Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 8)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@krishna...I swear if this is how they have envisaged RASAM...they have killed RBO...seriously have....I am too sick....but shall come up with a halla bol for rasam for sure,...

@Gaayu...I cannot belive friends at DT are liking this...they are only ok with it becos the reality of KT sickness and YM's leave makes them feel CVs need support now

While I agree with our DT friends on this, at the same time, I believe that just becos the real life situation is screwed up does not mean they screw up the reel situation too...COME ON....they can go back and reshoot SAM regretting falling for RAHUL's touchiness and come out stronger and more in your face....I am not saying RASAM ko karo BHASAM....I am saying make them RBO style....classy, earthy and believable....not THIS CRASAM....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80tvrasikakubare

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Gaayu:

the other show i used to follow, which is supposedly the best show according to IF, never changed tracks lol

they're showing the same track since june i think.
whatever changes come are in the surroundings, not in the lead pair, the lead pair continue to have the same relationship.

that was the reason i stopped watching
it became a drag

they show what the fans want
silly spats, eyelocks, falling on eachother etc

tvrasikakrockkubare

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
it feels as if they have a separate unit working on RASAM, it doesnt seem like RBO at all 

they're throwing Sam at Rahul :P

Edited by IFsKhanak - 29 December 2010 at 12:15pm

tvrasikakrockkubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFsKhanak

it feels as if they have a separate unit working on RASAM, it doesnt seem like RBO at all 

they're throwing Sam at Rahul :P

OMG you have no idea...I so can visualize Channel CVs writing these scens and PH Cvs leaving the room in disgust...LOLLOL...I tho once wanted to write a scene like this....

Teech if you do twitter with some of the CVs of the show,.,.I really hope you can say something like...'golden RBO fans dissappointed with rasam characterisation..no pushing pulling pls" or something like that,..we need all the help we can...

I swear I need rest...CIAO ALL

Edited by saaaz - 29 December 2010 at 12:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanaktvrasikakrockkubare

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
hey girls..............just finished reading last 8 pages........

well done analysis by all.............
I have nothing more to add...........just that everytime I see....RaSam...I feel they have so much untapped potential in their story and characterisation that I actually cringe when I see substandard stuff.....

I tried to be very positiive today and I am actually......and for next few days....as these are hurried attempts made to suit the lead pairs absence and once Shanak are back.............good sense will prevail....

RaSam together at guest house............I like...........at least they are away from Shanak

RaSam physical thingie............I don't like................what are they thinking man..............

let's bear with them for few more episodes........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarekrock

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Saaz ,Nice take...Have just read yours take till now..spilled my coffee and had to spend time wiping this place ..dont know how many pages are covered by now ..LOL ...

You have covered all ..The entire scene was great but you missed something ...Madhvi's "What Rubish!" ...I knew why loved Rushali so much ..that was as good a touch as the trademark BG and idea behind that "ghar chodne ka practice" scene ..and priye pati..Kudos to the dialogue writers too..Keep the momentum going..Clap

Yes ,the attraction today felt more forced on the story than fitting to their track..It needs to be toned down (For me english classic novels types romance works more ..)

Like the last scene where Sam says she would have to hurt Rahul..Sam still has her loyalities with Shaan or is it because of her rejection ..Understand CVs are showing Sam getting back to Rahul  .....but the way adopted could be something simple and different ..not what was done today...dint gel at all...

Their story has potential ..So sincerely hope they work more on Sams characterization ,at such a crucial junction of the show than the chemistry...coz chemistry would grow on viewers only when the character does ...and when it does ..something asthetic please :)

Hmm ..Rahul was there ,dialogues good and u can slowly realate to him..Good work by Manish ..

Edited by priya1209 - 29 December 2010 at 12:33pm

tvrasikakrockkubare

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFsKhanak

Gaayu:

the other show i used to follow, which is supposedly the best show according to IF, never changed tracks lol

they're showing the same track since june i think.
whatever changes come are in the surroundings, not in the lead pair, the lead pair continue to have the same relationship.

that was the reason i stopped watching
it became a drag

they show what the fans want
silly spats, eyelocks, falling on eachother etc

OH GIRL COULDNT AGREE MORE NO STORY ONLY CHIPKA CHIPKI AND FALTUGIRI UNKE SAMNE YEH TRACK BAHUTaccha hainSleepy
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@manita....sweety, you sat and read it all...yes, we are definetely not liking this faltu push and pull...

but more importantly

..where is the FF??? has Gaurav fallen in love already with Natasha...I guess then we need to give him time to overcome that shock....LOL

@priyeee.... yaar you know my dimaag becomes dahi and dahi becomes paneer when I see these push pull scenes...I swear....and then when people say this is TRP,,,, how immature!!!! haila I missed what rubbish...no way...of course i put it down....lemme check...haila...I put it down....dekh le,,line 4 in that scene...

Edited by saaaz - 29 December 2010 at 12:39pm

garfield1209-Manita-kubare

Go to top