Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 38)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
@ Krishna
So good to see u here:) Missed u.... how hav u been? how is Vilina?

Me not even asking for saris for Khanak 'cos that seems like a no-no with the channel. But at least giv her good salwar suits ya... no other heroine of Star One is dressed like this- in shiny, gawdy coloured suits with puffed sleeves and all!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
@ Gaayu and Krishna di...

how are you di? how r u daughters? handful i bet...

even i want Khanak in saris...but yes i think their choices of clothes still needed to be changed...why can't they change it yaar?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
@ rooj
Patha nahin yaar... honestly, hav no idea who decides on clothes and the logic behind it. Dont know what will make the CVs change Khanak's wardrobe. IF veterans, pls shed some light on this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ rooj
Patha nahin yaar... honestly, hav no idea who decides on clothes and the logic behind it. Dont know what will make the CVs change Khanak's wardrobe. IF veterans, pls shed some light on this.

hmmm well i heard usually the production house provides them with the clothes choices...u know looking at the budget...

is it only me but does the production house not like RBO team or something?

coz apparently they don't a thing for them be it promo or interviews...what do other serials have something special that they overlook RBO? i dont get it...i think they need to change the time slots...so that way we wud get better TRPs

kubare

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ rooj

hmmm well i heard usually the production house provides them with the clothes choices...u know looking at the budget...

is it only me but does the production house not like RBO team or something?

coz apparently they don't a thing for them be it promo or interviews...what do other serials have something special that they overlook RBO? i dont get it...i think they need to change the time slots...so that way we wud get better TRPs

rooj same thoughts.... I keep wondering why they do this too RBO?

kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
@ rooj
Did you mean the channel or the production house (PH)?

It's the channel which decides the clothes. Not the PH.

The PH am sure cares abt RBO. How can they not? This is the only serial they have on TV at the moment. Yes, recently the PH was busy with a film they produced, called Kaalo. But it's released now, so I am assuming that the PH will be focussing on RBO only.

As for the channel, again, we dont know what their attitude to RBO is. The CVs who come to this forum, we do not know for certain whether they are from the channel or PH. Since 3 CVs have visited this forum lately, at least one of them shld be from the channel.

Am told it is the channel which makes the final call on all issues, so must be the same for clothes also.

Edited by tvrasika - 04 January 2011 at 12:13am

kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

@ rooj
Did you mean the channel or the production house (PH)?

It's the channel which decides the clothes. Not the PH.

The PH am sure cares abt RBO. How can they not? This is the only serial they have on TV at the moment. Yes, recently the PH was busy with a film they produced, called Kaalo. But it's released now, so I am assuming that the PH will be focussing on RBO only.

As for the channel, again, we dont know what their attitude to RBO is. The CVs who come to this forum, we do not know for certain whether they are from the channel or PH. Since 3 CVs have visited this forum lately, at least one of them shld be from the channel.

Am told it is the channel which makes the final call on all issues, so must be the same for clothes also.

i meant the channel. lol i thought they were called that...ooops my bad....

well technically speaking channel has all the say in all of their shows in fact sometimes the channel has to step in to some shows due to the lack of audience...

i am aware of the movie...so im sure they will be focusing on RBO now...so far they are good

but what i dont understand is that why the hell channel has to give so poor clothes to their actresses? i mean seriously kya itney bure din aye hain? give them something nice yaar...

as for other things...honestly idk where to begin...but i do think the channel has some enmity with the show or something...

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLBeing a vetran I really cannot shed any light at all..as all teh shows I saw befreo this were by Ekta....LOLLOLLOLand...you all know the rest...LOLLOLLOL Though have to give it to them good clothes though...she even got Manish Malhotra to do Parvati Bhabi styliing and all the sarees..hat wa the first time on TV that a real designer was sued fro his clothes and style sense...and it showed ....she looked damn good in the new look that she flaunted.

Oh and did you read the article...LOLLOLSURAJ look alike to enter....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLWhat better Dhamaka then that in Shanak's life....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top