Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 37)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashi22

u know I think instead of the whole khanak dream thing they could have given Rasam more longer and better scenes.its no point showing khanak too much as we all know it wont work without shan.and give some nice break to yashu so once karan come back we can have whole week with just shanak.This is the best time for others to prove thier self and involved in RBO.

I still vote for Khandelwal house and Khanak than RASAM...simply beos the K house characters are better developed and therefore more entertaining to watch, In fact Cvs know this...they always start and end the show with them...becos no matter what RASAM are just not there yet.....the characterisation is so badly done with this couple ...believe me no one will watch until they get their house in order with respect to quality...CVs know this very well. In fact, in my view it is with RASAM that the flaws with respect to drop in RBO's quality and loss of essence is very very obvious,

END of the day, in a TRP game, if your lead actor is gul..you have to rely on your next best TRP and that in this show is the Khandewal house.there is absolutely no doubt abt that...

Edited by saaaz - 03 January 2011 at 4:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
@ Saaz Thats what I mean better and meaning ful scene with RBO standard.bcos Rasam are good actors its just thier story is not developing properly.

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashi22

@ Saaz Thats what I mean better and meaning ful scene with RBO standard.bcos Rasam are good actors its just thier story is not developing properly.

You know I am just going to say what I said in my thoughts for today's episode...the fact is the writing for this couple has gone out of the window...now no matter what they show tomorrow, for me I will still say loose the bloddy Background music...nothing at this point works for me with this story....becos I have yet to feel for them....in any way...see I am very clear...I feel for khandewals, khanak, boo, akki, dhulwadi, shaan ...BUT DO NOT FEEL FOR the new supporting cast and they have been around for a whole month and a half...

NOW just juxtapose this to the supporting cast trio introduced in the previous track- hetal, mangal and gopi....they came with a backstory and they blended...hell the HAASTHO from Hetal was the dhokla equivalent...but you know what in Hetal's case, it was characterisation...part of the storyline....her purpose was clear but with Duck's dhokla i am sorry it is always caricaturisation....even his whole falling for Boo is that....not a storyline...same goes for RASAM....he pulls, she comes, he pushes, she backs...COME ON!!!

Okay dearie..I swear I would love to continue...but need to sleep...sorry sorry...kaan pakdofyingEmbarrassed

Edited by saaaz - 03 January 2011 at 4:45pm

kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys so here's my take on the episode!

I'll be honest. I didn't really like it much as far as the story goes. It was like thika cake.

However if not looking at the story and just praising the comic relief factor then it was good. especially the whole Khanak's dream.

With that said, let's walk into that.

Yashu was superb as the Modern KK. Although I prefer Khanak over KK but Yashu was superb! She did an amazing job. yea she did look Hot but I would say otherwise this role is not like her. I just laughed, i couldn't help it. Especially when she made that face of hers u know how she brought it forward...that was so not like Yashu. 

As for the Khandelwal house....they were amazing as always! Loved it how Mad and Boo actually did accept Khanak in their own way and i'm glad the CVs showed that. It was superb!

Sunil...he is funny as always...especially that Chidiyaghar comment...that was the icing on the cake!

As for Rasam: it was less but I felt bad for Sam. Although CVs are going subtle and that is good. Rahul's shirt choice still not good...and same for Sam..

Missed Shaan, especially KT! Can't wait to see tomorrow at least we would hear his voice...

so that was my take...an average epi considering barely any story but Superb in acting wise!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24saaaztvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

@Saaz 
i forgot to answer to query on building home of some fans( not mentioning names since it would land us into some where donno where))..in Yashus Birthday TB..page.. 

But let me tell u it was really wise of yashu to take her name as one of favourite actress.
i donno if u saw tht show I like her acting too.

she is just like yashu in her offscreen and onscreen too., hardworking and good actor.

, and when she was out of the show due to some problems IF fans single handedly brought her back into the show..Never this has happened even to a male actor.

She has strong fan base here
and Yashashri might have gained love of some of her fans ( i have seen many telling it was sweet of yashu to mention their fav star  go to concerned forum and check...)

So it is always good .even if they build homes ....the net result is more rooms  for yashu...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Hey Shriya...I just saw this...wanted to answer before I  log off...nahin yaar I totally was okay with those kids...just thought it was mannerless not to at least wish YM on her birthday...tahts all...in fact I said that in Krock;s post...i agree more rooms for her...Big smile..
My beef with the whole YM comparison post was different...please see my reposnse to Zenn earlier. Thanks again for getting back and yes I agree with you..Tongue

kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Originally posted by aditee

Sys here is one just for you

Shaan: Jo log mere dost hotey hain woh mujhe Shaan kehte hain
Khanak: Lekin mujhe Shantanu pasand hai

Shaan: Sirf naam ya main bhi?

HE JUST LOOKS AT HER!
YEP!
JUST THE LOOK!
He is two feet away from her.

She GETS the message and lowers here eyes.

WOWWWWWW!!

Writing staright out of a M&B may be but I LOVEEEE M&B's

An M&B picturized on THESE TWO?

What better could I ask for

Hey Aditee,can I get the video link for this scene?I started out with M & B's and grew out of them but I still have a soft spot for them and that dialogue you wrote was so M &B ish lol.

@ SPN-JD addicted (what is ur name?)

Here u go... link to that scene... watch at 2:22 when Shaan asks Khanak whether she likes his name or him also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANdsxKTPo2Y

kubare

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
@ aditee...i think the KK character was not of KFD our pyari khanak, so it had 2 be OTT...and like 1 has already said that in a few show, i hv seen a character like this 2 much OTT....and KK is not the one who came frm dhulwari....as madhvi said that they r happy as khanak is not gawar & not frm village.......

and dear I know, u never posted anything 4 so that evryone agrees wid u, but i said sorry 2 u coz in most cases I agreed wid u till 2day...nothing against u yaar.....Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazaditeetvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Hello Ladies *waves* sigh the like button and its no use...LOLLOLLOL it works someimes and it doesn't sometimes...LOLLOLLOLLOL

All of you have already said all about the epi so me have really nothing really to say.

Yes we need the old dialogue writer back...and has Jay Verma left too??? Donot see his name on the credits these days...so nearly all from the old team have left...hummm...

And now we have an Ajnabi to enter...LOLLOLLOLLOL who can it be who.....LOLLOLLOL New Entries ki Baarish....LOLLOLLOL Cold Winter Rain indeed....WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

RASAM...Saaz said it...the CV's need to work on the dialogues.!!!!!

Khanak's hair and dres..they need to leave her hair the way they did...earlier...soft and silky without hairspray or mousse or gel..etc...leave it after blowdrying...without using any hair product on it. Miss her oh so silky locks...Ouch

And put her in better shalwar suits please or sarees...she look damn sexy in sarees...my all time fav the one from KKH and the day after the dark pink one...or alternate between saree's and shalwar suitsBig smile..... .the old ones...the magenta one, the dark green one etc...get rid of those shinny suits please.Angry

And if you can get the Garodiyas back please pease do...we beg you!!!

So 2-3 days more of no story track...can't blame the CV's they are doing the best they can with no KT aka Shaan the lead guy...

Khandelwal family Rock..truly they do....and so does Khanak...ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasika.Dilwale.rooj-i

Go to top