Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 57)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@saaaz 
Yes it's Yumna=) What's yours?And well yeah the Shaan hote wala dialogue didn't gel BUT considering all that's been happening lately I'm willing to do a Khanak and forgive and forget the writers this dialogue.Or maybe they're trying to show that Khanak sometimes projects her own emotions on Shaan and when Shaan comes back they shall argue about this?Shaan asking Khanak WHY she is supporting Rahul after all he did etc.?

@kubare (krishna?)
How did you know my name?!?

Edited by -SYS- - 05 January 2011 at 12:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@yumna...see you know I am willing to forgive too...now what I am not willing to forgive is the misplaced emotions by Rahul and the faltu BG...I really cannot get over the badly put BG...I really cannot...it ruined this scene for me big time....I did a whole analysis once on BG music in RBO....yaar dimaag ka dahi... I am Saaz here

@Krishna...thanks for your comment on the Shanakisims..

hey yumna, read review and rate my Shanakisim post too when you have a chance...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Saaz, I agree about the mis-placed emotions but for some reason I had the feeling some bad editing was also involved.Not sure why.But yes considering previous Rahul-Khanak scenes this one didn't hit the mark.
As far as BG goes-luckily for me I can totally ignore background noise when trying to concentrate on something and here I was trying to make sense of dialogues and the story and also thinking where and how they could be taking it forward.

Read the latest Shanakism-can't wait to go through the rest!

Edited by -SYS- - 05 January 2011 at 12:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-i

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
@Saaz....LOLLOLLOL No I did not like Boo-Duck scene...LOLLOLLOLLOL though I like them individually....LOLLOLI just missed seeing Boo with Akki..LOLLOLLOL

Me too becoming good at ignoring BGM now...LOLLOLespecially the ones I donot like...WinkLOL

@SYS-Yumna...I know your name dear because I saw you mention it ..thus remebered.Big smileLOL am definitely not a clariyvont...LOLLOL hope the spelling is right...LOL

As for Rasam..yes improvement in their dialogues for sure..and acting...too..like Sam today more....like the assertiveness too in her character today...about time too...

And for Khanak and her whole act with Rahul..adn her dialogues afterwards..humm...were ok ...really..more like Shaan knowing how love and matching people get her excited...and thinking to herself Shaan would have said something about it to her...then thinking if she was doing teh right thing or not..so was in keeping with her mixed feelings....

Yashu was good in the whole scene...Rahul/Manish...was ok..he could have been more expressive...the start was good....though...

I am waiting for Monday.....its going to eb a fun day.....Sunnny entry...Shantanu's entry...Dhamaka ....LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanaktvrasikadestinylove.Dilwale.rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Ok so i'm late as usual due to work and other stuff...but here's my take on the episode!

So today Khanak as usual rocked! I loved her whole style from the beginning till the end. 

Especially her scenes with Rahul! so Khanak like! and Like May said she is subtle in getting her point across. Rather than stopping him or telling him what is right for him, she is letting him make the decision for himself. She uses the reverse psychology procedure in her own style. She let's the person make their own decision and that is what she did with sam and now Rahul and even Shaan! With Rahul she was being her annoying or pestering Khanak she is and it worked.

I loved her whole Food scene...(btw what is hara bhara kabab? idk what it is. is it like veg kabab?) the way she makes him think that Sam is the one who told her but then she just changes it and says Duck. Classic way to make the other person realize something!

I loved it how she was describing love! CVs smartly used Shanak even here. how? well for one she was describing her and Shaan's love all through out...U cud see she was missing him dearly. Even Yashu was missing him! again another one of YM/KT scenes! They beautifully expressed Shanak love in that simple definition of love!

Rasam: I feel bad for Sam. I'm not warming up to them but I do feel bad for her tho. I mean why is she in that spot but Im glad she stood up. I mean at least as a girl I relate to her point of view!

Bloopers of the day:

1. major is Dharam and his marriage what?
2. Khusboo-Duck...ummm she just met Duck so how is she close to him like that?
3. what happened to the New Years Party?
4. How exactly Khanak was waiting for Rahul?
5. Why is Rahul shown to feel guilty when he is the one getting married and not her? I still don't get his problem...i know that's not really a blooper but it shud be!

overall again it was an ok Epi but I liked it at least Khanak's role!
She was superb!

Rooj

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylovetvrasikaThe_May_Rose.Dilwale.kubarebones88

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Hi all,
Good morning... rather busy day today... have been up from 6 a.m and doing ghar ka kaam only!!! Wonder how mom managed all these yrs... or Ma-in-law, for that matter... Gosh....

Krishna,
Thanks for recollecting that scene for me... I had totally forgotten. So Khanak has already forgiven the whole friends gang? Hmmm... yes, thats in keeping with her character. I am really getting on in age, so forgetful now... as someone pointed out, gently, here in CCLOL

Saaaz,
Avoid typing in caps. It's considered shouting. Highlight in bold instead.

Yumna and Rooj (sorry whats ur name? forgot again) a big hi to u 2.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

Hi all,
Good morning... rather busy day today... have been up from 6 a.m and doing ghar ka kaam only!!! Wonder how mom managed all these yrs... or Ma-in-law, for that matter... Gosh....

Krishna,
Thanks for recollecting that scene for me... I had totally forgotten. So Khanak has already forgiven the whole friends gang? Hmmm... yes, thats in keeping with her character. I am really getting on in age, so forgetful now... as someone pointed out, gently, here in CCLOL

Saaaz,
Avoid typing in caps. It's considered shouting. Highlight in bold instead.

Yumna and Rooj (sorry whats ur name? forgot again) a big hi to u 2.

Gaayu: my real name is Urooj but i prefer rooj. lol so ur ok here! lol

kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Urooj? How nice... sounds very nice. what does it mean? is it Urdu?

Yumna, do also let us know the meaning for ur name (if u wish to). Thanks.

Never heard these 2 names b4, hence the ques:)

kubare

Go to top