Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 61)

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

January 6th 2011

Thumbs Down
I hope Khanak has a reasonable and a logical explanation for when hubby finds out she is setting up his ARCH enemy with his best friend.
I am sure she will have some Freudian explanation for it! I feel squeamish already worrying for her safety

I sure hoped she would have spent atleast 1% of this time catching up with HER OWN family!

I think a leading producer's leading lady died somewhere and the fumes were inhaled by Khanak.
She seems to be looking and acting like one these days.

Thumbs Up:
All this shall be forgiven if the guy makes it back on screen tomorrow, or Saturday or MONDAY!

Love the sarcasm....LOL

The episode becomes so much fun dissecting as soon as a certain lady makes it back to the CC...and I request she gives us more of her post-presenceLOL....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanakkubarerooj-i

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Jan 6, 2011 episode:

It was Khanak all the way... she was her usual self, high on energy, non stop talking, and putting all her heart into setting Sam up with Rahul again... Khanak is convinced ki that's the best thing for them.... hmmm...

Am also worried abt what Shaan will say to all this. May be he will also laugh it off ! Possible...

Duck-Boo scene will come tomorrow I think. I don't know what to say abt this.... when Akshay-Gopi track was just hinted by CVs back in July/Aug, there was so much opposition here... and CVs respected it and ended it so quietly we didnt even notice! May be this track is being well-received by people who are not members here?

My only question now is, will Sunny come before Shaan or after? If after, then we may get some good scenes between Shaan and Khanak. If not, doubtful.

Rahul cudnt recognise Khanak's voice?

Khanak has called Rahul before from her mobile, but I dont expect him to save all the numbers that call his... but at least, awaaz though he shld recognise...

Am not very well, so excuse me for the brief analysis. Not much to write actually... seemed like a filler one... except for Khanak finding out there is no fiance!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Todays episode was average(m pov)..nd A perfect example of dre desperation 2 muv it 2 "Sunny "track!highly commendable.hmmm...if dey cud gt dne wid dis soo fast den y wer we subjectd 2 d I L U dragfest?? Nways..finally smethng 2 luk fwd to 4 tomorrow!!PS..YM was gud nd Pb supportd her wel..won't comment abt d Duck scene...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Ok my take...

Fine...KT is ill...CVs need cover up so we have to tolerate some changes in the storyline. However I am still not convinced about the characterisations.

1. I still fail to understand the Rasam track...no really...One day she is breathing hard when he comes close and even seems to enjoy a kiss and the next she is sure she does not love him. *doh*. I dont think the CVs have convinced me about either their love or hatred. I mean "normally" ..a girl when turned down by a guy..humiliated by him and knowing that he is just there for revenge from a very very dear friend...would hate the person..or she she loved him to that extent would find it rather painful to plan his wedding...well I dint see pain or hatred...I dont even know why she loves him...ridiculous!

2. Duck and Boo...come on now..seriously....What nonsense is this...I am tired of the poor acting...lame dialogues and F grade scenes....

3. Coming to our lovely Khanak...well I think I am most disappointed here. Rasam and Duck I had no expectation..but Khanak I did...being unable to create good characters is one thing...destroying well created ones is another. Yashu did her part I guess but was not convincing..maybe she herself is not convinced about Khanak anymore. Her dialogues were just too dramatic and repetitive. And she seems a little too over enthusiatic about the Rasam bit. Why does she forget that Rahul is put to no good when it comes to Shaan and Shaan himself is still recovering from the betrayal..not exactly a perfect time for matchmaking I think.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24saaaz-SYS-aditeetvrasikarooj-ikubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I love all your analysis guys...sorry can't give mine yet but however I have one thing to say. Did anyone notice that in all these episodes they have brought Khanak's character really well!

I mean the way they are showing her to be intelligent, smart, subtle, and caring person it's like they are filling all the voids they left in the past. also her over-the-top happiness is too much tho!
at times its good but at times it is irritating! (guys i love khanak but im just saying)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarbones88

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
WOKAY GUYS...HAve time for exactly ONE VISHESH TIPPANI

THE STORY WRITER for RBO has changed

from Jay Verma (who has been since Golden RBO) to Rajeev Randey

the original writer is no more even as second credit....so jab story writer has changed story bhi changed, characters bhi changed, storyline aur plot aur ...

kya kya kya....

badal gayee odhani....

yenjai!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanaktvrasikakubarerooj-i

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
@ rooj
Dont worry. U can say what you want abt Khanak:) Iam also finding her OTT characterisation rather heavy!

That yellow salwar, has Yashu been wearing it for a week now? I just feel bad for her. She cud be made to look so much better. And that wig? GoshShocked

Souma, u dont get RaSam love/hatred. I am still unable to get why another couple is in the show at all! I know... its been more than 6 wks now... I shld get it.... but I honestly do not... am trying very very hard to understand why these two characters are in this show, but cannot.

From today's epi, it would appear that they are here to showcase Khanak's matchmaking skills.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@ Saaaz
Story writer matlab? Sorry... am so confused with the various designations they have for people who write!

Jay Verma was there from the beginning of RBO? and he is no longer there?Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Go to top