Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 88)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Plus Gaayu
YOU are making me steer away from the mindless fluff I am revelling in.........

Gosh!
Its so good!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

@Saaz..

We feel the same..

@Gaayu..

In response to your question:

With the way CV's have been navigating this ship.. I do see a track where Khanak is going to play the hide and seek game' for the sakes of Shaan.. not for herself as she is over Suraj.. that is past' and she doesn't want Shaan to face this and wants to avoid it as much as she can.. I can see atleast 3 weeks of this track! ( If I know my shows.. and how the wirters and TPRS work)..

Proper story???.. I don't want to be critical.. but please don't make me laugh!!!!

As far as TRP's and new and old audience is concerned' well there are shows that even after 2 yrs of showing has switched tracks.. actors.. storyline.. that has completely changed their audience.. so when It comes to TRP's "LOYAL AUDIENCE" is off the table' they always will be there.. they are always guaranteed (look at us.. we complain and want to make a change) The audience is a revolving door.. and the CV's put together their track with the flow and the demand.. and make changes accordingly! At the end of the day .. hope it all works.. for the PH.. Sponsers.. CV's.  Sadly Actors are always secondry' they just do what they are told.. even if they don't like what is happening in the show.

ClapClapClap

very well said...this is exactly what my post yesterday was saying..

The fact is for a quality show to leave a long lasting impression writing has to be top notch...Sarabai v. Sarabai is the only one that comes to mind here....
For a long lasting show all they need is a 'glamor lead' couple.....becos there are enough of us to watch anything as long as the lead couple is there....

QUANTITY (long running show) trumping over QUALITY is the bane of Indian TV....actors are sadly nowhere in the picture....

Veena you ahve to come more often here...EmbarrassedWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2rafia 24iluvmanartvrasikaaditee.Dilwale.kubare-Veena-

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Loved your response Veena.... yes, I guess, in a way, the loyal audience will be loyal...

But let me tell u...I have been loyal for so long only with RBO... dont have this much patience really.... but i guess people like me dont count.

@ Aditi
hehe... am trying to veer you away from too much gushing, LOL... am i succeeding?

@ rooj
good one ya...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-i-Veena-

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Whether KT has luck, dont know. I hope he does... he is talented.

Take Rushad. He is really superb... he may not be doing lover-boy roles, but he is great! I think he also deserves more fame and fortune.

And same goes for Yashu.

In fact, we have been used to generally very high caibre acting in RBO, apart frm a strong focus on story and screenplay.
[/QUOTE]

Completely agree whether they have luck or not we are sure lucky to have such talented on RBO without them RBO would not have been the same. so their misfortune is our good kismat Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasikakubarerooj-i

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@Rooj...loved your take on KT becos I share the same...I think it has a lot to do with golden RBO writing and YM....I mean look the fact is I actually could watch the scenes today even with average writing only becos YM brought out some decent acting from RASAM....YM has something ...there is no doubt....she is able to make the person next to her no matter how unbelievable or pitiful the characterisation, watchable....that my friend is a rare quality in an actress....I am not one to gush over actors....I am a big writer fan...HUGE....I gush and gush over goradiyas...and funnily maybe a part of me thinks they will come back and that is why I am holding on to RBO...who knows....???/

Now read my SS...I have given up on Aditee,,,she has become teenage KT fan....LOL..and Gaayu I dont think you are succeeding....Aditee...we love you the way you areHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Actually Rushad used to do lover boy roles once upon a time

Those times I think they didnt do the "Brangelina" type pairing and obsessing with the pairs etc.

Before Internet chat rooms I guess

Most loved jodis of today have the Internet to thank for, for making them go so viral

iluvmanartvrasikakubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Saaz I have YOU to worry about for plots and storylines
There are days when I enjoy those also

I sound like a stuck record

But today is for KT's return

Either that or should I talk about the things I DONT like on the show?

No!
Dont answer!
I know the answer!

Plz continue obsessing over why RBO is not S vs. S!LOL

tvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@ Aditi
yes, technolgy plays a huge role in how these actors' careers are kept alive, even after they have faded from our screens!

@ saaaz
Don't tease Aditi. It's her day today... one day in a month, she s allowed to gush. she will report fr duty properly frm tmrw:)

@ rooj
yes, good point abt how an actor's popularity also depends on writing and direction, and even co-stars. Cud it be why an actor believed to have done superbly in one show, is seen to struggle in another?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Go to top