Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 69)

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ Zennn
I was thinking more of Natasha-Rahul, than Natasha-Shaan-Khanak angle.. I mean, we don't need another love story in RBO but logistics demand more characters. In which case, why not Natasha-Rahul? Natasha would have been a perfect foil for Rahul and his idea of friendship...

but it dont matter now... Suraj look-alike is also a good one...

Beautifully put, Gaayu!!!ClapClapClap

Two people with a past......and the past with a common 'adversary'!!! What a wonderful facet that would have been to explore.....

But for now, Sunny it is.....so Sunny it shall be....going by his Suraj track record, the guy should be able to deliver.....only hope his character is well sketched and not converted into yet another 'me-too' "boyfriend" caricature!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged

@gaayu

well said darling! so you were thinking in terms of rahul natasha. hmmm. but i still think that the sunny track was more feasible and suitable for the CVs and the audience for two reasons:

1. rahul has already been shown to be madly in love with sam. they have already been established as a couple by the CVs. so if natasha returned, i have no idea how they could have taken a 180 turn and portrayed nats rahul relationship? wouldn't that have been just considered another blooper by the writers by us? chalo, even if they would have planned to be shown as just friends, it wouldn't have been very convincing as nats and rahul are never indicated to have been close and their only being friends and not being a couple, i mean what would have been the use of that? couple dynamic bhi na hota aur shanak ki story say koi taaluq bhi na hota. like you have always said yourself, why does RBO need two couples anyway!Wink

2. secondly and more importantly, the sunny track brings the limelight back on shanak's relationship, which RBO has always been really about. nats rahul would have been more about them and less about shanak. shanak's relationship could and would have not been the focus then. so you see why i think this track is still better Smile

Edited by zennnn - 07 January 2011 at 5:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80-SYS-tvrasikakubarebones88

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
@ zennn
Your point fully understood! Yes, Sunny will put some sharp focus on ShaNak. yup.

Re Taashu and Rahul, i dont know... u may be right... but anyway, i still think Taashu is a better character, and Rucha a good actor.wud hav been good to see her. may  she will come later on... who knows....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

@gaayu

i think you are speaking more as rucha's fan while i am thinking more in terms of the story and shanak, perhaps isliye different perspectives, otherwise we pretty much agree!LOL

Edited by zennnn - 07 January 2011 at 5:20am

tvrasikakubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Hey all,

I come under the section of appreciating whatever we will see of ShaNak from now on lol.Reason being I disappointed once with my fav jodi and had so much expectations regarding the post-marriage track but what we got to see was just random romantic scenes.I feel the CT's here lost it by bringing in another jodi cos RBO survived for 7or 8 months with just ShaNak.I was watching their old scenes and they seem to appear on screen for up to 15 min every episode and held well and had fans going gaga over them.Post SR(even the other seq were good compared to SR)what little we saw was just romance.I know I shouldn't hope cos of the disappointment that would come but I hope the Sunny introduction track is good track for ShaNak!

All in all I feel sad when I keep watching the old episodes and watching the post SR ones.

But then again if they come on screen I would gush over them lol.Whatever little that is!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrAnu80aditeeYasharanrocks.Dilwale.kubarebones88-Veena-

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
@SPN-JD addicted?
Did I ask for ur name b4? sorry ya... forgot...

I understand how u feel. Most of us feel that way.... after almost 6-7 wks, we are still wondering why the new characters are here. And god knows, we have all tried... anyway, hopefully, we wil know soon.

With Kt's return and Sunny character, hopefully, those in charge will take firm grip on the story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsraditeekubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Hey I am Smitha.Your's?

Even I fail to understand cos ShaNak were doing great so still don't know why follow the trend of other serials!!!

Yasharanrockskubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Good morning for many!Big smile
Good evening for many more!Big smile
Truly.........

Edited by aditee - 07 January 2011 at 6:58am

kubarebones88