Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 39)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

LOLLOLLOLBeing a vetran I really cannot shed any light at all..as all teh shows I saw befreo this were by Ekta....LOLLOLLOLand...you all know the rest...LOLLOLLOL Though have to give it to them good clothes though...she even got Manish Malhotra to do Parvati Bhabi styliing and all the sarees..hat wa the first time on TV that a real designer was sued fro his clothes and style sense...and it showed ....she looked damn good in the new look that she flaunted.

Oh and did you read the article...LOLLOLSURAJ look alike to enter....LOLWhat better Dhamaka then that in Shanak's life....LOL

y r u laughing at that twist di? lol

honestly i was suspecting that...I mean the only track that makes sense in seeing Shanak jealous romance...

as for Ekta show...u know me even i was watching. lol yea Ekta sure did use Manish...he designed Ram's cat character in Kyunki too! emerald green like the OzLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

LOLLOLLOLBeing a vetran I really cannot shed any light at all..as all teh shows I saw befreo this were by Ekta....LOLLOLLOLand...you all know the rest...LOLLOLLOL Though have to give it to them good clothes though...she even got Manish Malhotra to do Parvati Bhabi styliing and all the sarees..hat wa the first time on TV that a real designer was sued fro his clothes and style sense...and it showed ....she looked damn good in the new look that she flaunted.

Oh and did you read the article...LOLLOLSURAJ look alike to enter....LOLWhat better Dhamaka then that in Shanak's life....LOL

honestly i was suspecting that...I mean the only track that makes sense in seeing Shanak jealous romance...

as for Ekta show...u know me even i was watching. lol yea Ekta sure did use Manish...he designed Ram's cat character in Kyunki too! emerald green like the OzLOL

Oh yes how could I froget that...LOL

PH or Channel get Manish for Khanak!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Rooj have you checked Manish's new collection..superb really..loved the colurs and designs...he needs to be used LOL
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rooj-i

Oh yes how could I froget that...LOL

PH or Channel get Manish for Khanak!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Rooj have you checked Manish's new collection..superb really..loved the colurs and designs...he needs to be used LOL

yea i have seen it...I'm suppose to be selling designer stuff but im not. lmao...don't ask long story. lol

but yes I want him used on Khanak's wardrobe and Shaan's too!

kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
R u serious? Ekta used Manish Malhotra for her TV shows? OMG! That must have been so expensive!

Am not even asking for that for our Khanak. Just get her old clothes back bas,... she looked lovely in them.

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
LOLLOLGaayu we all want her back in better clothes the old ones would do too and her own hair style soft and silky...but....

Oh and as for getting back the old....if they can get Harpeet back as Suraj look alike Sunny ...LOLLOLmeaning the same as his old name...how original...LOLLOLLOL why oh ehy can't we get Khanak in sarees...and her soft silky hair or teh Gorodiyas back...
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
even i want that.....I want Khanak in old style and I like Shaan in semi-formal format! makes him look hot!
Cry i want the old styles back!
.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

wow! is this the same CC i left a few days ago? when i said yesterday that this is turning into a KT vs YM thread now, everyone disagreed but tell me honestly guys, after reading the comments from the last ten pages or so, how can i think otherwise?

@aditee

i understand and respect that kt is the main reason you watch RBO. everyone has their reasons for sticking to a show. mine are shanak. so if i am not able to see them together for a week, i too feel frustrated.

however, you said yesterday that "kt's the best thing about RBO, and those who don't agree do it either out of jealousy or anger."

i really hope i mis understood what you were saying darling because otherwise people like me who think that BOTH kt/ym are the best thing at not just one of them, inevitably fall in either one of the above categories?!Ermm

Edited by zennnn - 04 January 2011 at 4:08am

kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
@ zennn
I will leave it to Aditi to explain her comments.

But to recap what happened here last night (perhaps you had left by then) Aditi's view is that KT is the best actor in RBO and the show cannot hold without him. Many of us did not agree with her and said so, including moi. We think it is both him and Yashu.

I do not think a bad script or bad plot wud make me watch KT. Sorry. He was not great when the RaSam track was introduced... he seemed to struggle very much with the new actors. For almost 2 wks, I remember Yashu being the only one holding it together.

But again, thats my view. And I happen to be in majority here, LOL... but I cud easily be in the minority. One huge requirement for doing a critique is to accept that one's view may not be shared by many, and move on...

This thread will not be about KT vs YM. I can assure you of that. I stand by what I said in the first page. This thread is to offer constructive criticism only! It is sad that people assume the CC to be a place to rant and rave and show anger... I did not envisage it to be such at all! What else can I say?

But, to be fair, it is also the case that members posting here regularly have been told by others, openly and in PMs, to take their remarks to CC because they are not welcome anywhere else... which is plain wrong and something the mods should look into!

One reminder- please do not type in cap, people. That's considered shouting in IF!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubare

Go to top