Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 52)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Yes but followers of the other show you mention are also are content to ignore the fact that their pregnant lead has the same flat stomach since day 1.A bit unrealistic, no?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

Just chill..... just chill.... just chill....

.please have immense patience....

dont bash each other or support indiscriminately or oppose each other.just

for opposing ... 

be calm ......let time be the healer.....wait for it to roll and kt come back....

please compose urself...

show needs our support and unconditional love now more than ever...

be united ..dont divide urself..

Nahin re...shriya....you know na how CCorner works....we speak our mind...we fight with each other...we disagree then we all come back the next day....we all love each other too much re...of course we have to do a wait and watch on the next track...you know shriya why I love our forum...you know how many PMs I got in the last few days enquiring about my health from non Corner regulars...I felt so touched re.....it was so sweet..they dont agree with me on everything but they were sweet to enquire abt my health...SO Shriya dont worry re...AAPUN BAHUT CHILL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanisha22

ladies......ROFL cant stop myself from mentioning this but this critics corner really amuses me..... it so damn negative.... 

after reading all ur comments i really feel u guys are d saases (mother in laws of RBO and poor CVs are ur bechari bahus..... whatever they serve u, u guys are only cribbing and whining.... are there only bunch of old ladies on this thread who can do nothing better than fault finding..... 

honestly if u guys stop acting so stuck up and biased u might land up liking at least a few sequences..... rahul sam sequence was so beautiful.... the couple looks so hot they acted very well..... the ambiance was so beautifully created.... overall a very well shot sequence but all of u have to act like sasu maa types n crib and whine and spread negativity around and then say the show is going down the drain....
i agree there are flaws.... i agree there are good days and there are bad days and there may be worst of days.... but look out for the beauty or dont look at that thing at all.... trust me a bunch of 10 old whining ladies are not the only crowd cvs are catering to who just choose to be fanatic KT fans..... who post here that none of the rasam fans are showing any concern to KT's illness.... y should they..... even the most beautiful rasam sequence ur out there to bash why should they care about ur KT...... they have come in to watch the show for mayankaa.... 
and believe u me...... mayankaa individually have a huge fan following which will easily out number u guys who act like fanatic kt fans.... and that might give u another reason to whine.....
in my opinion cv's and swapnaji are going through a tough phase of 6days a week and then last minute kt's illness changing the whole story and then coping up with the telecast deadline..... still they are managing to give us beautifully shot sequences like RASAM sequence today and all u guys can do is fault finding..... and spread negativity..... if u guys truly love the show..... where is ur love.... what u guys are showcasing here is very petit and lame fanatism.... that is one reason i choose to enjoy this show but dont like coming on this forum as i can see so much of negativity around......

this is critics corner..... now take some time out to look into ur own self that the show u claim to love is going thru its tough phase still trying to deliver their best n what u do to it is.... read last 49pages and ull have ur answers..... stop acting like such sasu maas n act all miss know it all as if u all are post graduates in film making..... its always easier said than done..... 
lets add some positivity and encouragement to RBO team....

Dear Member,

Please keep to the rules of the Forum ~*RBO Forum Rules*~

Within the rules please read Rules:
4. Telling others what to do:
3. Name-Calling/Stereotyping:
2. Instigating members:

Being respectful is the first thing we learn as we are growing up.. Lets make use of it. Put your point across in a respectful way.Do not hurt member's sentiments and making 'on the face comments' that doesn't make anyone look good.. specially You

If you would like to spread positivity on the forum, it is much needed but not with the words you have used. Please free to do the needful to spread positivity with grace.

Requesting you to comply with the Forum rules.

Let me know if you have questions via PM.
Thanks

Veena.
RBO Dev Team.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrsaaazIFsKhanakkubareThe_May_Rose

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@saaz good to know that...

but sometimes  cute  fights can turn into very serious ones dividing the whole forum  experienced this in DMG forum a lot...

and all

please dont take other shows names

It will give us more heacdaches to deal with  mention whatsover u wish to write do reply in fitting manner without bashing   but dont name the show direct....

even if this is criticscorner we need to tone down a bit till kt is fully fit...
and Sorry i never knew u were unwell..Are u feeling better ?good to know u received a lot  pms in this regard.

@veena thanx for the rules..

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 04 January 2011 at 1:14pm
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@vanisha...yaar your post only tells me two things...we did not admire RASAM and as a third person you feel we are too negative....

Let me say something on the latter....the fact that you feel like a third person itself says it all with respect to why you don't understand where we come from and what is it that we do here at CCorner... you know something...rasam fans have always come here and said we are negative...we have explained we have nothing against rasam...see golden RBO and understand what we are demanding for RASAM.... they say okay...we get it and just leave... come more often at the ccorner ...you won;t feel like a third person at all....and thats the problem we have faced with new fans,...there has to be more solidarity so that we understand what we stand for...you know in the last couple of days, our lead actress was bashed so badly on a personal level...not a single rasam fan came forward and supported us but when we saw a post that said respect rasam..all of us came together to say...we get you, but understand what we as RBO fans from day 1 are saying....come by more often....you will get us...

As for admiration for rasam's scene today...for a lot of us this has come too little too late....and if there was something to admire...that keeps with the storyline develops the character then yes....one of us would have said so....

For that matter, please go ahead and feel free to dissect that scene in particular and post it here...please do so...Tongue...come more often...post your analysis more often...so dont waste your words on calling us old, critical and stuffy...LOL.... beat us at our game...post your analysis of the scene...take it apart and tell us what you liked and what you didn't////

good luck...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrAnu80tvrasikakubare

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Dev Team Note:

In the CC.. Dev Team has noticed more of members arguing with each other vs. critiquing the show. If Dev team gets increased number of reports from the CC we will have to make decisions about closing the thread to keep the sanity of the forum.. Just an FYI.

Also requesting and warning all members to make their comments respectfully .. be respectful toward the CV's the actors and the members of the forum.

Thanks.
RBO Dev Team.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrAnu80IFsKhanaksaaazSouma.NtvrasikaThe_May_RosekubareDancingdoll

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@shriya...chal hut!!! why you are asking now how I am feeling...jhooti!!! main nahin batati....much better today,,,LOLLOL... 

@Veena..THANKS re for the rules...Embarrassed

@all of us...I got two PMS telling me they missed my POtha analysis for today's epsiode and I should not stop...SO cute!!! You know the thing is end of the day this is a show where the CVs are running and callingg the shots...it is only  at CCorner that we can completely articulate our frustrations ...and happinesss.... so thats what we shall continue to do.within critiquing the show..Tongue... as Veena has suggested LET US not comment on the CVs thread until say maybe the mid point of the next track...in fact that is what I am going to do...

Edited by saaaz - 04 January 2011 at 1:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrAnu80tvrasikakubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

sorry sorry double post

Edited by saaaz - 04 January 2011 at 1:34pm

Go to top