i-Veena-

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

@ Saaz..

Thanks dear .. i will try to come as time permits.
As far as quality over quantity... there was a show with Sandhya Mridul... Hu Ba Hu.. about twins.. Aditi and Ananya. Ran for about less than a year. But was a great show.. don't know if any of you got a chance to watch.. i will always remember that show for its quality! The actors and the storyline didn't falter and was wonderful!I think that was my first 'tv serial' that i watched.LOL

@Gaayu...
Thanks dear..

OMG!
ROOJ

KYA YAAD DILAYA

I LOVEED THAT ONE

Esp the guy thats a under cover cop that falls for the gal in Bangkok

AND OFCOURSE MY ALL TIME FAVE RAJAT KAPOOR
You have awesome taste my dear

FABULOUS SHOW

Again on another network

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i-Veena-

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Zenn,
I bet this reference again to "milan" is purely a handshake u are taking about?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

@aditee

ahem! you know very well what i am talking about! it better not be just a handshake or i'll seriously sue the CVs!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeerooj-ikubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Originally posted by tvrasika

@ Aditi
yes, technolgy plays a huge role in how these actors' careers are kept alive, even after they have faded from our screens!

@ saaaz
Don't tease Aditi. It's her day today... one day in a month, she s allowed to gush. she will report fr duty properly frm tmrw:)

@ rooj
yes, good point abt how an actor's popularity also depends on writing and direction, and even co-stars. Cud it be why an actor believed to have done superbly in one show, is seen to struggle in another?

Possible! 

I mean it depends on how much of an actor is appreciated...look u have loyal actors fan and then you loyal show fans. If the show is not allowing a new character to come in, then no matter how good of an actor is, he will have hard time fitting in the new show. 

I can give you one example: Ram Kapoor, who is superb as well at emoting serious emotions was famous for being Jai and Kasam Se. Then he tried doing a role in Kyunki of an obsessed, green eyed monster who loves cat. He did it so well that he actually succeeded in being the character he was however the audience didn't like it at all. Hence he was forced to leave that show and come back to Kasam Se (which he never left)

So it is hard to be accepted and sometimes it depends on the audience and the show itself to let a new actor in to their show and their heart. Our forum has a perfect example...our show is bout the true RBO and well the new characters are hard to accept mainly because they don't fit in. Now Manish is superb as Rahul, i won't lie but do we want him in?

I think that should explain my answer

btw im not Rasam hater. lol

tvrasikakubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Zenn

THATS THE Zenn I LOVE

HONEST like me, hot blooded like u know who

.Dilwale.rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

@ Saaz..

As far as quality over quantity... there was a show with Sandhya Mridul... Hu Ba Hu.. about twins.. Aditi and Ananya. Ran for about less than a year. But was a great show.. don't know if any of you got a chance to watch.. i will always remember that show for its quality! The actors and the storyline didn't falter and was wonderful!I think that was my first 'tv serial' that i watched.LOL

@Gaayu...
Thanks dear..

OMG!
ROOJ

KYA YAAD DILAYA

I LOVEED THAT ONE

Esp the guy thats a under cover cop that falls for the gal in Bangkok

AND OFCOURSE MY ALL TIME FAVE RAJAT KAPOOR
You have awesome taste my dear

FABULOUS SHOW

Again on another network

LOLLOL main rooj hoon woh Veena! lmao
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

@ Saaz..

hey Veena....Yep, watched Hu ba HU...I ahve a whole take on that show.. in fact a huge take on TV shows running into th beginning of 2000..it was the last show before the millenium..1999 ka show tha....like I said, I have a huge analysis on the shows before 2000...shall tell you another time....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80tvrasikakubare-Veena-

Go to top