Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 47)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
So I have a question...

THIS HORRENDOUS DUCK QGM was supposed to be a filller...WHY did they promote it????

Did they think they had to because it was OH SO novel and classily done that everyone will run and watch RBO???

WHY DID THEY NOT PROMOTE KHANAK DOING A BOO IMITATION WHERE SHE ACTUALLY LOOKED GOOD AND THE KHANDEWAL house was showcased???

no offence, I am a big fan of QGM...BUT THIS???!!!!

Edited by saaaz - 04 January 2011 at 10:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Souma.Ntvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Saaaz di add all your questions to that list of unanswered and will never be answered questions of RBO....

Forget the promotion..they are ready to pay 4 new actors..but will not send the leads to Dhulwadi when the whole forum unanimously wants it..so much so for feedback!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaztvrasikakubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I have always been partial to YM since I saw the first ever promo.And felt that she is the natural one of the two.But I have been watching some old scenes( I always liked RBO but not to this extent and watching the videos made me like it even more)and have t say that Karan is equally talented and he just excels when he is angry or crying.YM and KT complement each other.Without KT,though YM manages its hard esp if the track is this bad.She is suffering too

Duck's QGM,no comments!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanardestinylovekrock.Dilwale.kubareThe_May_Rose

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
You know what is hilarious Souma....SWJ actually says in the TB article...

Lets hope this TRACK works or something...... Like she is half admitting that they have no clue what to do.....

@Swathi...Thats exactly my problem....what the hell was that QGM?

and why could'nt they show phone calls from dhulwaadi, Khanak talking about the changes in her life to her aada....Sunil and Mad bonding.....

so much scope for a quality stor while KT was away

Edited by saaaz - 04 January 2011 at 10:30am

iluvmanartvrasikadestinylovekubare

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

I have always been partial to YM since I saw the first ever promo.And felt that she is the natural one of the two.But I have been watching some old scenes( I always liked RBO but not to this extent and watching the videos made me like it even more)and have t say that Karan is equally talented and he just excels when he is angry or crying.YM and KT complement each other.Without KT,though YM manages its hard esp if the track is this bad.She is suffering too

Duck's QGM,no comments!

For me RBO has always been about ShaNak, KT&YMSmile......

iluvmanartvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I love YM and the writing is not her fault.The writers aren't even bothering to be consistent anymore.Last week Khanak hates Rahul for setting Shaan up.This week she's matchmaking him with Sam.
And when did Sam move back into the KK house?Was I the only one who missed it?
If you get new writers atleast get them to watch all the past episodes to get a feel of characters so they don't give the characters a 180 degree turn!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasikadestinylove.Dilwale.kubarekrock

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Jan 4th, 2011 episode:

Before I give my take on today's epi, let me give a disclaimer, LOL...

I do not know how an episode is written. How does this process work? If anyone has any knowledge, pls share.

The CVs cud have explored that 'call from Shaan' in several ways. Instead they have Khanak talking to herself saying her bai said she should become a bai, so she goes abt cleaning the house... it was good to see Dharam though, and Hari baa actually spoke! But given Yashu's comic talents (she is very good, she shld go to Comedy circus), that was not well explored... the scene was very silly.

Rahul-Sam scene: same old, same old... 'You are my wedding planner', 'you dont know Rahul but I am going to destroy you' 'are you afraid Sam' 'no, sam is never afraid of anyone'...

Sam slaps Rahul after the kiss. Hmmmm.....and then she says the magic words 'I quit'!!! If only Shruti Kakkar saw this, she would be so upset! Don't worry... Shruti is not another character entering RBOLOL... she is the heroine of BBB (Band bajaa baraat)! Now thats a wedding planner with courage... a girl with dreams and passion!

Is there  an association of wedding planners? what would they think abt  the way Sam's character has been shown- a woman who is literally treated like a slave by her boss? She cud have quit and got another job long ago bcos weddings happen all the time! This is India, not Iceland!

Or, is Sam-Rahul story also a comedy?

Duck-Boo scene: They tried. didnt work. JKS cant do QGM. Rajendra Prasad is a very good comedy actor/hero in Telugu cinema. Its not easy to imitate him.

Poor Khushboo- what are they doing to her character? Gosh!

The last straw- Khanak welcoming Rahul ji!

May be TV shows from now on should have a script A and script B- B to be used in the even of the lead actor falling ill!

-SYS-destinylove.Dilwale.

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

hey all!

have nothing to say regarding today's episode except i miss shanak! i miss shanak! i miss shanak!

i am looking forward to the precap though. if i can't have shanak, i'd rather have khanak with the next person she shares good chemistry with and that's rahul. that's one scene tomorrow that i'll be watching!

good night all and let's pray KT gets back to shoot tomorrow like natty told us!

iluvmanarkrockbones88

Go to top