Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 50)

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Dont expect too much from KT either...If he is so sick..he will take some time to get back into the groove and I doubt he will do back to back shooting like before immediately after his entry!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasikakubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
@SYS actually this show will not die...becos there are enough shanak fans to watch anything as long as shanak is on the screen and that is the truth and this is what STARONE is famous for...create couples which audience will lap up and everything else can go to dogs....this show will become another looong running CRAPFEST like its previous show where heros was in tatoos and had multiple heroines and they were supposedly doctors who god alone knows where were they certified from....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkeytvrasika

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@SYS
Call me Gaayu:)

@Saaaz
I am going to give it a try, this Sunny track.

I am going to be patient till KT returns in full form.

Uske baad, cant guarentee anything.

But this CVs asking for feedback and not responding, thats really not fair. Why do that? Doesnt make sense.

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@ Saaaz
If thats the case, then everyone will watch only ShaNak scenes on YT. so much easier... TRPs kahaa se aayenge?
vanisha22 Groupbie
vanisha22
vanisha22

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
ladies......ROFL cant stop myself from mentioning this but this critics corner really amuses me..... it so damn negative.... 

after reading all ur comments i really feel u guys are d saases (mother in laws of RBO and poor CVs are ur bechari bahus..... whatever they serve u, u guys are only cribbing and whining.... are there only bunch of old ladies on this thread who can do nothing better than fault finding..... 

honestly if u guys stop acting so stuck up and biased u might land up liking at least a few sequences..... rahul sam sequence was so beautiful.... the couple looks so hot they acted very well..... the ambiance was so beautifully created.... overall a very well shot sequence but all of u have to act like sasu maa types n crib and whine and spread negativity around and then say the show is going down the drain....
i agree there are flaws.... i agree there are good days and there are bad days and there may be worst of days.... but look out for the beauty or dont look at that thing at all.... trust me a bunch of 10 old whining ladies are not the only crowd cvs are catering to who just choose to be fanatic KT fans..... who post here that none of the rasam fans are showing any concern to KT's illness.... y should they..... even the most beautiful rasam sequence ur out there to bash why should they care about ur KT...... they have come in to watch the show for mayankaa.... 
and believe u me...... mayankaa individually have a huge fan following which will easily out number u guys who act like fanatic kt fans.... and that might give u another reason to whine.....
in my opinion cv's and swapnaji are going through a tough phase of 6days a week and then last minute kt's illness changing the whole story and then coping up with the telecast deadline..... still they are managing to give us beautifully shot sequences like RASAM sequence today and all u guys can do is fault finding..... and spread negativity..... if u guys truly love the show..... where is ur love.... what u guys are showcasing here is very petit and lame fanatism.... that is one reason i choose to enjoy this show but dont like coming on this forum as i can see so much of negativity around......

this is critics corner..... now take some time out to look into ur own self that the show u claim to love is going thru its tough phase still trying to deliver their best n what u do to it is.... read last 49pages and ull have ur answers..... stop acting like such sasu maas n act all miss know it all as if u all are post graduates in film making..... its always easier said than done..... 
lets add some positivity and encouragement to RBO team....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@aditee,saaaz,gayu,souma nd al thos whom i hv missd.. on lighter nte wid d IPL SEASON dwn d corner d Cvs r definitely battin on bouncers...bechare!!so cool dwn ppl....tension lene ka nahi dene ka...!!bye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanardestinylove

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
o dear vanisha luv u...it's like Saas bahu or saajish...well said...and we hv to b wid RBO in it's tough time rathe being negative....and though i know who r upset now they r the most craziest fans of our Show...that's why they r being more possessive...... and i know after sum good epis they will praise this show they did in earlier days......
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@Vanisha...My dear...have you read our whole CCorner...all of 46 pages and the previous CCorner ...see thats the thing...don't ditch unless you have seen the whole movie....we have been here since DAY1 of this show... .I have said this before and I will say it again...
All of us react to the show in various ways.. cerebrally or emotionally it all comes from one place...OUR LOVE FOR THE SHOW...we are RBO fans first then shanak or rasam....shanak were here first so they had a certain advantage over RASAM which includes good writing, dialogues and character development....
@ Gaayu, SYS, Deepa...you know I must say....I do hope that the CVs treat this track better than the ROCK ON track....even if it means taking some time off..show us GOLDEN RBO repeats...get a structured story and come back with developed storyline

Edited by saaaz - 04 January 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

Go to top