Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 51)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@vanisha
I said this before and I'll say it again-and I think all of us here agree-I'm willing to give the Suraj track a chance, I'm willing to give RaSam a chance as long as it's dealt with in a manner that does justice to the intelligence of the viewers.
Don't worry.If they resurrect the essence of RBO I'm sure the girls here who are being their harshest critics will rush and embrace it with open arms.
And yeah-the rants here not really important to the TRPs of the show or the CVs or the actors or anyone who matters so really no one cares about what who says here except those who say it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrtvrasikakubare

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I am ready to give that Suraj track a chance...but the episode today was plain rubbish..no matter how we defend it.

I dont think love for a show/actor means defending them blindly always...It also means pointing out flaws so that they are corrcted in the right time..and trust me if they are not..I had rather have them pull the show off air..so that I could mourn peacefully....
vanisha22 Groupbie
vanisha22
vanisha22

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
precisely iluvmanar..... thank u for understanding my point so gracefully..... honestly i thought seeing the sceanrio out here that people being so negative in this thread people will pounce on my post too... but thanks a lot for showing me this ray of hope that sensible and sensitive ppl also exist on this thread....
possessiveness coming out of love always comes with support towards d thing we love..... here i was shocked to c that if a child (RBO) is struggling to walk everybody is out there with a cane in their hand and abusing the effort of the child walking and criticizing that he is stumbling.... dude its so not fair....
the language used out here is so critical, seems like every sasu ma out here has done a phd in film making....
and in the entire effort of sounding "know it all" people are critizing even d good things of the show.... i honestly feel Rasam sequence was beautifully executed today on all levels..... if the same sequence was shown in geet fans would have gone gaga.... but here because we all want to be aunties we fail to see something which shows so much of passion in execution.... guys open ur heart n watch the show and before u realize ull be in love with rasam too.... we r here to be entertained.... and if ur definition of entertainment is fanatic, stuck up, critical behavior..... so be it..... 
destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Just chill..... just chill.... just chill....

.please have immense patience....

dont bash each other or support indiscriminately or oppose each other.just

for opposing ...

be calm ......let time be the healer.....wait for it to roll and kt come back....

please compose urself...

show needs our support and unconditional love now more than ever...

be united ..dont divide urself..

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 04 January 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrAnu80saaaztvrasikakrockkubare

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
The CC is meant for criticism anyway...and it shall continue to be so!

If you feel any post has violated the rules of the forum..report it...

Cause I dont think me or the memebers here are going to stop...and they have enough reasons not to...if you go through the prev 50 pages carefully..you will know!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrsaaaztvrasikakubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I love ShaNak and I love KT and YM and I love what RBO stood for.
Criticising them doesn't mean I don't love them.Carrying on the baby analogy-just because a mother criticizes her child and scolds it, sometimes even hits it, does that in anyway mean she doesn't love her child?Not at all, not even a bit.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrAnu80tvrasikakrockkubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
You know what Vanisha....

I have debated quite a bit on whether I should respond or no..and let me go ahead and say this...

1.you want us to appreciate RASAM. in today;s scene
2.you think we are a bunch of OLD LADIES who anyway are not TRP and say we should gush like they do in our neighbouring show

My dear...

1. Have you ever read our episodic critique regularly? when Rasam or Shanak were good or bad we have said so..there shall be posts and posts of CVS take a bow...for episodes executed well keeping with the storyline.... we have never been supporters of scenes executed in concentric circles...we want a good storyline with good character development...if the above was the case for RASAM today, in any of our view, we sure would have posted so...please see my critique of yesterday's episode to understand what is it we are tired of with RASAM and their execution

2. THIS POINT I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH you.....we are a bunch of ladies (some of us OLDLOL AND WISE hopefully) who dont matter to the makers of the serial...of course we don't our opinions are not taken by CVs at all....isn't that evident....but we are not the types who gush over bodies and think our couples in the series must move in with each other...we are cerebral ...we dissect episodes in a way we are most comfortable in articulating and we are not gushers...and that is unfortunate for serial makers and TRPs,, but true,,

3. Finally in terms of supporting the CVS....the fact is this thread is part of a larger forum... and when needed we have come out and supported the show in the RIGHT way...both in this thread and elsewhere.... we helped push the chaska meter, we commented on Tb articles and yes, we report on personal bashing...do not treat this thread as an identity of the RBO forum...it is not....it is a place where some of us who have watched the show from day1 come and express our opinion...just like any other AT, DT etc..

Of course, we do not expect everyone to agree with us,.,in fact if you notice we don't agree with each other half the time...but we respect each other's views as much as we respect views of our forum members outside of this corner...

Edited by saaaz - 04 January 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80-SYS-

vanisha22 Groupbie
vanisha22
vanisha22

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
saaaz i have seen a lot of positive posts as well..... that also includes the mayankaa AT if im not wrong..... and im glad its all in the love for the show.....  but like i just gave an example if a child is learning to walk and is struggling with it...... thats the state of RBO at this point of time....now just go thru the language used and the way it is criticized..... does it sound like any kind of encouragement to a struggling child or is it a straight abuse to all the efforts put in.... u answer this and ull understand exactly where im coming from....
and i also repeat myself when i say..... the same Rasam scene shown in geet would have been the positive talk of the day.... here as a third person i see fanatic closed doors for mayankaa inspite of the brilliant act put together in todays scene.... (cvs have gone wrong in a lot of places in rasam track but today's scene was a leap forward in the execution)
and people who just keep repeating that they hate the show n will stop watching it and they sound oh so fed up with the show..... quit watching the show for a simple reason that if u dont like a certain dish eat something else instead of  going on eating the same thing and cursing it over over again..... and spoiling other peoples taste too.... be considerate towards others if u cant be respectful towards what ur eating....

Go to top