Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 54)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@saaz

yes. rahul's reactions were a little misplaced. i noticed that too.

I had huge problems with this scene...dont get me wrong....the dialogues were decent but execution was total faltu....she could have done a full on sarcastic mode...instead she did an in between sarcastic and domestic....totally bad...and the BG music...god...dhajiyaa...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

@gaayu

they have to show khanak interacting with other characters yaar! at least the rasam story is finally moving forward this way warna it would have stood still until shaan came back. let rasam resolve their differences so that we too can move on from this revenge track!

Edited by zennnn - 05 January 2011 at 10:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@Saaaz
That BG is very loud na... in most RaSam scenes, I honestly cannot hear anything at all... what with the garbage truck in our st and the BG in the show! shucks!

@Zennn
Yes, MS's emoting was not right in today's show... PB's was much better. Editing blooper may be?

Khanak's lines were sarcastic but she didnt deliver them with sarcasm. She was too chulbuli, like her chai had been spiked with 20 spoons of Complan or Proteinex or whatever it is Khanak has!

But the ShaNak BG music, when played as Khanak was cutting vegetables... I half expected Shaan to come from behind and hug her!

iluvmanarkubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

@saaz and gaayu

really? i liked khanak very much in that scene. i thought she blended sarcasm with courtesy very well. it was her cool demeanor which was getting rahul so worked up. i didn't think she was hyper at all. she was composed which confused rahul even more. and not everyone has saaz's sarcastic skill re!LOL

i will be honest. i think manish and priyanka did well today compared to their previous scenes. it was good but still not very good. KT and YM have spoiled us big time!

Edited by zennnn - 05 January 2011 at 10:58am

iluvmanar

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
That's it Zennn.. Rahul shld have appeared 'worked up'... but he didnt... he needs to just show it a lot more....

Yes, RaSam story finally getting somewhere.... thank heavens...

iluvmanarkubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
My biggest problem with todays episode overall was that they still dont know how to execute an episode balancing the supporting cast...

Had they given Khanak a voice-over in the background with her pravarchan....she would have had more energy with the Rahul scene...tha fact is it was just not working for me.

as for Rahul in that scene...the less said the better,

THE BIGGER PROBLEM that does not seem to go away is this Background music...WHAT THE HELL was that in the khanak-Rahul scene,,,not only was it loud, it was all over the place...different sets of music suddenly starting....they could have gone on a silent mode with rahul's dialgues and done the dance RBO tune with khanak...then the sarcasm with some caustic would have featured better....

As for rasam...yes they seem to be progressing on dialogues...NOw can we have a little less touching please...seriously and the Saathiyaa is ruining their scene instead of enhancing it...
IT IS SO IN YOUR FACE....

and the Duck-Boo CRAP is CRASS...you have got to admit that only a CV with the worst sense of humor could come up with that...seriously, I mean caricaturisim happened in RBO with Gaurav Ghera''s so many characters,,,and the classiness there was something else...it took the story forward....

I still stand by what I said yesterday qualitatively this show will never revive...

kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

@gaayu

i have already agreed that rahul's responces were a little weak. i was answering your question with reference to khanak. read my post again kuriye!

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@ Zennn
Read ur post. And my feeling is, Khanak should have appeared more sarcastic. But it is not in her nature. U know who does sarcasm the best in RBO? Our dear Boo... she is the queen. Followed by Shaan... he can be very harsh and sarcastic.... Khanak is not... which is why she is bending backwards to a man who humiliated her husband, and for a friend who didnt tell her husband he was signing up to Rahul's firm!

saaazkubare

Go to top